over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex can't be serious

Massive G

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know this has been discussed before but he says he's 9 weeks out and he doesn't look like he could win a city show let alone compete in the O.
I'll give him props for posting everything out there - Kevin kinda kept us in limbo in stealth mode.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB8833mMsqI"]Once Again Its On - YouTube[/ame]

What is the age difference between Flex and Kev ? Hes talking about lifting light nowadays and Kevs still lifting big.

I know this has been discussed before but he says he's 9 weeks out and he doesn't look like he could win a city show let alone compete in the O.
I'll give him props for posting everything out there - Kevin kinda kept us in limbo in stealth mode.

Once Again Its On - YouTube

He is doing the classic division, Tony Freeman is out , so he will do well. Jim Manion (spelling) did not lat Tony to sign the contract to enter to compete in the Classic MrO.

Once Again Its On - YouTube

There are many negatives about him (just a bit of a douche) but I have to say I think he will do well. I think he could break the top 6. He is looking very good and even said it himself recently he is ahead of schedule. Well maybe not his legs but he is training them twice weekly. He trains super light so he doesn't get injured.

He does bullshit though in a weird way. Many people commented on his forearms and that's just due to his genetics and aging etc. I forget the name for elbows that stick out too (fairly common in older weightlifters) and he has that too. Anyway he would say BB shows don't judge forearms and he hasn't even started training them but he will and they will catch up. So your 9 weeks (at the time) out of the biggest show of the year and you haven't started training one of your most noticeable weaknesses... bizarre. He has insane genetics but he acts like if he trained them twice per week for a few weeks they will look incredible and it's clear to see they have basically gone for good.

His body (arms etc) did look off due to whatever he puts inside there but he is looking better and better. I think he could do well and again be top 6 or close to it. Basically I don't think he will be dead last like Kevin Levrone was in BB. If he is looking bad enough to come last near show day I personally don't think he would end up competing.

even if he does some sort of masters classic mr o, I don't see him doing well. have yet to see his legs and seeing them through those thick sweats (not the thin trackpants we wear), he looks to be lackin size bad.

there's a picture of him in turkey on his IG with his pant leg rolled up over his calve... and that calve is like a basketball players. I don't see any improvement.

I'm curious how his body/midsection is gonna be after all those surveries and all that scar-tissue. I've trained girls who've gone through cancer treatments (2 unfortunately) and both had surgeries in the abdominal area, though nowhere near the number of surgeries Flex has had, and they had bad problems with scar-tissue adhesions in the midsection. Not to mention some nerve damage from cutting through muscle tissue. there's gonna be issues with Flex that a lotta folks haven't even considered.

He is competing in classic physique so his legs don't have to be huge but sure they will be behind but it's a question by how much. I do think he will look respectable and for his age give a great account of himself. The way KL done things was a bit of a joke but I am pleased he is doing well from it now.

even if he does some sort of masters classic mr o, I don't see him doing well. have yet to see his legs and seeing them through those thick sweats (not the thin trackpants we wear), he looks to be lackin size bad.

there's a picture of him in turkey on his IG with his pant leg rolled up over his calve... and that calve is like a basketball players. I don't see any improvement.

I'm curious how his body/midsection is gonna be after all those surveries and all that scar-tissue. I've trained girls who've gone through cancer treatments (2 unfortunately) and both had surgeries in the abdominal area, though nowhere near the number of surgeries Flex has had, and they had bad problems with scar-tissue adhesions in the midsection. Not to mention some nerve damage from cutting through muscle tissue. there's gonna be issues with Flex that a lotta folks haven't even considered.

He is doing the classic division, Tony Freeman is out , so he will do well. Jim Manion (spelling) did not lat Tony to sign the contract to enter to compete in the Classic MrO.

Do you think that's because he inivited Flex so basically only 1 guy could be allowed?

I'm curious too. But it could be multiple reasons.

Freeman was supporting that whole different federation, so I can understand why they did what they did.

Freeman was supporting that whole different federation, so I can understand why they did what they did.

I totally forgot about that. The IFBB are really strict with things like that so no surprise they basically said f**k off to him.

Get out of here. The market is cornered by the Weiders. Why would anyone attempt to topple the established IBB and oust themselves. Didn't the same thing happen with Lee Preist.

Get out of here. The market is cornered by the Weiders. Why would anyone attempt to topple the established IBB and oust themselves. Didn't the same thing happen with Lee Preist.

The Weiders are out, both died.

Do you think that's because he inivited Flex so basically only 1 guy could be allowed?
Tony said on Generation Iron interview and I quote ..

" Pro bodybuilding judging is bullshit"

They put that in massive headlines. that Russian cheeky cunt Yudin . Thanks for the interview Tony!

Tony was pissed off as his placings been bad of late but if you say stuff like that in public what do you expect Manion to do to you ???

Roll a red carpet ??

I think not

Tony should have kept his big mouth shut. You are not going to do yourself any favours by bitching about the federation and its standards regardless of your placings.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I don't think he looks on track to do well even in classic. He looks undersized and his symmetry looks pretty off....especially considering his arms

While I am not a fan of flex as person whats so ever ........he is someone I would not underestimate .......Milos told me once that flex trained with him for 6 weeks for I think one of his Arnold's I believe it was ......said he told him ....that there was no way that he could be ready .....but Milos said the guy just upped things did the work and bam, he won the show .....his ego his huge ....I think he will start to push things health wise and get into nice shape ...he is a hyper responder ....probably holding back , he may be miss timing due to time off and age , but I guess we will soon find out ......guys in golds say only Mike Christian could change faster .....they said he would show up strung out and 210 soft and 6 weeks later be 245 on stage .......that 's unreal kinda of like the old kevin levorne stories

Yea, that is the mystique of these elite guys. Their genetics are so great, even as they age, that you never know if they still have it and can come in great shape with limited time, or if their body's have become mortalized some, lol. I can't see the video, will have to check it out when I get home, so I can't comment on it. If they are still wearing board shorts, then his thigh size shouldn't matter too much I imagine?

While I am not a fan of flex as person whats so ever ........he is someone I would not underestimate .......Milos told me once that flex trained with him for 6 weeks for I think one of his Arnold's I believe it was ......said he told him ....that there was no way that he could be ready .....but Milos said the guy just upped things did the work and bam, he won the show .....his ego his huge ....I think he will start to push things health wise and get into nice shape ...he is a hyper responder ....probably holding back , he may be miss timing due to time off and age , but I guess we will soon find out ......guys in golds say only Mike Christian could change faster .....they said he would show up strung out and 210 soft and 6 weeks later be 245 on stage .......that 's unreal kinda of like the old kevin levorne stories

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8C2l39Bs6g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8C2l39Bs6g[/ame]

He talks about Flex at 9:40. Same exact thing he told you basically.

I had no idea they were doing a classic MR O, is that what they are calling Masters - now? Classic?
Damn I feel old.:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity