over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Floating Crystals in NPP?

sullinatah

Registered
Has anyone seen anything like this? I’ve seen crystallizing in the bottom of the vial that kind of sticks to the vial when it crashes. These are more like legit crystals that are floating around. I’ve tried heating them up with a hair dryer and coffee heater and they still won’t melt. Any advice? IMG_1602.jpg IMG_1603.JPG IMG_1604.JPG

Put a pan on low heat, stand the vial upright and the crystals should start to break away and eventually dissolve. I've had it happen several times with Cyp and Tren E. Could take anywhere from 5-20min of heat for it to become a complete liquid again.

M18

I had some High Mg/Ml Test Acetate that looked like that.
Too much Hormone to hold in Solution.

Mustang gave you a good remedy, just watch the Heat, Not Too High.

I usually put a Candy Thermometer in the Water.
140 to 160 Degrees Fahrenheit usually does it.

Then take the Vial out and Roll-it between your Fingers till the Hormone reconstitutes.
Don't Shake the Vial, this will cause Air Bubbles................... JP
P.S.
You may have to do this a few times ~ Be Patient !

i have some injectable dbol, anadrol, and TNE that all turned to crystals. It's annoying as hell. Heat that sucker on the stove.

Thanks guys. I’ll try the pan tonight, maybe the coffee heater didn’t get hot enough

NPP at 100mg is really hard to screw up. Very odd to have it crash that bad unless something is way off.

Microwave for 20-30 seconds. Repeat until they’re gone.

Use the boiling water like suggested, but not on direct flame in pan, and do NOT nuke... nuking can actually degrade the molecule due to excessive heat from the mircowaves.. You ever eat your food and one bite is cold while the next is like you licked Satan's asshole? It's inconsistent and may destroy the hormone, by its waves directed in one area more compared to the next..

Water heating known as convection heat is better, compared conduction heat transfer e.i microwaves!

Or you didnt get your syringe at the right angle for the coffee heater to do its work...?

Ill make a full pot using old coffee grounds, and place my oil filled syringe at an angle at the top of the pot.

I got 2 coffee pots/heaters

1 of them gets it perfect (at a 45 degree angle) and heats it up within 10 minutes

The other 1 takes about 20-30min

I go for the 45 degree angle, because if I lay out flat, the oil tends to leak out...

Thanks guys. I’ll try the pan tonight, maybe the coffee heater didn’t get hot enough

Ya.....just looks crashed. Heating it up should work just fine

NPP at 100mg is really hard to screw up. Very odd to have it crash that bad unless something is way off.

Ya I’ve never seen NPP crashed before. I know nothing about brewing so idk what would be off. But the 2 vials that weren’t crashed, I’ve used and they gave me some nasty PIP

Ya I’ve never seen NPP crashed before. I know nothing about brewing so idk what would be off. But the 2 vials that weren’t crashed, I’ve used and they gave me some nasty PIP

NPP normally doesn't crash....but that oil looks very clear. Possibly coconut oil? Which could contribute to it crashing. Coconut isn't super stable. I used to have stuff crash all the time when lightning fast was a sponsor here

NPP normally doesn't crash....but that oil looks very clear. Possibly coconut oil? Which could contribute to it crashing. Coconut isn't super stable. I used to have stuff crash all the time when lightning fast was a sponsor here

I just checked it’s MCT oil from Leo Pharma who’s no longer here

coffee cup w/ 1" water - microwave 40 seconds - place vial into mug 60 seconds = problem solved:headbang:

Use the boiling water like suggested, but not on direct flame in pan, and do NOT nuke... nuking can actually degrade the molecule due to excessive heat from the mircowaves.. You ever eat your food and one bite is cold while the next is like you licked Satan's asshole? It's inconsistent and may destroy the hormone, by its waves directed in one area more compared to the next..

Water heating known as convection heat is better, compared conduction heat transfer e.i microwaves!

Nuking as in don't ever use a microwave?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131