over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex Wheeler Announces Comeback

His arms look so bad lol.

Must be doing this for a business move...

No other reason as it's fucking stupid

Srs, what do you guys REALLY think it is?

I havent seen kid fotos of him, but i really think its all genetics.

Genetics mixed with ALOT of faschia stretching from the 100cc bottles
he used pre show. Na.. i dont know. But thats the only thing i can think of that MIGHT made his arms permanent bigger.

If thats true, than it goes to show that synthol use can be permanent.

But how do you think he could take it to that level? theres alot of synthol guys in this thread. From what i read and see, IF xx gains from synthol after tapering it off, its a SMALL difference. How did he make this happen..

He sure as shit dident go to mexico in the 90s to inject PMMA thats for sure.

What other fillers could he have used you think? thats permanent for 20 years...

I think its his big natural muscle bellys, with ABUSE of synthol pre show that finaly made his triceps look like a blob.

Thats what i think. Would like to see the synthol guys input.

he used pre show. Na.. i dont know. But thats the only thing i can think of that MIGHT made his arms permanent bigger.

But how do you think he could take it to that level? theres alot of synthol guys in this thread. From what i read and see, IF xx gains from synthol after tapering it off, its a SMALL difference. How did he make this happen..

What other fillers could he have used you think? thats permanent for 20 years...

I think its his big natural muscle bellys, with ABUSE of synthol pre show that finaly made his triceps look like a blob.

Who says its permanent? Whats to stop him from continuing to inject his biceps?

Well for his sake lets hope it's not permanent.

He has been injecting his arms with something on and off for years. This is not permanent... he is still doing it. Although maybe he has put something in there that stays in there. Syntherol does not do that when used properly. It doesn't make your arms look like his in the slightest. It also isn't permanant like pmma is.

When I have put syntherol in my arms at regular amounts my arms have become harder and more vascular. Massive injections causing massive inflammation and water to the site could give that look. Perhaps that combined with age has created that look.

Don't think that seo abuse pre show years ago has created that look though... far from it.

I don't see anything wrong with his arms......

I don't know what that pic is or when it was takin, but
in those vids his arms look normal....

his muscle bellies are just so round....so when he supinates his
wrist they just jump out....

:cool:

I don't see anything wrong with his arms......

I don't know what that pic is or when it was takin, but
in those vids his arms look normal....

his muscle bellies are just so round....so when he supinates his
wrist they just jump out....

:cool:

In that video his arms look great. I think he is going to look fantastic in a few months. We are mainly talking about a few months ago and in the past. I remember him walking past me a few years ago and he had a t-shirt on and even just like that it was obvious he had loaded something into his arms. I guess in bodybuilding it only matters what you look like on stage and he should look great. Although as Mike Arnold posted he is not going to look anything like he did 20 years ago. I am usually the last to preach but as others have stated I would be pissed if I had gave someone a kidney and he decides to do a contest.

"I will use 1 example and extrapolate across an entire population"

-you

1 example!?!? :eek:

Do you live under a rock or just nieve/ignorant?

Its everywhere..local gym, douches on You tube..IFBB pros. Come on Little Slice, quit taking it personal and use your head.

Saw Flex win the Arnold classic back in 1993. The guy was in amazing shape back then. So was Lee Labrada....but in person he looks like a really buff Hobbit, so he got second place. Went to both the 92 and 93 Arnold classics. Pretty sad that Mike Matarazzo, Sonny Schmidt, Mohammed Benaziza, and Andreas Munzer are all dead. On a brighter note...Vince Taylor is in his 60's now and looks incredible.

Who says its permanent? Whats to stop him from continuing to inject his biceps?

Do you seriously think that he been shooting synthol e3d-e4d at least
for the last 20 years?.... that wouldent even be possible with all the scar
tissue.

He has been injecting his arms with something on and off for years. This is not permanent... he is still doing it. Although maybe he has put something in there that stays in there. Syntherol does not do that when used properly. It doesn't make your arms look like his in the slightest. It also isn't permanant like pmma is.

When I have put syntherol in my arms at regular amounts my arms have become harder and more vascular. Massive injections causing massive inflammation and water to the site could give that look. Perhaps that combined with age has created that look.

Don't think that seo abuse pre show years ago has created that look though... far from it.

As i just posted, do you really think he been using that x times a week for 20 years? that would be so much scar tissue that he would need to cut hem off ha ha.. barley train and using synthol every year, na i dont swollow that.

Yes, but everyone is different. I see a lot of pros that made good site injects, and then for the next show its blurred. I think it looks like the typical synthol abuse look. But when he gets in shape, he will look insane.

If it fillers, it can only be HA. If its not synthol, and not PMMA. Then it must be HA. But im very skeptical..

As i just posted, do you really think he been using that x times a week for 20 years? that would be so much scar tissue that he would need to cut hem off ha ha.. barley train and using synthol every year, na i dont swollow that.

Yes, but everyone is different. I see a lot of pros that made good site injects, and then for the next show its blurred. I think it looks like the typical synthol abuse look. But when he gets in shape, he will look insane.

If it fillers, it can only be HA. If its not synthol, and not PMMA. Then it must be HA. But im very skeptical..

Who said he was injecting non stop for 20 years? I stated on and off. My glutes are full of scar tissue after years of injecting but I can still inject them. At the end of the day it's all just speculation. But you are just listing off every seo you know. It's pretty obvious something is in there. But does it really matter? Whatever he has done it doesn't look good but the end product will probably look great.

Do he honestly believe he's going to place well?

The same question for Kev when he made his comeback—which was amazing by the way.

But im not sure if these guys TRULY believe that they can place
OR
They just want to show everyone/old fans that they can still look like a freak WHEN THEY WANT TO.

I don't think either Kevin or Flex think they are going to be on the top ever again. If anyone knows how hard it is to get there, they do. They may say they are going to be on top again because that is the mind frame you need to push yourself to the max. But realistically, they know.

I just saw a recent video of flex training and he looked like total shit and watching him struggle to press 105 lb dumbells with shit form shaking like crazy. That guy did the Olympia and dosnt even know to ditch the weight for halfway decent form. Unlike Kevin who still looks awesome imo flex just looks like a small bloated sack of synthol totally absent of any definition or real muscle shape.His body is totally unrelated to his old form and if I was him I'd just let the past go because he would look inadequate on any stage let alone the Olympia where people will be laughing behind his back at every turn

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke