over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex lewis top 3 at olympia?

bio, love that picture you posted
jay looks 2x as big

off topic for sure
with the bush greedy fly

is Hadi going to be able to make it here though? I agree, Hadi is better and is more likely to place higher but with all the BS going on, how many of these international guys are gonna be able to make it here come show day?

Nicks Strength and Power had a vid showing an IFBB announcement on how to get everyone from overseas to the Olympia. Theyre trying for sure

John Boston you're a troll! You know that picture you posted was photoshopped...who wouldn't? You're also the guy who said in the Beginner's Forum that you can gain 20lbs in 3 weeks from Anadrol and keep all the weight you gained from it as long you took Test and NPP for 3 to 4 weeks. You're on thin ice!!

Ruh-roh Scoobs... Get the skates out!

• Haha
Reactions: Bio
If Phil comes in gutless and close to 100% it could very easily be another Phil dub.
Do I think that will happen?

No. Until Phil shows us the gut has diminished I have no reason to speculate otherwise.

Clearly, that Olympia was a battle of shape & lines vs. conditioning, and let's not forget that Brandon carries a ton of muscle on his upper body--more than Hadi in a few key areas. Personally, I think if Brandon had displayed a bit better conditioning, his victory wouldn't have been disputed.

Absolutely agree, there would've been no dispute if Curry was slightly more "conditioned". Some friends were a bit sceptical about Curry but I feel he is better than some think. Unfortunately I feel he isn't off wrt fat or water levels, it's how his "skin" looks, genetically it looks "thick" which is very hard to improve. Kind of like Dexter, which almost everyone feels is always extremely conditioned but I feel he doesn't look nearly as conditioned as Hadi.

Absolutely agree, there would've been no dispute if Curry was slightly more "conditioned". Some friends were a bit sceptical about Curry but I feel he is better than some think. Unfortunately I feel he isn't off wrt fat or water levels, it's how his "skin" looks, genetically it looks "thick" which is very hard to improve. Kind of like Dexter, which almost everyone feels is always extremely conditioned but I feel he doesn't look nearly as conditioned as Hadi.

Accidentally hit post before I was finished.

looked at some video of some guru type guy sitting in Thailand, saw a link here. Anyway, he thought an all fish precontest diet along with Winstrol could reduce the thickness of the dermis through catabolising certain types of collagen, resulting in thinner skin. I'm a bit sceptical if it could improve skin thickness visually to a noticeable degree. Mike what do you think?:D

Accidentally hit post before I was finished.

looked at some video of some guru type guy sitting in Thailand, saw a link here. Anyway, he thought an all fish precontest diet along with Winstrol could reduce the thickness of the dermis through catabolising certain types of collagen, resulting in thinner skin. I'm a bit sceptical if it could improve skin thickness visually to a noticeable degree. Mike what do you think?:D
Are you talking about Coach Steve? Vigorous Steve....

Yes. Fish to thin the skin. If it has an effect I kind of doubt it's that noticeable.
I was at a flex Lewis seminar where he said he dieted on nothing but fish for a contest and his skin was noticeably thinner, lot of years ago now.

is the O still set for December or has it been moved around with all the current madness? Im confused what month or day it is as this point.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131