over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex Wheeler/ Stan puts a full body video out including legs

Flex looks great! It makes me want to drive up to Vegas. Unfortunately I have to work Friday.

Kidneys do heal contrary to what most people think.
My friend had total kidney failure last December.
The doctors said he was screwed. I told him and his wife that doctors don't understand steroids at all and have no idea what AAS do to blood work. I told him quit AAS and work on getting his blood pressure down with clean food and cardio and he would heal. What caused his kidney failure was blood pressure of 230/130 long term. I told him for a damn year to get on blood pressure meds but he swore they ruined his training.
Anyway, he still is stubborn about taking bp meds, but he got off roids and got his bp down to 160/100, sometimes higher. His doctors said they've never seen kidneys heal like his.
I still tell him everyday to cut out processed foods but he can't stick to the diet I'm on. Anyway, he has improved immensely.
By the way, he was 100% correct about bp meds destroying muscle. After the gradual break down of my body to where I have injuries damn near everywhere, I finally quit using clonidine a month ago and my injuries are beginning to heal.
I control my bp now with flawless diet, cardio, and reduced body weight. I know a lot of guys here swear by lisinopril but I won't touch another bp drug, no way!!!

I take BP meds and it doesn't effect my muscle what so ever. See recent picture under picture thread. I actually put on muscle since last year with less AAS. I will take a 112/73 anytime with meds over high BP.

Mad props to Flex for getting in such fantastic shape and improving his health AND spending quality time with the family. Flex seems like a good guy, I remember seeing some of his old school 90's bodybuilding floating around youtube not too long ago. Good job to Stan also though, I'm sure Stan helped him out quite a bit. Stan and Flex both seem like really good cats.

Flex looks great! It makes me want to drive up to Vegas. Unfortunately I have to work Friday.

The doctors said he was screwed. I told him and his wife that doctors don't understand steroids at all and have no idea what AAS do to blood work. I told him quit AAS and work on getting his blood pressure down with clean food and cardio and he would heal. What caused his kidney failure was blood pressure of 230/130 long term. I told him for a damn year to get on blood pressure meds but he swore they ruined his training.
Anyway, he still is stubborn about taking bp meds, but he got off roids and got his bp down to 160/100, sometimes higher. His doctors said they've never seen kidneys heal like his.
I still tell him everyday to cut out processed foods but he can't stick to the diet I'm on. Anyway, he has improved immensely.
By the way, he was 100% correct about bp meds destroying muscle. After the gradual break down of my body to where I have injuries damn near everywhere, I finally quit using clonidine a month ago and my injuries are beginning to heal.
I control my bp now with flawless diet, cardio, and reduced body weight. I know a lot of guys here swear by lisinopril but I won't touch another bp drug, no way!!!

That is a very misleading statement about the kidneys. Most damage, where there is death to cells, is irreversible. Just because someone is in kidney failure does not mean that the cells are dead, which explains your friends recovery. However, if he keeps his blood pressure at 160/100 then he will be back in kidney failure soon enough.

Hey bro sending you a PM on this...

Flex hasn't "recovered" anything. I read that Flex said his transplanted kidney is leaking protein already so he'll probably look at another transplant down the road.

He looks amazing, especially all things considered, health, age etc. A few weeks ago I thought he looked like crap, if comparing to top physique competitors, and I predicted last place. But damn, now he has paper thin skin on the legs, great cuts in the lats and looks to have put on some quality size at last minute :eek::headbang:

I remember Milos saying how he put on something like 30lbs in 3 weeks once during a prep where Milos didn't think there was enough time since he was just skinny fat and the show was like 6 weeks away. That time he ended up in hospital with kidney failure. He isn't gaining such a stupid amount of weight this time so I hope we see him on stage.

Flex has a really light frame, very narrow shoulders. But with his muscle bellies it makes him look fantastic.

OK...LOL

I'm not dissing on Flex....but I gotta say (kidneys aside)...

everyones quads look good on the leg extension machine....

he didn't show ANY full front on leg shot.....which is the TELL ALL.

and the man stuffed his crotch....like really bro...???

:cool:

OK...LOL

Apart from size, don't you think the conditioning looks great though? I mean especially if we consider age and probably not drugging as hard as in the past.

I did notice the bulge too, maybe that's just the way the fabric bunched up :D Levrone did it onstage though :D

Apart from size, don't you think the conditioning looks great though? I mean especially if we consider age and probably not drugging as hard as in the past.

I did notice the bulge too, maybe that's just the way the fabric bunched up :D Levrone did it onstage though :D

yes....he looks great at 50s.....

Darrem had a some success with classic the first year or 2 also....

JJ tell him to go on telma bp med.

gotgame is a big proponent of it.

i have taking for like 2 months.

zero sides

i say again

zero none

I take it pre bed.

telmistan

Nothuman uses it

Elvia will be using it too soon.

btw

did u donate blood ?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

OK...LOL

x2 haha he did didn't he mate

shit i thought i am being some fucking weirdo noticing that & paying attention to his package lol

glad someone else noticed it.

I mean just why ? what's the need

zero sides

i say again

zero none

I take it pre bed.

telmistan

Nothuman uses it

btw

did u donate blood ?

I've been draining my blood on my own, 60-65ml per week. I'm taken out 240-260ml so far.

OK...LOL

That's why I wrote about seeing him from the front as I don't think it will have the same impact. However I agree with KS he looks incredible. Even from the back is legs are better than I thought they would be and I didn't think they would be too bad. I knew it wouldn't be another KL incident but again the huge upper body made that look even worst. Flex is just in classic physique. I applaud him for getting in that condition. I couldn't help but notice the crotch. I have seen him in tiny shorts and he did not look like that so I figured maybe he is just very happy or has taken some tadalafil for pumps :eek::p

zero sides

i say again

zero none

I take it pre bed.

telmistan

Nothuman uses it

btw

did u donate blood ?

Dev JJ knows about telmisartan. I have spoken to him about telmisartan years ago. I think he has tried a few different bp meds too. Although he and his mate should try it. I mentioned carditone to him as that is great as herbal supplements go. My bp when I have had tested as always been in range but higher at times (148/80 for example on a big cycle) so I am definitely up for trying it now to see if it can put me in a safer range.

I don't have a bp monitor now but because I have lost some weight recently (plus been using carditone) I should be in that safer range already. I am definitely up for trying it though as I know I will need it at some point. Dev it may also have favorable effects on lipid and glucose metabolism. I have read a few studies were it lowered total cholesterol and LDL so I am definitely game :)

Last edited:
guy looks great for 50 and not training. Arm shape is weird. Cool to see him working out again. I stuff my spandex for photo shoots too so no hate from me.

Infact, out of the nine men who had this myostatin deficiency, Flex had the rarest kind – the ‘exon 2’ gene.

This basically means he had significantly more muscle fibers than the other test subjects in this study so this does make Flex superior then anybody else i think , no ?

I didn't know u were tested too Emeric .

Were u out of these 9 men ?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Yes, I was one of the 9. I am sure is there are many more in the world with this special genetics and they don`t know it.

guy looks great for 50 and not training. Arm shape is weird. Cool to see him working out again. I stuff my spandex for photo shoots too so no hate from me.

yea but.....LOL stuff it "alittle bit"....

jeezus....not look like you have a rotisserie chicken in your pants...

:D

I'm on 80mgs of Lisinopril a day along with 25mg Coreg, 25mg HCTZ, and 37.5mg Triamterene. I definitely feel like it weakens your extremities. But in my case i really have no choice right now. I'm trying to achieve a similar result result to your friend's myself. Have you looked into the antioxidant Tempol? If you haven't you might google it and kidney health.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity