over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"Flexible Dieting"

This is the part of the sport I hate, because of how ocd it makes you. Not only are we worrying about training, form trying to get enough rest keep our stress levels down we now have to worry about our days worth of food. This truly is a tough sport to bad genetics drastically imbalances the playing field.

The if it fits your macros for guys that follow per meal is different then fu blown daily macros. Because sure you can interchange vitargo for coco puffs post workout . But as soon as you try to change 110 carbs to fit in a small pizza is where the trouble starts.

How you getting 110g of carb in a pizza? There will be 30g of fat and 30g of pro depending on what you are eating. if those are your macros for the meal sure you can do that.

Also to the example of getting 100g of pro from a milkshake.....how? Just how are you planning on doing that without carbs or fat?

See how these examples are strawmen? They are ignoring the whole premise

Crazy thing is there are so called flexible dieters, and people who can eat whatever and still look damned good doing it...jealous I am.

This is the part of the sport I hate, because of how ocd it makes you. Not only are we worrying about training, form trying to get enough rest keep our stress levels down we now have to worry about our days worth of food. This truly is a tough sport to bad genetics drastically imbalances the playing field.

Isn't that true of most sports? There are always going to be those guys that make it look easy. Lawrence Taylor said in an interview "it was like a man playing amongst boys."

Crazy thing is there are so called flexible dieters, and people who can eat whatever and still look damned good doing it...jealous I am.

I think the best thing about flexibile dieting is the fact that is takes the massive psychological component of dieting and relationships with food into account. It helps see all food as fuel and useful tools to move to a goal. Not good and bad. That is one of the reasons for the false and non existent hunger signals with "bad food" Its messes with all those signals and how they are processed and acted upon.

And ageed eating 100% shit is just dumb even if it works your body will be destroyed by lack of vitamins and nutrients. But a meal of cereal or two a day not gonna ruin anythign as long as that 25g bowl of cereal replaces your 25g of potatoes

How you getting 110g of carb in a pizza? There will be 30g of fat and 30g of pro depending on what you are eating. if those are your macros for the meal sure you can do that.

Also to the example of getting 100g of pro from a milkshake.....how? Just how are you planning on doing that without carbs or fat?

See how these examples are strawmen? They are ignoring the whole premise

Will there be? You did not read my post. And I don't even know what you are talking about. Everyone can count macros , most of us can eyeball them for each meal.

Isn't that true of most sports? There are always going to be those guys that make it look easy. Lawrence Taylor said in an interview "it was like a man playing amongst boys."

What I'm saying is , is that sports usually includes athletic performance - talent and genetics . Bodybuilding includes - genetics and aesthetics,

Will there be? You did not read my post. And I don't even know what you are talking about. Everyone can count macros , most of us can eyeball them for each meal.

All i got was fitting in a ton of carbs into a pizza. Sorry i dont like assuming or extrapolating things that arent written esecially since that is the main argument people seem to enjoy. Well flexible dieting means pizza pop tarts and ice cream when in reality it means to almost reveryone majority of cals and macros are normal BBing food with a snack or small side to a meal being enjoyable and rounding out the days macros

I too want to be healthier...over the massive freak look

Who here has used "Flexible Dieting" as a means to get shredded, literally in contest shape?
I'm talking about eating ice cream, burgers, cookies, pizza, bacon, chocolate, vagina(hahaha no calories there), eat whatever you want as long as you stick to your daily calorie count and hit your necessary protein consumption of 1-1.5 grams per pound of body weight.

I follow a guy on Instagram who preaches this method of dieting and he is shredded all the time. True, it may be less than perfectly healthy due to systemic inflammation caused by processed foods, sugars, cholesterol, etc. But I'm thinking I will add large amounts of veggies to get vitamins, antioxidants, fiber, etc.

I've been dieting clean for 3 months and am looking to make my next 3 months of dieting a little more fun while at the same time dropping body fat.

Here is a pic of the guy I follow that uses "flexible dieting." He has a good classic look from the golden era of body building which is what I'm striving for. I'm over trying to be a monster. My AAS dose is the lowest it's been since starting AAS 19 years ago and I feel great! I'm looking for moderation and overall well-being and quality of life these days.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member