over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex Wheeler Announces Comeback

fit2grow

Registered
[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ypQAtY8IJAg"]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ypQAtY8IJAg[/ame]

Wonder how this is going to work due to his past health issues..

He shouldn't have messed with his arms, whatever he put in them.

Regardless this is still exciting to see.

Wonder how this is going to work due to his past health issues..

He shouldn't have messed with his arms, whatever he put in them.

Regardless this is still exciting to see.

x2

It's really bizarre. I have seen vids of him and he is stating he uses no seo. He was training and saying to the camera guy look at these arms no seo. Saying how he naturally just has big arms. Really going on about it constantly and talking about the haters. Doing curls asking the camera to zoom in to see the fibers and how that is proof he uses no seo. I would put my life on him using something in his arms but not sure what has they have a weird look to them.

Regardless he is looking better and better so it is interesting to watch him progress. But to me I can't help think he is stupid as he only has 1 kidney left and once he starts dieting and things start getting upped he is putting himself in a dangerous place.

Last edited:
x2

It's really bizarre. I have seen vids of him and he is stating he uses no seo. He was training and saying to the camera guy look at these arms no seo. Saying how he naturally just has big arms. Really going on about it constantly and talking about the haters. Doing curls asking the camera to zoom in to see the fibers and how that is proof he uses no seo. I would put my life on him using something in his arms but not sure what has they have a weird look to them.

Regardless he is looking better and better so it is interesting to watch him progress. But to me I can't help think he is stupid as he only has 1 kidney left and once he starts dieting and things start getting upped he is putting himself in a dangerous place.

Agreed.

He certainly DID have great arms but went overboard with something. Also in most recent clips of him he is wearing long sleeve shirts to cover them up, except for here where you can obviously see it.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
saw this on ig the other day..hes had all kinds of issues, but i guess its another older guy looking to push products, much like Levrone and his signature series stuff... i hope he does some sort of national npc masters stuff instead of big ifbb events .. shit i wish Levrone would do them too

https://instagram.com/p/BRJT49WAFtd/
This was yesterday I believe! He looks good. I think I he can do it if his legs come up with the rest of him. I guess he could use regular dialysis if need be. I know that's a messed up comment, but if that one pro competed without kidneys then anything is possible.

Agreed.

He certainly DID have great arms but went overboard with something. Also in most recent clips of him he is wearing long sleeve shirts to cover them up, except for here where you can obviously see it.

**broken link removed**

That just doesnt look normal to me. Something way off.

Another old school guy coming back huh?

1 kidney left and he does have lumps of oil bags under the skin. o its not extreme but he does have it. shit not going to happen. He is not Kevin Levrone. Levrone took long long time off gear and his muscles have this clean hard dense look to them. no oil bags. real muscle

Another old school guy coming back huh?

Nothing like the old school. Got to respect it. I'm hoping others on stage will show respect to them and be humbled by there presence.
Hes going to get a lot of flack for this because of his health but to me I see it as passion and determination. Shawn Ray gave Kevin crap when he came,back maybe because he didn't want to see his friend get hurt or jealously. Either way more power to them. Hopefully there family understands if not ultimately there decision. I respect it and understand it and inspired.

1 kidney left and he does have lumps of oil bags under the skin. o its not extreme but he does have it. shit not going to happen. He is not Kevin Levrone. Levrone took long long time off gear and his muscles have this clean hard dense look to them. no oil bags. real muscle

A big factor is he will be competing in physique and not bodybuilding so that changes things a lot imo. He is looking good now so I am sure he will look great in a few months. He is also giving himself more time to get ready compared to KL. Although at what cost but he is old enough to do what he wants so good on him.

On the topic of KL did you see his leg press video... embarassing.

A big factor is he will be competing in physique and not bodybuilding so that changes things a lot imo. He is looking good now so I am sure he will look great in a few months. He is also giving himself more time to get ready compared to KL. Although at what cost but he is old enough to do what he wants so good on him.

On the topic of KL did you see his leg press video... embarassing.
oh sorry mate apologies i didnt read properly or saw the video. physique !!!!!

i assumed that he would be going for open as kevin. oh well this will be interesting.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

In his peak (Flex) I could not believe my eyes, superhuman genetics. Kevin had delts that defied everyone else's . Ray was damn good as well. It has to be tough to reach that level, and then go back to blending into a crowd. You're right, it isn't worth dying over. Looks like Yates is doing well in his new form. Bob Paris as well.(I know, a homo... But he had a damn good physique) Labrada... I always did like Mike Christian and Gary Strydom, I need to look them up, also Mike Ashley.

My heads done in the cunts on his 4th kidney.

Some guys should just stay retired.

cant wait to see what kind of sugar filled supps hes
coming out with....

:)

I'm excited to watch his progression. Good for him. Is he really competing in physique? Get out of here...

Toward the end of his career his arms were bags of oil. If I were him I would deny it but really his arms are filled with "something" and lots of it. He looked good though regardless of what his combination of tools in his tool box.

I never thought he would return due to his kidney issues. Good for him though. I read his autobiography. It was a decent read. He said his first injection was with and 18 gauge needle. Ouch.

I saw him at the NOC after he had health problems, retired, deflated...as opposed to other bodybuilders that deflate, staying kinda firm/proportioned/even...his muscle looked saggy, bis/tris/chest...very awkward looking

Last edited:
Hopefully he doesn't injure himself - internally or externally...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws