over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex Wheeler 1998...Still incredible!!!

IF he were to do it naturally do you think it would be detrimental?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Like Elvia said, if he really dehydrated himself in the last week he could run into issues. Diuretics in his case would be dangerous

Im not sure about this completely. I think they just went off and stopped working out. This is something I cannot understand if you truly love the gym like I am sure they do/did. I know Flew had some health issues but it seems like a lot of these pro's just stop working out.

In Flex's autobiography he stated he had a hard time training consistently. He even said he would stop training all together before a show and then at the last minute go overkill and get in shape quick. I bet he mega dosed his AAS, stimulants and diuretics and this contributed to his kidney issues. Although, he did say " the docs told me the AAS had nothing to do with my kidney issue". The hell it didn't.

Look at Kevin Levrone in that one video. He looked like a normal person off gear. Same with anyone. AAS turns an average joe into a superman. It's crazy.

And if he is using gear that is an insult to the person who donated the kidney.

AAS turns superman genetics into superman. Most gyms are riddled with guys gassed to the gills, and trust me they look more like zits than bodybuilders.

Steroids build muscle, but they do not build a world class physique. Your genetics, and your willpower will determine that. You gotta remember Kevin Levrone was benching 600 lbs a few weeks after the Olympia; that's one ironclad mindset that no steroid will grant you.

Like Elvia said, if he really dehydrated himself in the last week he could run into issues. Diuretics in his case would be dangerous
Yeah hydration is really important for healthy kidney function.

He looks pretty big now at least his arms do. He must be on at least trt. Probably why he thinks he can do it.

You must be joking, right? On "at least" TRT? LOL... c'mon... I hate to think people could be so naive... :eek:

Guys like Flex W. have an all or nothing type of mentality... it's not even worth going to the gym if you're not on gear, and on a boatload of it... believe me, super responder or not, he's on shit ton of AAS right now.

At least TRT... :eek: hahaha... :banghead::(

AAS turns superman genetics into superman. Most gyms are riddled with guys gassed to the gills, and trust me they look more like zits than bodybuilders.

Steroids build muscle, but they do not build a world class physique. Your genetics, and your willpower will determine that. You gotta remember Kevin Levrone was benching 600 lbs a few weeks after the Olympia; that's one ironclad mindset that no steroid will grant you.

Yeah exactly, tons of people are on it these days and a lot of them still look natural.

Have you ever seen him when he was off gear? I did. He was the first pro that I ran into the first time I went to the Arnold Expo. It was hard to believe that he was ever the champion that graced the cover of so many magazines or the guy that inspired so many before and still even many today. Not that it wasn't still awesome to talk to him or that I wasn't still starstruck, but he was just skinny and looked like any other non-lifter there. Not trying to say anything bad about him because I will always have great respect for what he was able to accomplish and how he treated me as a fan of his, but he'd likely never have been at the competitive level he was without gear.

Is this serious??

No one competes as that level without gear lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this serious??

No one competes as that level without gear lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My mistake... I forgot to add a few words in there due to my wife trying to get my 'undivided attention'. It was supposed to say "without a boatload of gear". I'm not naïve enough to believe for one second that he or anyone else could complete on that level with only having superior genetics on his side.

Amazing genetics. That structure, round muscle bellies and those insertions. It's just a rare gift (like Phil).

Flex had a great physique.. But much of his physique was oil based arm and shoulder injections along with SEO.. He admitted to it in his book that his wife spent a ton of time Injecting each individual head of the bi tri and delt.. He said it would actually put him to sleep oddly enough.. So with out those SEO in large disages we wouldn't be seeing those great arms and delts.. Now I agree most pros do it to an extent but he did it to the extreme..

Wasn't a fan of his physique at that stage. IMO he looked better a few years earlier when he wasn't trying to chase the mass look and didn't look as full of oil.

He's an idiot to be prepping on that donated kidney and I hope for his sake his health holds up

Last edited:
In Flex's autobiography he stated he had a hard time training consistently. He even said he would stop training all together before a show and then at the last minute go overkill and get in shape quick. I bet he mega dosed his AAS, stimulants and diuretics and this contributed to his kidney issues. Although, he did say " the docs told me the AAS had nothing to do with my kidney issue". The hell it didn't.

Someone in the know told me one time about Flex ...said he always missed meals, always missed training session and half- assed them , BUT never missed a shot.

Another senior citizen (in bodybuilding age) but unlike Levrone, Wheeler has serious health issues he doesn't want to admit...maybe they do this for the $$ and attention but the glory has long faded for them.

You must be joking, right? On "at least" TRT? LOL... c'mon... I hate to think people could be so naive... :eek:

Guys like Flex W. have an all or nothing type of mentality... it's not even worth going to the gym if you're not on gear, and on a boatload of it... believe me, super responder or not, he's on shit ton of AAS right now.

At least TRT... :eek: hahaha... :banghead::(
Just trying to give the man the benefit of the doubt. I wouldn't be taking large doses on a donated kinda...not worth it to me. I thought it would be feasible for someone with great genetics to compete in a physique competition with trt doses. Guess not.

Flex had a great physique.. But much of his physique was oil based arm and shoulder injections along with SEO.. He admitted to it in his book that his wife spent a ton of time Injecting each individual head of the bi tri and delt.. He said it would actually put him to sleep oddly enough.. So with out those SEO in large disages we wouldn't be seeing those great arms and delts.. Now I agree most pros do it to an extent but he did it to the extreme..

I've heard this before, thanks for confirming it. I never knew he wrote a book, I will be looking for it asap.

Flex has come across as more mature now (so he should being over 50 :eek:) but this video still shows he is still the same as 25 years ago in many ways.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kmGoEvei7w"]Fley Wheeler threatens his haters because of Synthol Arms - YouTube[/ame]

I don't get the hardman attitude he is trying to portray. He shouldn't be so sensitive. Although it baffles me as his arms are not natural and all he does his go on about them being synthol free.

I don't get the hardman attitude he is trying to portray.

And what to say about the other dude training with him... :rolleyes: perfect epitome of stupidity right there... :cool:

And what to say about the other dude training with him... :rolleyes: perfect epitome of stupidity right there... :cool:
Don't you know that's the great KALI muscle!!! :rolleyes:;):D LOL
He's the black rich piana without PMMA, he's got the nastiest mouth on the internet especially using the N word all the time and tough guy talk about being in prison. I guess that appeals to some people today ...a lot it seems.
SAD.

Don't you know that's the great KALI muscle!!! :rolleyes:;):D LOL
He's the black rich piana without PMMA, he's got the nastiest mouth on the internet especially using the N word all the time and tough guy talk about being in prison. I guess that appeals to some people today ...a lot it seems.
SAD.

FLEX was also the first bb'er to take synthol site injections to the next level back in the day supposedly had a plastic surgeon do it for symmetry size shape with hundreds of small meticulous injections.
No doubt he had some of the greatest genes out there but still couldn't win the O, dropped out of a couple olympia's the most famous was the ninja car jacking and then a car accident.

I didn't think I needed to mention him as that is a given. He is a weird one as he puts on an act for camera all the time. He get's 1 million views for some videos and has loads. He acts like the biggest idiot in videos and in others and from what I have heard in real life is a nice guy. Flex would have been playing up to the camera too. Most of the industry is fake these days. Although I should add Kali's Muscle's bad videos are so bad you would be shocked. This video is nothing :eek::eek::D

Someone in the know told me one time about Flex ...said he always missed meals, always missed training session and half- assed them , BUT never missed a shot.

Another senior citizen (in bodybuilding age) but unlike Levrone, Wheeler has serious health issues he doesn't want to admit...maybe they do this for the $$ and attention but the glory has long faded for them.

That's pretty much what he said in his book. I think he pretty much stopped in his tracks for the Olympia where Colemanwon his first O. He stopped training and then at the last minute started again. He will always live with that regret.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity