over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

flatness?

besoge

Registered
For some reason when I'm on tren I frequently feel flat. Not quite so ridiculously pumped without even having touched a weight yet feeling that a lot of test gives me. Does anyone else experience this. Is it normal? Should I be eating more carbs or something I hate feeling flat!!!

I've noticed this too after switching from higher test/npp (750/350) to low test and high tren (100/700). I was also eating about 250-350g carbs (some added fats,250g protein) and doing cardio every day on test/npp, now on tren I added t3/t4 too my cardio is zero, training every body part 2 times a week and carbs 400-500g (no added fats, 250g protein) the problem is fixed and I am getting leaner every day but my weight doesn't change much

Different people will respond differently to each compound. You don't have to use tren just because it's trendy. ;)

well as you know, most likely you will retain water weight on test and you will have that full feeling, especially when you train. Also carb intake along with water intake will play a vital role. Trens ability with vasculaity is insane. If ur doing a low dose of test. with a good amnount of tren, i would increase your test, if your looking for fullness. Also, check your carb sources and intake along with water.

Ive noticed at times I feel somewhat full and certain times I really dont at all with low test moderate tren right now like the fullness I got on just test. Like stated above probably the water weight though.

maybe a carbohydrate intake \ water thing....maybe not so much a 'tren' thing?

Ive noticed this as well. But With that said when I take Tren I usually diet as well. If I have a cheat day or week :p I blow up and stay full. So its more of a caloric/ carb/ fat /ratio not tren

Tren is known to make you flat....thats teh difference between NPP, primo and tren. Npp and primo will keep you full while getting you close to tren like results. Tren increases metabolic rate way too much...thus reducing water in the body...and makeing you feel flat.

Definitely without s doubt. Im actually fuller and more pumped cruising on 100 tren/ 150 test. Even gh won't compensate. Throw some npp on top of that tren its s different story though. I'm sure tren just makes carbs disappear down s black hole. If you try and carb load pre bed you just sweat the fuckers out. I stopped my ace 3 days ago and am starting to fill back out

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I had the same feeling when I was running low test /250 and high Tren/675. I switched back to 500 test and now feel much fuller. Like my muscles are swollen. Much better feeling. Though I think its flaring up some acne. Gotta take the good with the bad...

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

So why do so many people love tren if it makes them all flat?

Almost impossible too lose muscle and even gain a little when cutting. That said I'm drifting away from tren these days. Npp is nice imo

Muscle is 35% glycogen in the "average" person. Tren only makes you flat if you aren't eating enough. Eating enough food with a super high metabolism is much harder than any workout. Some people will need massive amounts of carbs.

It's almost like if you're dieting then its not really worth running tren if you're not wanting to be flat....

Especially if your not a top level bodybuilder, as i've just come to the end of week 2...been on 150g carbs, 90g fats, 330-350g protein and i feel very flat...running low test and some tren.

Really making me want to drop the tren and go onto like test and eq as i'd deffo look much fuller on that.

Could someone post a flat vs non flat comparison. Might seem a little weird but I can't pick a "flat" competitor out of a line up.

The fullness is only gonna come with the higher amounts of test so when you stop your cycle youll deflate anyways. So what does it really matter about feeling fuller for those 12 weeks or so? Just myopinion

been on 150g carbs, 90g fats, 330-350g protein and i feel very flat...

Of course you are flat, there are SINGLE meals that should have more carbs than that. Your diet is 20% carbohydrate and it should be 40-50% carbohydrate.

Of course you are flat, there are SINGLE meals that should have more carbs than that. Your diet is 20% carbohydrate and it should be 40-50% carbohydrate.

Flat and weak!

Appreciate your input but i've actually hired a coach from this board and thats what he has me on at the moment, but i am dieting slowly....

The fullness is only gonna come with the higher amounts of test so when you stop your cycle youll deflate anyways. So what does it really matter about feeling fuller for those 12 weeks or so? Just myopinion

No, the fullness comes back when I drop to cruise. No increase in test. You do seem to need an astronomical amount of carbs on tren.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity