over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"Flexible Dieting"

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Who here has used "Flexible Dieting" as a means to get shredded, literally in contest shape?
I'm talking about eating ice cream, burgers, cookies, pizza, bacon, chocolate, vagina(hahaha no calories there), eat whatever you want as long as you stick to your daily calorie count and hit your necessary protein consumption of 1-1.5 grams per pound of body weight.

I follow a guy on Instagram who preaches this method of dieting and he is shredded all the time. True, it may be less than perfectly healthy due to systemic inflammation caused by processed foods, sugars, cholesterol, etc. But I'm thinking I will add large amounts of veggies to get vitamins, antioxidants, fiber, etc.

I've been dieting clean for 3 months and am looking to make my next 3 months of dieting a little more fun while at the same time dropping body fat.

Here is a pic of the guy I follow that uses "flexible dieting." He has a good classic look from the golden era of body building which is what I'm striving for. I'm over trying to be a monster. My AAS dose is the lowest it's been since starting AAS 19 years ago and I feel great! I'm looking for moderation and overall well-being and quality of life these days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 758
So basically iifym? Personally I like to eat as much food as I can for my caloric intake. Ice cream and junk add calories quick compared to chicken, fish, rice etc...

Not for a bodybuilder JJ. That IIFYM(which is essentially what it is) shit is for some physique guys and women that can get away with it.

So basically iifym? Personally I like to eat as much food as I can for my caloric intake. Ice cream and junk add calories quick compared to chicken, fish, rice etc...

That's exactly what my buddy just told me, that junk calories add up fast so I'll be hungry. He said to eat bags of frozen veggies to
compensate for hunger. :D

I just want a double double burger and a pint of sorbet and I'm trying to justify it. Bahahaha :D

But how much gear is he using? (rhetorical as I know nobody truly knows).
I've seen some guys post about their crap diets, but are running a lot of gear and gh and stims.

I wouldn't say i do flexible dieting, but for me, post workout is bountiful... I have a protein range and a minimum amount of carbs to target, but I allow hunger to dictate how much extra... Some days it is two sweet potatoes and a cup of rice, other days it is low fat sorbet

My flexibility is that I allow for a variety of food choices at that time of day and allow for larger quantities. Sometimes I need those junk calories to actually get enough.... It is terrible have food absorption problems, I have eat a ton just to get a portion of what I eat

IIFYM is great if you are IF'ing. I eat just 6 hours per day on the average. It's such a relief to not have to take food with me everywhere. The only thing I take is Humapro and a shaker cup.

This will not work for the average person. Some guys can eat about anything and stay lean though.

This will not work for the average person. Some guys can eat about anything and stay lean though.

Pretty sure this is me lol Two things going for me in this regard, one is a very fast metabolism, and two is that I have poor nutrient assimilation... I can likely eat a pint of ice cream every day in lieu of other carbs and fats and I would not add bodyfat.... In fact, after being sick, I at one whole breyers half gallon and a pint of ben and jerry's as a "snack" after getting BBQ... I shit my brains out but it tasted good and I looked full and vascular in the AM lol

in before Blackstang
lol

I'm flexible like this:
2 lean burger patties (90/10)
3 slices center cut bacon
2 slices lowfat/not fat cheese
jalpenos
onions
bun

that gets pretty close to my macros AND tastes freaking awesome. I have it almost once a day when leaning up or not lol. not every meal has to be chicken and rice...

I have an ecto/meso body type and I honestly don't think I could get fat if I tried so I can get low bf% without being super strict and clean, but to get contest lean its still crucial to eat clean to keep from holding water and feeling like shit imo. and clean foods are WAY easier to judge how long you will feel full. many know I "eat when hungry" and so eating clean allows me to eat more and more often cuz I wont bloat from shit foods and fats.
-JS

Last edited:
edit

Last edited:
Don't know how but I binge on 1000s (maybe 6k)of cals from junk every 3-4 days for 1 hour when I diet an still drop 2-3lb a week of body fat

I remember when all this hoopla about flexible dieting hit, I looked into it, the thing that came up a lot was you had to be dieted down from traditional dieting methods first in most cases.
These werent fatties who got on flexible dieting then got all ripped up, these were people that got their insulin sensitivity and body fat where they needed to be in order to follow flexible dieting plan.

"nutrient density" is the name of the game fellas. (lightbulb)

I just want a double double burger and a pint of sorbet and I'm trying to justify it. Bahahaha :D

Pick a night before a leg day and indulge. The ghrelin response will help you actually rekindle that adipose utilizing response.

eat it. its not gonna hurt you.

btw that guy is timberwolf or what was his name from BB.com right?
the jacked taiwanese guy with long hair :D

i eat junk every once in a while while dieting but i know that ill have to make up for the calories by eating less in the other meals and that usually means less nutrients and more hunger. junk food doesnt kill my hunger at all, whereas "clean" food does.
also junk has a tendency to make people binge, probably because of the higher insulin secretion because of the simple sugars.

so in the end eating junk means suffering from hunger, so i'll usually just dont do it or just have it on my cheat meal / refeed day.

"nutrient density" is the name of the game fellas. (lightbulb)

B you are as vague as Phil used to be.
Care to expand a little?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner