over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flash Rambo

hey brother.....I'm following along! It's funny....I've been intrigued by 3-day per week training for years but I just can't make myself do it...lol. I think it's cuz I have a really well-equipped home gym so it's super easy for me to get my training sessions in every week without affecting work & family obligations. And not to mention zero travel time to the gym and back! 4-5 days per week has always seemed to be a "sweet spot" for me so I'm gonna stick with what's working for now. But someday I'm gonna give 3 days a solid try. Anyway, I'm following your log and looking forward to seeing your progress. BTW...how are you liking the 100mg per week sustanon?

I would train 5x a week if I had a home gym as well bro. I'd probably combine body parts so I can do everything twice a week. I'm only training this way cuz of my schedule. I don't believe it to be ideal and 3x a week is really a minimum.

Idk I am contemplating bringing the sust up to 1cc, 250mg a week. And maybe bring the deca down to 600mg and mast up to 600mg. I feel like I'm holding on to more fat with the higher deca so far. I'm very soft.

Or maybe 1g sust, 300mg deca, 400mg mast. I'm going to play out the high deca for a few more weeks but so far while I feel great and strength is nice, I'm not liking the look it's giving me.

I would train 5x a week if I had a home gym as well bro. I'd probably combine body parts so I can do everything twice a week. I'm only training this way cuz of my schedule. I don't believe it to be ideal and 3x a week is really a minimum.

Idk I am contemplating bringing the sust up to 1cc, 250mg a week. And maybe bring the deca down to 600mg and mast up to 600mg. I feel like I'm holding on to more fat with the higher deca so far. I'm very soft.

Got it! For some reason I was thinking you were doing 3 days a week training because you liked it and it was what your body responded best to and was working well. I didn't realize it was due more to your schedule. I do know a few guys who swear by it tho...and they have some pretty impressive physique development. Yeah I was hoping that lower test/higher deca thing was gonna work out for you so I'd have a template for future reference...lol. keep playing around with it and hopefully you'll find a combo that works best.

Got it! For some reason I was thinking you were doing 3 days a week training because you liked it and it was what your body responded best to and was working well. I didn't realize it was due more to your schedule. I do know a few guys who swear by it tho...and they have some pretty impressive physique development. Yeah I was hoping that lower test/higher deca thing was gonna work out for you so I'd have a template for future reference...lol. keep playing around with it and hopefully you'll find a combo that works best.
Yea, I actually took the deca to a gram this week. I know its only been a couple weeks but I'm probably going to drop the deca all together soon. It just seems like I get fatter by the day. I'm eating less cals and am just getting softer and softer. Only thing that came out of this was avoiding the usual deca dick I experience. Other then that results are not impressive. I don't see any benefits over 600mg either to be quite honest. I had enough deca to do this and there has been all this hype about high deca, I'm here to tell you there is nothing special about running it high and with low test just seems to avoid sides but makes for shittier results. I'm going to 500mg test and 400mg mast soon, I bet that will yield better results and a far better look!

So I've been feeling cold lately buy once I put on my jacket or sweater I start sweating. Take it off and I'm cold again. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with my iron levels, not sure if they may have dipped. Maybe due to high deca? Don't know but in general I am feeling colder then usual and having a bit of anxiety. Something is telling me the high dose of deca may be the culprit but I'm not soo sure. Anyone experience something like this before? It's like a became more sensitive to the cold, maybe I'm just getting old?

Test is too Low ? Your wife May never forgive you...lol
Deca for Cutting ? I never even went over 600mg and looked like a Water Buffalo.
Maybe the Mast will Help.
Ur holding water because of ur hi test with deca. Low test and deca is dry. I'd keep my t about 170week.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

My sex drive is better on lower test.

I'm going to be eating clean, I'll post meals. Not going to be eating the Concreter nightly special of a tub of ice cream and gallon of milk lol. Bloat is 90% diet.
If u added 200 tren e on ur deca about 4 weeks in, keeping ur test long ester 120-150 it's like 2 grams of gear at 800 migs. Using no ancillarys and the only problems are night swets and insomnia. I have never had a lot of agression but deca an tren together.....fuck. unreal 4 such a small ammount of gear.

I've only used mast prop on a few occasions for short runs. This is my first time with mast enan so I will see. I went higher with the deca cuz I like the effects and wanted to see if lower test, high deca can avoid the negatives. It's going to be interesting to see with mast in the picture as well. I am one that usually feels better on higher then normal estrogen so with the super low test of 100mg and the 400mg of mast I'm a little concerned estro may take a dive which would bring on issues as well. And yes if estro is crashed my joints will be in pain even on deca. I'm thinking maybe I should do 1cc of the sustanon weekly split into two 125mg (0.5cc) doses versus the small 50mg (0.2cc) doses just to have better estrogen levels in case. Balancing the estro is probably key to controlling the sides.
Ur estro will balance with no ancillarys with ur test deca and mast where it is.

Or maybe 1g sust, 300mg deca, 400mg mast. I'm going to play out the high deca for a few more weeks but so far while I feel great and strength is nice, I'm not liking the look it's giving me.
Slide a little tren in u may need anastrazol for a short time but probly not with test so low. Ur look will change in a few days. Crazy change.

Things are looking great! I am not experiencing any deca dick, quite the opposite. Had a session with the Wife last night and twice this morning. Erections were strong and finished easily, no deca dick at all!

Get it, Rambo!!! 🐐

I've just gotten softer looking. It's like the opposite of a recomp haha. I'm going to ride it out a bit, I look better today. I wonder if the shock to the body at first caused this softer look. Maybe SQ water? Midsection looks like shit. Not really the hard look I am going for, so I don't think low test high deca is dry at all lol. High test is dry for me.

Trained fasted, sea salt and aminos only. Took a cap of Flash dbol 25mg preworkout.

Great workout, was strong for being fasted. Nice pumps.

My Wife says I'm overreacting and not as soft as I think I have gotten. She agrees I am softer though lol.

Trained fasted, sea salt and aminos only. Took a cap of Flash dbol 25mg preworkout.

Great workout, was strong for being fasted. Nice pumps.

My Wife says I'm overreacting and not as soft as I think I have gotten. She agrees I am softer though lol.

i played with salt a bit pre work out, found it bloated me, only variable at the time.

also with those high doses of deca you may have higher prolactin which may make you hold water too. my nips hurt reading this! im super sensitive! i have actually lactated before! lol :eek::headbang::love::D

i played with salt a bit pre work out, found it bloated me, only variable at the time.

also with those high doses of deca you may have higher prolactin which may make you hold water too. my nips hurt reading this! im super sensitive! i have actually lactated before! lol :eek::headbang::love::D
Interesting, good observation. I'm going to drop the additional salt as that may be making me hold more water then necessary.

i didnt pay attention to what you were eating but try what i said in the other thread.. at this point, something little like that should be all you need to feel sexy again! lol

happy weekend bro!

i didnt pay attention to what you were eating but try what i said in the other thread.. at this point, something little like that should be all you need to feel sexy again! lol

happy weekend bro!
Yea I'm eating the usual so haven't changed anything there other then adding the extra sea salt. I am just not seeing any reason to blast the deca to be honest. I am thinking to bring it down and add the tren and stop wasting time with this high deca stuff.

150mg test
400mg deca
400mg mast enan
400mg tren enan

A little less overall gear and probably way better results. Stacking had always worked better since the drugs work in synergy. Yea I'm being OCD about it, but I'm not happy with the results of the cycle which is why I'm obsessed with changing it now lol.

Yea I'm eating the usual so haven't changed anything there other then adding the extra sea salt. I am just not seeing any reason to blast the deca to be honest. I am thinking to bring it down and add the tren and stop wasting time with this high deca stuff.

150mg test
400mg deca
400mg mast enan
400mg tren enan

A little less overall gear and probably way better results. Stacking had always worked better since the drugs work in synergy. Yea I'm being OCD about it, but I'm not happy with the results of the cycle which is why I'm obsessed with changing it now lol.

I think you’ll drop body fat and grow with this new cycle. You should have strong workouts!

150mg test
400mg deca
400mg mast enan
400mg tren enan

Do what you feel is best for you man. You've been at this long enough to know when something is or isn't working. I know people say certain compounds take time.....but honestly I can tell within a week or so if what I am doing is something I am going to like.

And if I don't like it....it affects everything else for me from diet to training. Best to do what you know works for you...and go all out with everything!

Do what you feel is best for you man. You've been at this long enough to know when something is or isn't working. I know people say certain compounds take time.....but honestly I can tell within a week or so if what I am doing is something I am going to like.

And if I don't like it....it affects everything else for me from diet to training. Best to do what you know works for you...and go all out with everything!
Spot on post bro and solid advice. Sometimes I bounce around for weeks trying different things before settling on a cycle that fits my goals. Every situation can be different, I honestly don't know how people run set cycles, I can never seem to stick to one and will adjust till I'm satisfied.

I kept it simple last night and dosed 75mg sust, 200mg tren enan, and 200mg mast enan. No more deca for now. Time to take this in the right direction.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear