over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex22 test prop tren ace log

flex22

Registered
So I got the opportunity from Unclez to try out a line he plans on carrying called Prolabs. He sent me 2 vials each of test prop and tren ace75. The labels were basic but nice and neat and the bottles were nice and clean. The test prop oil was beautiful and very clear and the tren ace was an amber color but was cloudy when I received. So had to heat it up and then it went back into suspension and was a pretty amber red brownish color. I must say I was very impressed with the t/a times. Very fast and the Unclez rep was wicked quick with any help or questions I asked. So my plan is to pin 1 ml of each compound EOD until I run out. I did my first pin yesterday and must say I was impressed with how nice and smooth they went through a 25g and I had no pip after the shot or today either. I am 5ft 9in and currently weight 220lbs. Im pretty lean with visible abs and aiming to add hopefully 5 leans lbs and improve on leanness and vascularitty. I'm gonna start my logging of workout and food starting today so I will post again tonite and will also post pics of what the bottles look like once I can figure it out.

Today's update: 1-18-17
Did 2ml in 1 shot. 1ml tren ace 1ml test prop. Totally painless and absolutely no lump, which is awesome because it helps for when rotating spots by the time I'm back to that body part there's no scar tissue or lumping. So happy with the smoothness of the oils.
My workout routine day to day is like this: day 1: back/rear delta/tris
Day 2: legs/biceps
Day 3: chest/shoulders
I usually go two days on one day off. But that is subject to change due to family and school events with kids. So always trying to plan ahead.
Today's diet:
Morning cocktail: 3iu gh/4iu novolin-R
MEAL 1: 60g whey isolate/20g vitargo and bowl of oatmeal with chopped fruit
MEAL 2: cold cut sandwich. 2 slices rye bread/2 slices honey ham/2 slices pastamri/2 slices salami/1 slice monetary jack cheese and mustard
MEAL 3: bowl of cottage cheese with sliced fruit
MEAL 4: 4 whole eggs/1 cup egg whites, 3 slices bacon/ 1 bowl Raisin Bran w/2% milk
Preworkout cocktail: 10iu novolin-R and 3iu gh
Preworkout shake: 1 heaping scoop mesomorph/half scoop vitargo/6g bcaas
Intra shake: 50g hbcd/5g creAtine/5g glutamine/20g eaas/bcaas mix
Post workout shake: 60g whey isolate/50g vitargo
MEAL 5: 1 chicken breast/ 1.5 cup jasmine rice
MEAL 6: 1 Greek yogurt(14g pro)/ protein bar w/30g pro, 8g fat, 25g carb
MEAL 7: Persian dish w/ basmati rice and 8oz chopped up beef with veggies
If I wake up during my sleep I have a 40g whey isolate shake.

As you can see I have a pretty large diet and I stay strict to it 85% of the time. The reason I'm able to get so many meals in is because I work notes. So I'm up more hours out of the day than most people. I always try Nd get 5-6 hours of sleep. But that doesn't happen nearly as much as I want So I make sure I get no less than 4 hours a day. If I'm able to fit in little naps throughout the day I take advantage of it. Just seldom I'm able to do that. I have 2 younger girls as well as a full time nite job and part time college student. So busy all the time and it requires lots of plannning and changing constantly. But I find a way to make it work. My diet took so long to write thT I'm not gonna put up today's workout routine. But I will put up Friday's workout routine which willl be biceps/legs. Tomorrow (Thursday) I have my girls all day after I get outta work so I won't be going to the gym. I'll. E black in the gym either Friday morning or Friday evening. After which I will post how I'm doing and my routine for that day. I'm excited about this log and happy to be able to let people see how I run my diet and workouts etc. I think this logging threads are an awesome contribution to the professional muscle forum. And I want to also say thank you to Unclez and his rep once again for this great opportunity. Talk soon everyone. Till next time, take care of y'all selves and God Bless

Flex22

Great log so far Flex ! You lead a very busy life and I admire you for having the time to even make it to the gym .I will be following along

Thanks Mikr I appreciate it buddy. I will put yesterday chest and shoulders workout down after I drop the girls off back to their moms tinite

So yesterday's chest/shoulders workout:
Incline BB press 135x15, 225x12, 275x7, 295x5, 315x4
Flat BB bench 135x15, 225x10, 275x5, 275x5
Sitting cable flys 3x15-12
Decline hammer strength press 3x8-10
Cable side laterals 3x15
Single arm cable front raises 2x12
Reverse pec deck rear delt 3x12
Shoulder press machine 2x15-12
Superset w/ shrugs 2x20
Abs 7 min circuit.

So that was now 2 days ago workout. Yesterday I was off and today I be back hitting legs and biceps. I'll update y'all Gain tonite

another shot down and no pip what so ever. Do feel sweats coming on. But not bad yet. Feel temper is a little higher as well. So far I've done flute and thigh shots with neither hurting. Yesterday was my biceps/leg day. And had to cut it a little short cause my leg pump/cramps got so bad I couldn't bend my legs.
Bicep/legs:
1 arm standing cable curls 4x15
Concentration curls: 3x12
Seated preacher hammer curls: 3x10-12
Hack squat: 135x15, 315x10, 405x6, 405x5
Back squat: 135x10, 225x10,315x6,315x6
Lying ham curls: 3x15
Superset
Calf raises 3x15-20
Leg extension: 1x12

After the set of leg extensions both legs were just cramping so bad I had to massage my legs for 2 mins before I could even walk. Super painful. With my split though I'm hitting every body part twice every 8 days. And this routine is actually new for me. I use to stick with the basic arms, legs, back, chest, and shoulder day all on their own day. But with the way I set it up now I love that I'm hitting everything more often and feel and see progress pick up again.

So I'm very excited to be able to say I definetly not only feel but am noticing the effects of the prop and tren now. Libido is ip and hunger is outta control. Even got in an extra meal today. But what I'm happiest about is how my back/trip workout went. I haven't deadlifted in awhile as in like at least 3+ months. But I wanted to see how they felt today so I incorporated them into my workout. And my #s on all my lifts today were soo good for me I actually impressed myself. Below is my back/ triceps workout:

Body weight pullups2x15,12
Cable pullover: 3x15
Barbell rows: 135x15,225x12, 275x8,295x7
Deadlifts: 225x6, 315x5, 405x4, 495x3
Close grip handle pull downs: 3x 12,10,10
V-bar tri push downs: 3x15,12,10
Dip machine: 3x15
I was very happy with the workout cause I didn't deadlift till middle of workout and still pulled good #s and the first 2 reps on my heaviness set came pretty easy. Am gonna go for 525lbs for a triple next time around doing them. And my weight and reps went up on my barbell rows. I usually end at 275 but felt like I had more in the gas tank than normal and had a beautiful first 6 reps at 295. I woulda liked to put more into triceps but I had to get back to my girls cuz my youngest was sick today. So that was what I got off. Will report back next workout guys

Today's workout was a chest/shoulders day and it was a rough one cuz of the very short short amount of sleep I got. But I was able to have a partner today which is very rare. So I didn't wanna pass the opportunity up and took him up on it. The thing I love about having a partner is I'm able to push myself even harder cuz I know I have someone close by to spot if I need it and it also great when your able to push each other. My chest is still insanely sore to the point where my chest will spawn if I cross my arms or move them certain way. But when this happens I know it was a good day.
Chest/Shoulders/abs:
10mins abs machines rotation
Incline bench press: 135x15, 225x12, 275x8, 315x5(double drop set after failure)
Flat DB bench: 110x8, 110x8, 85x10
Pec deck flys: 3x15-12
Sitting DB side laterals: 3x20-15 (25lbs)
Front raises with cambered curl bar: 2x15(50lbs)
Reverse pec deck rear delts: 3x12

I was soo spent after this workout. These kind of workout is where I really notice how helpful my intra shake is in keep me going. But I've noticed the most obvious is when I have a larger calorie day my workouts are killer. And the last 3 days I've been gettin in 5 big meals most counting my shakes. So calories are pretty high rite now. Definetly notice the insane extra sweating that's happening most of day now cause of the tren ace.

Another successful day down in the gym and another PR broken. First off I wanna say that these oils mite me the smoothie at I've Eva tan. I do 2 ml each shot and I've never had a bump, pain, or any pip at all. I literally could totally forget where I last shot and not know it. Very happy with these and gym progress has been awesome. Made a PR is the gym with legs today on my back squat as well. Did 425lbs for 2 reps. Only thing I got angry about was at myself for not going for a third rep cuz I know I totally coulda got it. Below was today's workout.

Biceps/Legs:
Scott curls: 3x15,12,8
Superset
DB hammer curls: 3x8,7,6
Machine preacher curls:3x12
Superset
Machine single arm curl:3x10-8
Back squats: 135x12, 225x10, 315x7, 405x4, 425x2
Leg press(wide/high stance): 5ps for 3x12
Kneeling single leg curl: 3x10
Machine sitting calf raise: 3x20-15
Single Leg extension: 2x10-8

Awesome workout. Arms got so pumped had to stop a little earlier than I usually do but not a bad thing. And my drive during my leg workout was insane to point I wanted to keep pushing limits but played it a lil safe since I workout by myself. Weight is now at 230lbs as well. Which is my goal. I've been increasing my calories and eating clean so it's nice lean keepable gains and progress is moving toward continually so far. So very happy

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131