over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flat!!!

Rockefeller

Registered
Just started dieting for the first time ever! I am doing one of Palumbo' diets that have been posted on this board for 6 days now and I am flat as a board! How long will this last? This really messing with my head!

Your body should adjust to the diet in about 10 days and you will start to be a little fuller due to i THINK glucogenesis. He also advises a huge cheat meal of like 500g carbs once per week before bed, tehn right back on your diet the next day. Is supposed to only throw you out of ketosis momentarily.

i always felt flat on those kinda diets and it didnt change over the entire diet lenght. engry in the gym was ok but i was lacking in the strenght department.

Nowadays i keep my carbs moderate and lower them towards the end of the diet. Plus i keep carbs low on non training days. that way i still have great strength + awsome pumps.

TooPowerful4u said:
10 days and you will start to be a little fuller due to i THINK glucogenesis

Well that would imply that your body - after beeing carb depleted - converts MORE protein and fats to glycogen than it actually needs at the moment and store those carbs within the depleted muscles. Interesting theory but i personally didnt found it to be true in reality.
See also:

Attachments

• Screenshot - 18.04.2008 , 12_24_56.jpg
    Screenshot - 18.04.2008 , 12_24_56.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:
Your body should adjust to the diet in about 10 days and you will start to be a little fuller due to i THINK glucogenesis. He also advises a huge cheat meal of like 500g carbs once per week before bed, tehn right back on your diet the next day. Is supposed to only throw you out of ketosis momentarily.

not sure about glucogenesis bro, considering that his diet is based on ketosis state, he probably avoids to have a high protein intake to make sure the body stay in ketosis

not sure about how much proteins he recommends though

Make sure you are taking in enough essential fats. Your fats should be anywhere from 40%-60% of daily calories. I have used this diet many times and after the initial 5-10 days, with the appropriate amount of fats, I had more energy and was fuller and drier than when I used carbs as an energy source.

i always felt flat on those kinda diets and it didnt change over the entire diet lenght. engry in the gym was ok but i was lacking in the strenght department.

Nowadays i keep my carbs moderate and lower them towards the end of the diet. Plus i keep carbs low on non training days. that way i still have great strength + awsome pumps.

Well that would imply that your body - after beeing carb depleted - converts MORE protein and fats to glycogen than it actually needs at the moment and store those carbs within the depleted muscles. Interesting theory but i personally didnt found it to be true in reality.
See also:

converts fat to glycogen ?????

Make sure you are taking in enough essential fats. Your fats should be anywhere from 40%-60% of daily calories. I have used this diet many times and after the initial 5-10 days, with the appropriate amount of fats, I had more energy and was fuller and drier than when I used carbs as an energy source.

good advice, people are way too quick to freak out over something that occured in a relatively short period of time, give it time to evaluate and that means more than 2 weeks

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws