over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flmodafinil

Jaythomas

Registered
Anyone have experience using this supp as a stand alone ? Curious about results, side effects, etc., without having multiple compounds involved to get a valid result. Tks

It’s hit or miss for me. Sometimes I feel amazing on it, sometimes I’m just zombied out but fully awake

shit is strong 75mg is plenty for me

Curious to hear experiences. I’ve tried it and couldn’t decide. I think at the time had too many other things going through me to truly tell.

I personally don’t respond to if any better than regular modafinil. And it doesn’t last nearly as long. YMMV

I used the modafinil for a while and it was the greatest! Great focus, clarity, drive and the energy was good. However after a week or so I developed a terrible rash and itch (auto-immune response), had to discontinue. However since it worked so well I wanted to try another version, hopefully with out the side effects?

Curious to hear experiences. I’ve tried it and couldn’t decide. I think at the time had too many other things going through me to truly tell.

Was it generic, name brand, made in the US, or made in another country?

I used the modafinil for a while and it was the greatest! Great focus, clarity, drive and the energy was good. However after a week or so I developed a terrible rash and itch (auto-immune response), had to discontinue. However since it worked so well I wanted to try another version, hopefully with out the side effects?
I use Modafinil once or twice a week.

Phenylpiracetam is awesome for me, very noticable effect. I seem to develop a tolerance quickly though, j just use it 2-3 times per week.

Generic ... overseas version.

Be careful with that sweeping statement as it had bit me on the ass a loooong time ago. Just b/c a medication is made and obtained overseas does not make it "generic" by default. Some of the best pharmaceutical developing companies are in select European countries. If I had to choose between the FDA and the EMA to ethically regulate the legal development and the reasonable retail price of Rx meds, I'd choose the European Medicines Agency without fail. It seems that the EMA seems to care more about human health and safety than the FDA. 🤷‍♂️

Gotcha....I was referring to the fact that I didn't get it from the patented producer of the drug.

I have received my order and have been taking the product for 4 days. I got the 150mg tabs but for an initial trial I am taking 1/2 of each tab or 75mg in the morning. I am getting considerable energy and my cognitive processes are somewhat enhanced but not as well as the modonafil did. I can say you will need to be cautious as to when you take this stuff... You will most likely have trouble sleeping if you take it later in the day. My experience so far......

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws