over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex Wheeler 1998...Still incredible!!!

Flex had a great physique.. But much of his physique was oil based arm and shoulder injections along with SEO.. He admitted to it in his book that his wife spent a ton of time Injecting each individual head of the bi tri and delt.. He said it would actually put him to sleep oddly enough.. So with out those SEO in large disages we wouldn't be seeing those great arms and delts.. Now I agree most pros do it to an extent but he did it to the extreme..

He was using Eseclin no oil.

He was using Eseclin no oil.
Formebolone causes temporary inflammation of the tissue. A big reason why heart and vascular surgeons use it.

Why are his arms still grotesque now? I doubt it would cause permanent changes, otherwise we'd be hearing about surgeons getting sued for enlarged tissues in the body after using it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Formebolone causes temporary inflammation of the tissue. A big reason why heart and vascular surgeons use it.

Why are his arms still grotesque now? I doubt it would cause permanent changes, otherwise we'd be hearing about surgeons getting sued for enlarged tissues in the body after using it.

Fair & Valid point indeed thinker

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Flex has come across as more mature now (so he should being over 50 :eek:) but this video still shows he is still the same as 25 years ago in many ways.

Fley Wheeler threatens his haters because of Synthol Arms - YouTube

I don't get the hardman attitude he is trying to portray. He shouldn't be so sensitive. Although it baffles me as his arms are not natural and all he does his go on about them being synthol free.

Damn this video really made me look at Flex poorly. Levrone is so positive in all of his comeback videos and at times motivational. Flex just sounds like a moron trying to be something he's not.

Flex had a great physique.. But much of his physique was oil based arm and shoulder injections along with SEO.. He admitted to it in his book that his wife spent a ton of time Injecting each individual head of the bi tri and delt.. He said it would actually put him to sleep oddly enough.. So with out those SEO in large disages we wouldn't be seeing those great arms and delts.. Now I agree most pros do it to an extent but he did it to the extreme..

Makes me wonder when people talk about SEO gains being permanent if he used that much and still showed up to expos later with soft 15in arms.

I would assume during surgery it is used very sparingly? He would literally use it in every bodypart, for every show.

Plus, I think it was a combination of things. Be it SEO or site injections, over time that scar tissues builds up. combined with Formebolone abuse...he arms look funky still

Last edited:
I think there is a difference between using it in surgery, and literally using it in every bodypart, every show. I think it was a combination of things. Be it SEO or site injections, over time that scar tissues builds up. combined with Formebolone abuse...he arms look funky still
I agree. But bigger credit would go to SEO use and site injecting gear. You gotta remember, Kevin Levrone is no stranger to esiclene, but every time he'd downsize and was downsized for many many years, nothing looked weird about any of the body parts he probably used it in like arms, and shoulders.

Flex Wheeler had one of the all time best physiques and genetics in this sport. His pursuit for size and wanting to beat behemoths is what probably caused him to abuse this stuff. I think he looked phenomenal at 214 lbs, even Arnold said that was one of the best physiques he'd seen in his entire life.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Don't you know that's the great KALI muscle!!! :rolleyes:;):D LOL
He's the black rich piana without PMMA, he's got the nastiest mouth on the internet especially using the N word all the time and tough guy talk about being in prison. I guess that appeals to some people today ...a lot it seems.
SAD.

in prison u gotta be tough

or u gonna be takin a hooo lotta dick :sta;-wars

remember when S. Ray accused him of calve implants...????

he went and got Xrays to prove not.....

Don't you know that's the great KALI muscle!!! :rolleyes:;):D LOL
He's the black rich piana without PMMA, he's got the nastiest mouth on the internet especially using the N word all the time and tough guy talk about being in prison. I guess that appeals to some people today ...a lot it seems.
SAD.

Oh... so that's him... well, I know why I refuse to follow social media... :cool::eek:

;)

Kali is retarded. Get money.

Flex looked retarded in person. Whatever he did to those arms is stupid.
Damn Rambo, the fasting going that bad huh? lol

Damn Rambo, the fasting going that bad huh? lol

Lol. Good point. Thanks for that.

I met Kali a few times actually, he was cool in person for the most part. Still obnoxious. My Wife took a pic with him couple years ago when she was pregnant lol. Last time he was dressed as pharoah at the Arnold.

20170613_065651.jpg

Last edited:
"He must be on at least TRT..."

He got hooked up with that steroid dealer in Florida running "Wellness Fitness Nutrition," Dr. Rodriguez. This guy had a huge lab in Arizona repackaging every illegal steroid made. He was busted a few months ago. Went online begging for help to save his home and gyms.

You can bet Flex was/is on everything. Everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah...LOL. It was printed in Flex Magazine.

jeezzz

are we that old that nobody else saw this....???
was the BB drama back then....good times....good times..

HAHAHA

What do you mean? This is social media...[emoji106]

Indeed... but PM like the other old school BB boards are "first generation" social media I grew up with (literally survivors in 2017 :p)... I guess I'm just too old to appreciate at its true value Insta and Snapchat, and really see how brilliant their account holders are... ;):)

jeezzz

are we that old that nobody else saw this....???
was the BB drama back then....good times....good times..

HAHAHA

Talking of mags, I'll always remember this summer I was spending at my grandparents' back when I was 16 or 17, and that huge Flex Mag article dedicated to Mike Matarazzo and how he built those freaky calves... of course, as an already obsessed with BB kid, main thing I retained was the 5lbs of red meat he was eating everyday... :p

Next thing you know, the day after, I hear my grandma SCREAM at my grandpa like she used to love doing :love::D... so I get close and it was like "why in the hell did you buy 75 lbs of tenderloin,you loser, you know I only eat fish, do you?"... and they keep going at it for 10 minutes, until I finally decide to get close and say "hey, it's me that bought it"... you should have seen their face when I tried to explain my 150bs frame needed it to put on muscles... :eek::eek::D

But crap how I enjoyed those first years when I still was naive but had that sacred fire in me... all great memories!!! :headbang::)

Talking of mags, I'll always remember this summer I was spending at my grandparents' back when I was 16 or 17, and that huge Flex Mag article dedicated to Mike Matarazzo and how he built those freaky calves... of course, as an already obsessed with BB kid, main thing I retained was the 5lbs of red meat he was eating everyday... :p

Next thing you know, the day after, I hear my grandma SCREAM at my grandpa like she used to love doing :love::D... so I get close and it was like "why in the hell did you buy 75 lbs of tenderloin,you loser, you know I only eat fish, do you?"... and they keep going at it for 10 minutes, until I finally decide to get close and say "hey, it's me that bought it"... you should have seen their face when I tried to explain my 150bs frame needed it to put on muscles... :eek::eek::D

But crap how I enjoyed those first years when I still was naive but had that sacred fire in me... all great memories!!! :headbang::)

LOL!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity