over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex Wheeler

Uluwatu

Registered
I just finished watching the 1999 battle for the olympia video. And I tell you what, How was Flex never Mr. Olympia? They show him 2 weeks out, training back at one point and then going trough a brief posing routine. He has got the fulliest muscle bellies, striated quads, thick back with detail, etc and just a streamlined, symetrical look. Real life cartoon character. What a shame that he got ill, and what a great bodybuilder.

I agree with you there, Wheeler had one of the most appealing physiques of all time.

Dude was sick...

Attachments

• flexwheeler5.jpg
    flexwheeler5.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 7,041
Ronnie was on it in 1999 though. He looked incredible that year, especially the back double bicep pose.

ya one word for ya (or 2) ronnie coleman! thats the reason flex didnt win.....
in 99 ronnie showed us a physique that was incredibly conditioned and had mass to spare.....

plus flex was such a cocky s.o.b. i really didnt want him to win anyway!:D

Flex was sick...

Ronnie was SICKER...

Attachments

• 1544092046ronnie_coleman.jpg
    1544092046ronnie_coleman.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 3,049
I liked Flex's look, but I always felt he needed more chest thickness and width, it made him look too narrow from the front, and disproportionate to the rest of his body.

I just finished watching the 1999 battle for the olympia video. And I tell you what, How was Flex never Mr. Olympia? They show him 2 weeks out, training back at one point and then going trough a brief posing routine. He has got the fulliest muscle bellies, striated quads, thick back with detail, etc and just a streamlined, symetrical look. Real life cartoon character. What a shame that he got ill, and what a great bodybuilder.

He also looked good in 2000.....

Where can i find battle for the olympia 1999?

Thanks in advance

>?????

What were Flex and Ronnies stats in 99? They both look great and do not have the bloated GH guts either.:eek:

He was outdone by coleman and yates.here are 2 lines I have seen quoted to flex and paraphrased by my memory from in flex magazine I think.
1 Flex said Yates presence was so ominous that he was the only guy he could actually feel was next to him without looking.
2 on taking on yates flex said whatever I do he will just make himself better to surpass me

Did you hear that Flex is going to use Liquid Aminos and other EFX products and NO STEROIDS and show the world his results?

on taking on yates flex said whatever I do he will just make himself better to surpass me

that is one reason why he never won

I also think his genetic lack of vascularity hurt him

Did you hear that Flex is going to use Liquid Aminos and other EFX products and NO STEROIDS and show the world his results?

I hope his natural is better than Mike Morri's version that was beyond sillyness, at least Flex has some real genetics he has a chance of looking nice natural.

I liked Flex's look, but I always felt he needed more chest thickness and width, it made him look too narrow from the front, and disproportionate to the rest of his body.

Flex has one of my favorite physiques ever! I feel you on the chest thing, but I think part of it was his shoulders were sooo huge! Like bowling balls. I think they made his chest look smaller.

he had great pysique and blessed with genetics. too bad his helath turned bad. didnt he compete a few yeras back supposedly natural?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member