over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

flex wheeler classic

pars

Registered
Newbies
Well, I just got back from prejudging and the seminar that followed. Seminar was Dave Palumbo, Flex wheeler, shawn ray, Kevin Levrone, and Silvio Samuel. Silvio is here to fill in since Victor Martinez and Gustavo Baddell ( who were both supposed to guest pose ) are not here.

Flex announced at the seminar that he doesn't know why Victor isn't here and that Gustavo could not get here due to " circumstances beyond his control" There are going to be some pissed off people tonight who are expecting to see Victor. On the plus side, Silvio appears to be in awesome shape!! we will see.

I seen some pics up on MD already....

Didnt really look like a huge turnout...Although the guys who will end up winning there classes are all national level type of guys...

chris

Well, I just got back from prejudging and the seminar that followed. Seminar was Dave Palumbo, Flex wheeler, shawn ray, Kevin Levrone, and Silvio Samuel. Silvio is here to fill in since Victor Martinez and Gustavo Baddell ( who were both supposed to guest pose ) are not here.

Flex announced at the seminar that he doesn't know why Victor isn't here and that Gustavo could not get here due to " circumstances beyond his control" There are going to be some pissed off people tonight who are expecting to see Victor. On the plus side, Silvio appears to be in awesome shape!! we will see.

Shame to here Victor couldnt make it.

Victor guess posed at the show I did yesterday. The NPC Louisiana State Championships.

I was there brother. Who were you with? I was with the wife. Show was so small we probably sat near each other.

I was there brother. Who were you with? I was with the wife. Show was so small we probably sat near each other.

I was in the back row had my Vikings hat on. I asked the question on training ( which never really got answered ) Shawn ray seemed more concerned with giving us all a rundown on his contest placings - nothin new there

I talked to Silvio and Lonnie Teper at the intermission at night both of whom were cool. Silvio especially, we talked about training-he said he is still working with Charles Glass also.

pars

I was in the back row had my Vikings hat on. I asked the question on training ( which never really got answered ) Shawn ray seemed more concerned with giving us all a rundown on his contest placings - nothin new there

I talked to Silvio and Lonnie Teper at the intermission at night both of whom were cool. Silvio especially, we talked about training-he said he is still working with Charles Glass also.

pars

Cool man. I was there with the wife. Blond blue eyes,etc.. I was rocken a white long sleeve thermal with fag jeans and a black hat. We sat about 5rows up from the front in the middle. I'll put up some pics I got with silvio and palumbo soon. On vacation now. Show was cool but I think that middleweight who was perfectly conditioned should have placed better. Young kid, black spiked hair, came in peeled. Best conditioning of the show I thought.

Cool man. I was there with the wife. Blond blue eyes,etc.. I was rocken a white long sleeve thermal with fag jeans and a black hat. We sat about 5rows up from the front in the middle. I'll put up some pics I got with silvio and palumbo soon. On vacation now. Show was cool but I think that middleweight who was perfectly conditioned should have placed better. Young kid, black spiked hair, came in peeled. Best conditioning of the show I thought.

Yeah he was really good-I thought he looked even better at the night show -the guy that won has competed nationally though ( jr. nationals? can't remember )

Overall I thought it was a good show, pretty small crowd at the evening show, for such a large auditorium ( would guess it holds about 2500 ) but hopefully it will get bodybuilding in Minnesota back to how it used to be.

pars

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner