over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex Wheeler Announces Comeback

Definitely a flex wheeler fan...One of the most beautiful physiques of all time.
Not trying to hate on him but I can't help being a little concerned for him health wise...
But on the other hand, classic bodybuilding probably doesn't require the bone dry look, it could work. Any dehydration or diuretic sounds scary with a kidney transplant. But I'm not a doctor...
I just hope he's careful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

This is absolutely stupid, and not fair to compare to Kevin. Kevin left on his own terms, with a relatively clean bill of health.

1 kidney means that you don't take ANY risks, especially considering that it's widely known that drugs are what caused, and or accelerated, the loss of a fucking organ.

This is a combination of addiction, desperation, and an inability to mentally mature.

It's sort of like Chuck Liddell.

2006- Great idea to fight. Bite down on that mouth piece, and bounce Tito Ortiz's head off the mat like a basketball.

2010- One more hit to the head, and your eyes are going to be involuntarily tremoring while you look at people, asking them where you are and what year it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is this possile after all his been through after a kidney transplant. Bloke must have a death wish.

Flex is coming back to classic physique not physique. He reasoning behind it is that early in his career when he was a pro. He stepped on stage at 213 and looked amazing. So I guess with classic physique. He thinks he can come in not as big but ripped and with his genetics...finally get a Olympia win.
It's a bit risky in my opinion. Especially with his health concerns.
Look at Darrem Charles. Old IFBB bodybuilder competing in classic physique and not really making much noise....
But only time will tell. Hopefully he can come out. Look good. Place high and most importantly.....stay healthy!!!

Not sure the dehydrated state to get on stage is really ideal for his health...and 1 kidney. I agree with BDS above.

He was one of my favourites back in the day, awesome physique in his prime but I also cannot help but be concerned about his health. I might sound harsh but I think he shouldn´t be allowed to compete if there´s any kind of risk to his well being, he´s playing russian roulette with three bullets.

He was one of my favourites back in the day, awesome physique in his prime but I also cannot help but be concerned about his health. I might sound harsh but I think he shouldn´t be allowed to compete if there´s any kind of risk to his well being, he´s playing russian roulette with three bullets.

There is risk of death to everyone that competes with all the diuretics and such they take to win.

Flex wheeler has always been one of my favorites. I remember looking at that famous black and white picture of him, for motivation before training back when I was in high school.

Although it might not seem like a smart thing to do, I still hope he remains healthy and everything works out for him :)

Man..this just proves that bodybuilding is filled with stupid fucks.

Guy almost dies of Kidney failure..."imma make a comeback!" :banghead:

Didn't someone donate the kidney to him. I would be pissed if it were me and he was doing this. It shows no respect to the person who donated the kidney.

I forget, did he compete supposedly natural in one competition following his kidney transplant when it first happened? Im a bit rusty on my Flex Wheeler history.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHQbVQJJdvU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHQbVQJJdvU[/ame]

I heard the back story on how he "lost" the kidney he supposedly did not listen to his coach who was very adamant about him not taking a few compounds together and said he didn't need to but he didn't listen and the kidney failure ensued. Looking from a fan perspective would love to see what he brings especially since I never seen him in his prime. The bodybuilder in me understanding understanding the risk he's taking wishes him to avoid potential complications. But I hope everything goes well for him

I heard the back story on how he "lost" the kidney he supposedly did not listen to his coach who was very adamant about him not taking a few compounds together and said he didn't need to but he didn't listen and the kidney failure ensued. Looking from a fan perspective would love to see what he brings especially since I never seen him in his prime. The bodybuilder in me understanding understanding the risk he's taking wishes him to avoid potential complications. But I hope everything goes well for him

That's not the story.

Flex is coming back to classic physique not physique. He reasoning behind it is that early in his career when he was a pro. He stepped on stage at 213 and looked amazing. So I guess with classic physique. He thinks he can come in not as big but ripped and with his genetics...finally get a Olympia win.
It's a bit risky in my opinion. Especially with his health concerns.
Look at Darrem Charles. Old IFBB bodybuilder competing in classic physique and not really making much noise....
But only time will tell. Hopefully he can come out. Look good. Place high and most importantly.....stay healthy!!!

It was a huge mistake for Darrem to move to Classic Physique. The guy used to be a top open competitor and won numerous shows in the mid-2000's. Now he can't even make a dent in Classic Physique.

This is because the body cannot go "backwards"...and combined with age, it's not surprising he isn't doing well in Classic.

Unfortunately, as much as I admired Flex's physique, if he thinks he is going to step onstage looking like he did at the 1993 Arnold just because he weighs the same...he is in for a rude awakening. He will NEVER be able to achieve that look again. The body cannot go backwards. Aside from the changes that have already taken place in his body because f his age, once a bodybuilder gets very large, he will never again be able to revert to his previous look just because he brings his bodyweight back down.

Ronnie talked about this several times. He mentioned that he wanted to bring back his 1998 Olympia winning look...and tried to do it in 2001, but that his body just wouldn't let him. He said that it had changed and was no longer capable of looking like it did in 1998. If Ronnie couldn't do it, how in the hell is Flex going to do it 24 years later as a 50 something year old man?

Kevin is another GREAT example. Kevin weighed in the low 240's on the Olympia stage last year--the same weight as when he stepped onstage in 2002 (where he looked awesome). In fact, Kevin competed in the 240's as a pro more frequently than any other weight range. Yet, when he walked onstage at 240 last year he didn't look anywhere close to what he did previously...not even close.

It is going to be IMPOSSIBLE for Flex to duplicate the 213 pound look he had 24 years ago. I would LOVE to see him do great, but I think if he walks onstage at 213 pounds, he is going to get killed.

Best of luck to the guy, he's one guy I've never heard anyone talk bad about, he's known to be very supportive, so for a guy like that, only the best wishes for

that oil in the arms in person looks shit(saw it late last year is just plain obvious)...that wont help him in the slightest in classic

even Jim Manion says to him in the interview he worrys about him

prob in with most chance of something getting seriously sick over Olympia weekend..

he wont look like he did.... fair play for having a go and he is a legend but he is up against it I think...best of luck but low expectations....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131