over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FLEX mag this month

PUMPED

Registered
did anyone see the pice they did on a 13 weeks shoulder program? man 18 sets for delts alone each workout. what are they thinking?

Flex is written by idiots! :p

Seriously tho, I only subscribe to Muscular Development (which at least tells a story closer to the truth) and I think most of the workouts listed there are also great for overtraining the shit out of yourself.

DrG

FLEX

Flex is a good mag and no worse than any other mag it just depends on your preference. The article was pretty good I don't think it really meant delts it meant over all SHOULDER development and that workout would work pretty well I do it for a change from time to time.

What I liked better how Ronnie was crying he was ( best high pitched Mike Tyson voice) "I was victimizzeedd by the systemus, I think they were be trying to scrutinize my cranium of some sort" this was because he lost to Gunter. I hope his days are numbered and Weider and Wayne have picked a new MR O this yr because Ronnie hurts my ears.

Flex routines will lead to overtraining, although being on gear will help prevent that. Flex is not the worst, but the best is certainly Muscular Development. Most all the routines I see in articles call for too many exercises/sets IMO.

I love the articles that they write about pro bber's routines. Now, that's some funny shit......you know that these articles are bs, I've been told that by some pros that I've spoke with about articles written on there routines. Yes, most all of the articles will lead to overtraining IMO. :cool:

I hate FLEX. Especially how they fool the public when they claim you can be big like this pro if you follow our workout routine and take our supplements. Not a word about AAS, Pro Hormones, Ancilleries, etc.

MD rules. John Romano kicks but.

flex has good info if uve never worked out b4

but the big prob wit flex is there promotion of every supplement made..not once have i seen a bashing of a supplement

The routines they put in all the mags are to much for anyone to do without over training. But the one good thing about flex is the pics of the pros. But the advertising pages are really starting to get annoying. They should limit each company to one section put it at the front or the back so I dont have to tear them out and trash them. AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGG especially Muslce Tech damn stop it please. Can someone write to Kennedy and the Weiders to stop them already. MM

SMACKAVELI said:

MD rules. John Romano kicks but.

You got that right brother! And of course so does Rick Collins.
I know both guys well (Rick Collins very well)-they are great guys. And they are IMO the 2 guys most responsible for the valliant attempt to bring the truth about performance
enhancing drugs to the forefront, and raise awareness to the travesty of lies that have so far been feed to the general public.

i never buy flex now and rarley buy mags, after over 10years of reading them i give up on the bs. i must agree MD is a good read i got that once and i like the beef (a british mag) its not glossy but quite good to see comps and the odd profile.

MikeS said:

You got that right brother! And of course so does Rick Collins.
I know both guys well (Rick Collins very well)-they are great guys. And they are IMO the 2 guys most responsible for the valliant attempt to bring the truth about performance
enhancing drugs to the forefront, and raise awareness to the travesty of lies that have so far been feed to the general public.

How can I forget!!! Thats's the second columns I read immediately. No magazine has Legal Aid or questions answered that concearns the legality or outcome of issues that we're accustomed to. If you should buy a book this year, it should be "LEGAL MUSCLE" by Rick Collins. Damn good book and very informative. It's nice to know how strong your rights are when your not getting 'swayed' by the man.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws