over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex lookin big @ Olympia: Video

HUTCH

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
**broken link removed**

Watch it from 2:30 seceonds left. Could Flex Wheeler be anymore of an asshole or what!! " ill piss in your mouth"...Then he almost tears palumbo's head off for calling him a wimp...

YIKES

KENNY AND I TRAINED TOGETHER AS TEEN AGERS........HE IS A GOOD GUY BUT DO NOT CONFRONT HIM OR CALL HIM A NAME. DAVE IS LUCKY THAT HE IS STILL STANDING ACTUALLY, AND I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST DAVE, I LIKE HIM A LOT AND I DO NOT THINK HE DID ANYTHING WRONG HERE. THAT CLIP BRINGS BACK MEMORIES OF OLD DAYS.

21" natural arms:rolleyes: , comes off as a real dickhead in that interview

Anyone else having problems with this one vid?
I have watched a few others, but can't get this one to work for some reason.

KENNY AND I TRAINED TOGETHER AS TEEN AGERS........HE IS A GOOD GUY BUT DO NOT CONFRONT HIM OR CALL HIM A NAME. DAVE IS LUCKY THAT HE IS STILL STANDING ACTUALLY, AND I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST DAVE, I LIKE HIM A LOT AND I DO NOT THINK HE DID ANYTHING WRONG HERE. THAT CLIP BRINGS BACK MEMORIES OF OLD DAYS.

was that in Fresno where he is from??

**broken link removed**

Watch it from 2:30 seceonds left. Could Flex Wheeler be anymore of an asshole or what!! " ill piss in your mouth"...Then he almost tears palumbo's head off for calling him a wimp...

Everybody has been saying, ain't no way Flex is natural and somehow he's going to get back into the juice. I saw Flex making a point, he's 100% clean, not even on HRT. Don't believe him? He gave an opportunity to come out and prove him wrong, with a million on the line. Flex has his job and his honor on the line, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd think most "MEN" would be willing to fight to keep their honor. Don't look at this twisted, put yourself in his shoes, if honor means anything to you how would you react?

Oh, and one more thing, the whole quote is, "I'll piss in a cup, I'll piss in your mouth, if that is what is take to prove to you that I"m natural"

I beleive Flex was once #1 one the world for karate or another martial art if i am not mistaken?

**broken link removed**

FLEX was THE man a few years back. Possibly the best physique in bodybuilding I have ever witnessed. I'm not suprised he still looks great. The man has some GENETICS that were made for bodybuilding.

I don't think Flex was being rude. That was just a group of guys have some fun in Vegas, talkin a little trash.

Flex of all people has nothing to prove.

agree also

hmmm...Who knows maybe he is???

I just find it hard to believe that after all those years of steroid abuse and since he is older now I wouldn't think his body would be producing enough testosterone to build 21 inch arms in 4 months. HRT is understandable.

I guess anyone can take him up on his offer if they want?? If he has any artificial test is his system what so ever he says he'll give them 1 million dollars?! :eek:

**broken link removed**

I would Guess flex is a little embarrassed from his tape falling short. I give him props as he is looking damn impressive and was tapped, most likely, relatively cold.

I would say, with a good pump, he would be pushing the 21" mark... Check out his neck compared to Palumbo's. Looking good Flex!

I wonder what he takes?

I think he's got the best physique ever.Didn't arnold say he thought he was the "best bodybuilder he has ever seen?"

**broken link removed**

Tears Palumbo's head off?

Wow..! I didn't hear him say ANYTHING threatening at ALL to Palumbo.

Palumbo called him a whimp, and he responded: "I'm not a wimp - trust me dog."

And the reason he talked about "piss" - let's put it into context: He was being challenged by that homeless guy in the MD shirt and hat - Palumbo's friend or whomever he is - about being natural or not. So he started trash talking, which is what all competitors do.

C'mon Hutch, I know you didn't see or hear anything asshole-like here. Sounds like you just don't like Flex for his past. And I agree with you, that in the past, especially in his first or second training videos, he was a complete jerk off, and admitted as much in interviews over the past few years.

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic