over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex Wheeler coming to my Gym

BostonFan

Registered
So the great Flex is coming to my gym on Saturday. I hate to sound like a school girl but this will be my first run in with a pro. Obviously he won't be in contest condition but I'm excited to meet him.

Anyone else met any significant pros such as Flex, Dorian, Ronnie or any of the top guys that compete today?

He still is a freak. His arms are still huge! Not bad for a guy with 1 transplanted kidney!

He's not contest condition? Haha.. He just looks like your average guy thats in shape now.

And dude, you think these IFBB Pro's are freaky and insane in these photos and video.. HA! What until you meet one in person! Trust me, you'll never see anything like it, that's why there are only a handful of Pro's out of the billion and billions of guys that try. Try and get to a local show were a Pro is guest posing and you'll see what I mean bruh.

In the early 1990s I worked out in a gym in ohio that had many pros stop in each year around the time of the Arnold Classic. The owner was a very well known body builder, and it was always great to get to train while these guys were there training.

I seen him at the USAs last year. He was in shape, but not in that freaky shape like he was when he was competing. Looks like a normal guy now.

Verry cool. Never really met an IFBB pro but i gotta be honest here. theres a laundry list of guys from Pro muscle id rather meet first. Phil H, Ness, B-Boy, Dusty, Emeric, Dante, Aeliop, shelby, Babybeast,Iabadman, concreteguy and a TON of other guys mut ive been at work 16 hrs right now and im kind of tired and cant think.

I was in germany for the FIBO 2010.. Saw Dexter up close.. Kai Greene.. And saw Phil on stage.. It is something else to see in real life then on the internet..

i met Dorian about a year ago..pretty laid back guy which was cool...he was trying to promote his supps and was offering autographed pictures too

So the great Flex is coming to my gym on Saturday. I hate to sound like a school girl but this will be my first run in with a pro. Obviously he won't be in contest condition but I'm excited to meet him.

Anyone else met any significant pros such as Flex, Dorian, Ronnie or any of the top guys that compete today?

I have been in touch with Paul Boressen when he was still with us, I still have contacts with Kerry Kayes, he trained D,Yates, they own currently CNP/Propeptides... Real classy gentlemen. Was in touch with D.Palumbo, Steve Stone, Bev.F when I was living in NY.

Well

Sadly, you will not see the REAL Flex Wheeler............he still looks good but a shadow of himself..........I grew up with Kenny, trained with Kenny in college...... and he was a sight to behold.......I never thought I could be a bodybuilder while I was training with him.....I thought there were 1000s of guys like him out in the world, hahhahhaa

I've been fortunate enough to meet a lot of men and women pro's: Jay, Dex, Branch, Darrem Charles, Dennis James, Toney Freeman, Bob C., and the list goes on and on. I've met Flex as well, and like others have said, he looks relatively normal now. But I enjoyed meeting and talking with him. He's been around the block, knows his stuff and is not afraid to voice his opinion.

I've met Jay and he was very friendly, took photos etc. I've also mt Evan C a few times at my shows (guestposing). Evan is a standup guy, hes friendly, talks to you and is very laid back, total class act.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws