over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex Wheeler on parabolon

50mg trenbolone + 26.5mg hex = 76.5mg tren hex in 1.5ml amps. Although I could swear mine were amber glass.

If you ask me, all esterified compounds should be labeled this way. I think it would be much easier to dose. But like LATS mentioned, there is, at least to me, a substantial difference in the effects of say Test Ace vs Test Cyp. I even notice a difference between Test Cyp and Enanthate. And plenty in between. And other products like Equipoise taken oral vs inj there is very little similarity at all.
I know I sound like a broken record but I'll say it again.. esters make a great difference. More than many know

I came about the pellets back in the very early 90's. Honestly, with a good sponsor, very similar results. 2 differences: never had tren cough then, but back then terrible B.O. when you sweat.
Sounds like you may have been pinning a mixture with DMSO as a solvent.
We associate DMSO with dermal delivery. But it's also used as a solvent made for IM solutions.

We associate DMSO with dermal delivery. But it's also used as a solvent made for IM solutions.
never knew that it was used as a solvent for IM solutions,damn. i know its a cousin compound to MSM

So 228mg week tren…..makes sense that the tren horror stories didn’t come out till later when we thought 50mg tren ace daily was the starting dose.

I’m guilty…..my first tren run was 50mg ace from pellets a day. And god damn. I was a college football player and I still morphed to the point my roommates were like…what the fuck are you doing?!!

Good times. I’ve also ran 600mg tren E before and was basically a psychopath for 8 weeks.

I like 250mg tren E now, tolerable with trazadone for sleep. But still a little edgy after a cup of coffee.

Amen.. it was a great era in the 80s and 90s.. just a different feel.. BUT .. I live bodybuilding in 2022 also.. have many physiques I admire and many educated coaches etc that we can now get more useful info from. Back in the 80s and 90s bro science reign Supreme and alot of " guessing"..
But your right.. there was something special about meeting guys like nasser.. nubret.. haney.. sergio.. Aaron baker etc etc.. warts and all.. lol.. they had their issues but we didn't have social media to let us know 😉.. I saw nasser get booted from Frogs Gym for batching about the music ... how many can say that 😆
They'd usually play 91x. Sometimes you'd hear Morrisey whining with The Smiths or as a solo act. And similar.. not workout friendly.
I used to just bring my cd or cassette Walkman. Depending on mid or late 90s.
Golds PB they'd play metal or some screaming musical genre.
Again. Just bring your personal media device and get lost in your playlist or radio station.

never knew that it was used as a solvent for IM solutions,damn. i know its a cousin compound to MSM
It's not commonly used. But it is used to hold base solutions at high concentrations. Might not be advertised as such but is used.

So 228mg week tren…..makes sense that the tren horror stories didn’t come out till later when we thought 50mg tren ace daily was the starting dose.

I’m guilty…..my first tren run was 50mg ace from pellets a day. And god damn. I was a college football player and I still morphed to the point my roommates were like…what the fuck are you doing?!!

Good times. I’ve also ran 600mg tren E before and was basically a psychopath for 8 weeks.

I like 250mg tren E now, tolerable with trazadone for sleep. But still a little edgy after a cup of coffee.
1mg per day tren is enough to enhance trt. Guys laugh.. but it's true.

I forgot to mention the quote :eek: Flex and Ronnie Coleman should show people just how important genetics are in bodybuilding. Obviously work ethic is vital as well but intelligence is a far last place when it comes to bodybuilding. The worse your genetics are the more important your intelligence and determination are :D
Somewhat backed by, albeit controversial, studies.
Demographics that test out on average with high IQ scores also tend to have common physical traits within the group.
Demographics with above average scores also have anove average physical attributes. Also have more peaceful and stable communities.
Somewhat of a trend here.. at least if I correctly understand the study abstract.

I did but you were in way deeper than I but I did manage to meet with, train with some of the best of that era. Never discussed drugs, hell, did not even know the questions. Hope I don’t come off as cocky, but I met literally everybody I wanted to and I feel blessed and not in smug way to have done so. Good times for both of us! Zero regrets.

