over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FLEX WHEELER

It's on muscular development. Don't know if a link is ok but you can find it on the homepage. See how they put the tape on the arm and the inch+ on the end of the tape they don't count.

Yeah I saw it too. Where did they learn how to measure, lol with all that slack on the end and the camera didn't even zoom in enough to get a clear picture of it. That was totally bogus. I agree he was rude also to make the comments that he did when the other guy was only joking with him. Proves you can't take the ghetto out of these fools even if they have money.

Depends on the organization one is competing in. In the natural bb circuit most would not allow it from what I've seen.

Definitely not legal in the Olympics, doesn't matter if your balls were smashed in a freak accident. Testosterone is not a drug one can get approval for (unlike asthma medications etc).

I just saw one poster in our gym for a natural show and it said you had to be clean of any juice for at least 7 years to compete. It was a Canadien show also.

Guys,

I can throw up pictures of various arms on various bodies and you'd all guess the wrong numbers because of proportion. You can't tell how big someones arms are based on a picture. The size sometimes comes from the top width or sometimes people have most of the mass on the triceps. It's very difficult to tell, trust me.

It's nearly impossible to tell how big someones arms are from pictures alone, unless they are doing tape measurements, but even then that's subjective.

Either way, who cares? Let's say they are 19.5. Good enough. The bottom line is Flex went through enough physical crap (by his own stupidity, and his own admission) and I'm glad that he's making what SEEMS to be healthier decisions and changing his lifestyle a bit. I wish him the best.

And if he's using the LBA's, I wonder if he's going to plug it in any of the articles that he writes for MD and whomever else he pens for currently.

If one guy can do it, it will be FLEX WHEELER!!!

he is a genetic freak. full muscle bellies, great lines, great everything. SO what if he is not 290lbs...he will pull it off I am sure.

LBA's Stands for "LIQUID BAD ASS"

HIS ARMS ARE HUGE!!! 21 INCHES. HE IS NATURAL ALSO, YOU CAN TELL BY LOOKING AT HIS FACE AND NECK. HE JUST CALLED ME AND WE WERE LAUGHING ABOUT HIS INTERVIEW YESTERDAY. HE WAS JOKING BUT I KNOW IT IS HARD TO TELL. HE IS USING THE LBAs ONLY RIGHT NOW AND HE CANT BELIEVE HOW WELL THEY WORK. ANYONE WANT TO BET HIM $ THAT HE IS NATURAL HE WILL TAKE YOU UP ON IT.

I talked to flex for awhile last night phil, and he said nothing but great things about the LBA's

Depends on the organization one is competing in. In the natural bb circuit most would not allow it from what I've seen.

Definitely not legal in the Olympics, doesn't matter if your balls were smashed in a freak accident. Testosterone is not a drug one can get approval for (unlike asthma medications etc).

Thats crazy. Even with a script. I've never heard of this.

i use replacement level gh and test, and could easily pass the T:E ratio. i thought about doing a natty show, but just on principle can't do it. what if i beat someone who is actually all natural? seems like a dick move.

Thats crazy. Even with a script. I've never heard of this.
If you truly want a clean competition it's a good move to ban test use regardless of reason. It's just too easy to abuse, everyone would suddenly be "hypogonadal" for one reason or another.

i use replacement level gh and test, and could easily pass the T:E ratio. i thought about doing a natty show, but just on principle can't do it. what if i beat someone who is actually all natural? seems like a dick move.

I think its perfectly fair if your levels are in normal range for your age(not the high end, but normal) then you are at the same level as your competitors who are mainly so pepped up on pro-hormones their test levels are sky high too, probably higher than an hrt user.

If you truly want a clean competition it's a good move to ban test use regardless of reason. It's just too easy to abuse, everyone would suddenly be "hypogonadal" for one reason or another.

True, its too easy to run a gram of prop for a month, then go in to the dr's office 3weeks later complaining of low sex drive,tired,etc... simple blood test would show test extemely low, then BAM, your on trt. Shit, you could go back after taking a shitload of nolva and arimdex to lower igf levels and get put on GH too.

Flex is an awesome BB. The sultan of symmetry. Total freak. If he showed up at a contest in his prime at 100% he can not be beaten. On that note, I am glad he is doing well and is healthy after his kidney transplant. Its not easy to bounce back from something like that. I wish him well.

Clear up one thing.....

Flex is NOT on HRT!!! He is 100% clean now and has been tested now twice. And you better believe he will take you $$$ if you put them up to have him tested again. Believe it or not, but if you don't believe it put your money where your mouth is, I'm sure Phil can arrange to have Flex come to be tested for about 10 grand. Of course you could always save yourself the pain just by asking Flex.

Flex is NOT on HRT!!! He is 100% clean now and has been tested now twice. And you better believe he will take you $$$ if you put them up to have him tested again. Believe it or not, but if you don't believe it put your money where your mouth is, I'm sure Phil can arrange to have Flex come to be tested for about 10 grand. Of course you could always save yourself the pain just by asking Flex.

:confused: a standard HRT dose wouldn't show up on any test.

In an old MD flex has an article and he even says he is on test replacement due to years of aas abuse. Damn I wish I could remember which MD that was.

HRT isnt natural IMHO.

The doses vary greatly too. For an ex IFBB, I doubt their in the normal 100-200mg/wk bracket.

Phil,
Is Flex using any other supplements from All American like Kre-alkalyn or HBM? Also do you think HBM is worth taking?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear