over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex Lewis out of Mr. Olympia 2020

Ugh im sure he's beat up about this (no pun intended).
A couple of the big BBing groups on FB are saying he has needs some sort of shoulder surgery.
It MUST be bad for him to not suck it up and try and push through.

I hope it is nothing too serious and wish him the best. 2021 will be here...............................eventually.....................................right?

This blows....

I wish him well, and I 100% respect his judgement to drop out, especially if it is health and family related....or anything I guess. Fukk me if I am not disappointed about not seeing him mix it up there though, lol.

Just for clarity, he hasn't given his reasoning, correct?

Certainly disappointing for the fans but I'm sure he made a smart move. To move forward with an injury you may never be the same or in his case train at the level he needs to. Take 6 to 8 months off including surgery, PT and whatever else is needed, he or anyone can possibly prolong their lifting indefinitely. To what extreme? Time will tell.

Nickstrengthandpower posted that its a shoulder injury

I really don't follow bodybuilding like I used to, but I was looking forward to seeing Flex battle with the big boys.

I’ve been seeing a lot of the pro’s lifting real heavy before competitions...crazy! I don’t care what people say about real heavy training, it’s not necessary especially after you reach a certain size. Look at Ronnie, Dorian went down & Branch...tear, tear, tear. It’s a shame because I wanted to see how Flex stood up in the open class.

Good thing Phil is making a comeback bc Flex going at the big boys was a big part of what made this years Olympia so intriguing. He will def be back. Dude is an all-time talent and a face of the sport. Hopefully next year he is able to compete in Open and kill it. I felt like he was going to place well too. Hes a shorter guy as we all know, but one of the most complete bodybuilders Ive ever seen.

i hope no real damage. very good guy

Such a shame, I really think flex could have possibly been top 3 or 4 at the Olympia (he wasn't beating Phil Heath). Maybe if he returns next year, Phil will retire after winning this year and he has a better chance of winning the Olympia. I really wanted to see him compared to bonac and Hadi at this Olympia. Anyways hell of a cool guy I wish him a speedy recovery, my good friends sponsor him (megafit meals), so I have gotten to talk with him here and there, hella nice guy.

This blows. Flex is a favorite of mine (Manlets2020) and seems like a really nice, likeable guy, so hope he's OK.

I hope he can make a full recovery, so sorry for him and the fans, I like Flex and was really looking forward to seing how he fared against the big guns.

Why not just say what the issue is? So I'm thinking it's some potentially career ending injury or some organ malfunction that would reflect badly on him. Something that would start shit-talking if he came out and said it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131