Spoiler alert; Not about parabolin.

I tell a lie (again). I did know something about steroids but not what did what and there was always used syringes in the locker room waste bin. I knew something was up with that.

I did do a ‘drug run’ (I suspect steroids but what did I know?) for Pete Grymkowski.

When I was at Golds just after they moved to Santa Monica and a week prior AAU Mr. America, I was hanging around the gym so much (saw Bill Reynolds interview C. F. Smith and Ray Mentzer who never, when I saw him, and it was a lot, never trained like he suggested others do) that I would fetch coffee for him (two sweet & lows please) but one day he said that a convertible was going to pull up in front of the gym, honk, then then around the corner and you will be given a package. Take it and bring it back to me. I have no clue what was in it but it wasn’t groceries 😉

I think this was around the time that Pete was taking a shit ton of test by his own admission. Pete was huge at that time, quick to smile and laugh but his back looked like a pizza pie ☹️

BTW, if memory serves, David John’s stole the show from Manual Perry, my opinion.

I tell a lie (again). I did know something about steroids but not what did what and there was always used syringes in the locker room waste bin. I knew something was up with that.

I did do a ‘drug run’ (I suspect steroids but what did I know?) for Pete Grymkowski.

When I was at Golds just after they moved to Santa Monica and a week prior AAU Mr. America, I was hanging around the gym so much (saw Bill Reynolds interview C. F. Smith and Ray Mentzer who never, when I saw him, and it was a lot, never trained like he suggested others do) that I would fetch coffee for him (two sweet & lows please) but one day he said that a convertible was going to pull up in front of the gym, honk, then then around the corner and you will be given a package. Take it and bring it back to me. I have no clue what was in it but it wasn’t groceries 😉

I think this was around the time that Pete was taking a shit ton of test by his own admission. Pete was huge at that time, quick to smile and laugh but his back looked like a pizza pie ☹️

BTW, if memory serves, David John’s stole the show from Manual Perry, my opinion.
Wasn't Dave Johns scary strong on the bench press? I've people say Ray was the strongest bodybuilder they'd ever seen, which is surprising but I've read it quite a few times. CF Smith was a doctor if I recall, loved to party (and do acid), dieted on what most would consider junk food, and really marched to the beat of his own drum. Did things differently than most bodybuilders at the time. Probably one of the early "calorie is a calorie" guy which is of course one of the main tenets of IIFYM. Pete has talked about his drug use and it's hard to tell if it's for shock value or if he actually used the insane amounts he described. He'd get ready for a show in only a few weeks but would use super high doses. Any of this sound correct?

Yeah.. I remember Robert Kennedy .. the editor of musclemag international.. followed Mike Meltzer through his whole week of training and recorded his set by set workouts.. it was essentially a basic workout. Last set taken to failure. 2 to 3 lead up sets.. but Mike only claimed the hard set.. I wrote on here once about seeing Mike workout after attending his seminar as a teenager.. nothing different than others.. and diffintely not what he pushed toward the end

@LATS was it you that told the story you had a buddy stay at one of your homes for a month and he ran through like 10 vials or some crazy shit like that?

Wasn't Dave Johns scary strong on the bench press? I've people say Ray was the strongest bodybuilder they'd ever seen, which is surprising but I've read it quite a few times. CF Smith was a doctor if I recall, loved to party (and do acid), dieted on what most would consider junk food, and really marched to the beat of his own drum. Did things differently than most bodybuilders at the time. Probably one of the early "calorie is a calorie" guy which is of course one of the main tenets of IIFYM. Pete has talked about his drug use and it's hard to tell if it's for shock value or if he actually used the insane amounts he described. He'd get ready for a show in only a few weeks but would use super high doses. Any of this sound correct?
Don’t know about Dave and the bench press but I do remember him having massive arms.

He beat Casey Viator in the NABBA Universe which was a bullshit win as was Pearl beating Sergio in the Mr. U.

Ray Mentzer was the strongest bodybuilder that Arthur Jones ever saw or ever trained.

Peter’s testosterone usage was real. Read Muscle, Smoke and Mirrors, Volume II by Randy Roach (a good friend of mine who credited me in his forward and throughout his book) talked with him many times to substantiate his usage, all true.

C. F. Smith was a chiropractor. Saw him and Casey train many times at Gold’s, after Arthur Jones fired him, he fled to Joe Weider and the IFBB.

Don’t know about Dave and the bench press but I do remember him having massive arms.

He beat Casey Viator in the NABBA Universe which was a bullshit win as was Pearl beating Sergio in the Mr. U.

Ray Mentzer was the strongest bodybuilder that Arthur Jones ever saw or ever trained.

Peter’s testosterone usage was real. Read Muscle, Smoke and Mirrors, Volume II by Randy Roach (a good friend of mine who credited me in his forward and throughout his book) talked with him many times to substantiate his usage, all true.

C. F. Smith was a chiropractor. Saw him and Casey train many times at Gold’s, after Arthur Jones fired him, he fled to Joe Weider and the IFBB.
That's pretty cool. I have Volume 1. Look forward to reading Vol. II.

BTW...Manny Perry was a stunt double for Lou Ferrigno on The Incredible Hulk.

Yes, volume I is good, volume II is better, more relevant, more recent info on bodybuilders plus I worked on it wit Randy, am responsible for about 1/3 of of, all the Arthur Jones material which really increased the size and cost 😕

Yes, I knew that about Perry. Great interview with him on John Hansens podcast, Legends of Bodybuilding.

Yeah.. I remember Robert Kennedy .. the editor of musclemag international.. followed Mike Meltzer through his whole week of training and recorded his set by set workouts.. it was essentially a basic workout. Last set taken to failure. 2 to 3 lead up sets.. but Mike only claimed the hard set.. I wrote on here once about seeing Mike workout after attending his seminar as a teenager.. nothing different than others.. and diffintely not what he pushed toward the end

To be fair that is a large percentage of training guru's out there, sometimes the other way. In NoVa there is a Natty Pro Doug Miller who sells everyone the same high volume isolation movement training programs that take 2.5 hours to complete, and then you see him in the gym only doing much lower volume Hi intensity compound movement stuff. People keep on buying and trying to do the program he sells though, it's hilarious.

They'd usually play 91x. Sometimes you'd hear Morrisey whining with The Smiths or as a solo act. And similar.. not workout friendly.
I used to just bring my cd or cassette Walkman. Depending on mid or late 90s.
Golds PB they'd play metal or some screaming musical genre.
Again. Just bring your personal media device and get lost in your playlist or radio station.
in the mornings they'd play 93.3/jammin z-90/whatever other pop station. wasnt till later in the day they'd blast metal...
from what i remember anyways

in the mornings they'd play 93.3/jammin z-90/whatever other pop station. wasnt till later in the day they'd blast metal...
from what i remember anyways
Yeah. Never got in a morning session.
Even when training with Ricky Lee I never
Got in his early morning 45mins of cardio. Ask me now. I'm game.
Back then I could barely do 5mins on the
Stairmaater. Or treadmill.

Def. never used DMSO. That was only used back then for Dermal use.

Just remembered . . . Ray could do the entire weight stack on the Nautilus leg extension machine . . . with one leg!

There is a foto of Mike’s flexed arm in one of Darden’s books. Biggest arm I have ever saw . . . with zero oil.

C. F. Smith (good physique, not great) trained low volume, high intensity.
When I was as Golds once he sitting on a bench next to the big window in front being interviewed by Bill Reynolds (RIP).

Just remembered . . . Ray could do the entire weight stack on the Nautilus leg extension machine . . . with one leg!

There is a foto of Mike’s flexed arm in one of Darden’s books. Biggest arm I have ever saw . . . with zero oil.

C. F. Smith (good physique, not great) trained low volume, high intensity.
When I was as Golds once he sitting on a bench next to the big window in front being interviewed by Bill Reynolds (RIP).
My mistake, should have said Ray’s flexed arm. A bit on the smooth side but ginormous non the less.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131