over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Florida bodybuilder busted in VA scam.

Iv turned it prob 10-11 labor and industries fraud fuckers. They came to work in the woods and took a bullshit dive and claimed back and neck injury. I’d see them in the gym and walk up to them and tell them Iv been filming you lift and now I’m turning your fucking ass in. Most were dropped from disability and made to pay all the money back but no legal action is ever taken. But photo and film evidence is not often enough to bust them. They lie and cheat their way out of it somehow. Fuckers infuriate me. All the injuries Iv had logging broken bones herniated discs wore out joints and most of us just work through it. And I hear of people out on lifetime disability for text neck and keyboard injuries working behind a desk. Wtf is that shit??? People on disability raking it in for being overweight……….taxpayers shouldn’t have to pay for people that are obese.

I’m sorry you ha BFF e to deal with all that stuff. I couldn’t do it. I know when somebody is genuinely hurting inside. But it’s even more obvious to me when they are not.
The reason many people falsy claim PTSD, depression, discrimination, oppression, is being precieved as a victim brings sympathy, power, even policy that is favorable. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Our society reinforces negative behavior (appearing helpless and blaming your own shortcomings on events, others, society).

Man part of me doesn’t feel like I can really say what can and can not
Cause PTSD, but from
My experience, guys claiming PTSD and they never left fort bennings, have knarly drug use, jobless, divorced….and now they want full service
Connection.

My unit is a revolving door. I know the last 4 of some my patients social because they are in and out so much.

They come I’m at the end of the month broke, stay a week, get that 3,000$ check and they are suddenly fine and want to discharge
Yea I know guys with ptsd that weren’t outside the wire, military training especially where you are drowned or lightly tortured produces issues in a lot of guys, not nearly as bad as intense combat but yea the guys who get 100% and as you said never left base let alone stateside is bullshit and the system punishes those who wait to file and rewards the scammers. When that fucker in our group started crying about Navy boot camp my boy who did Fallujah twice just stood up, thought he was going for coffee, and just started beating the fuck out of that coward. They put him in a padded room for it but we had cold beer when he got out and yes they gave him money for it even though he didn’t ask.

What do you think about all the alleged cases of ptsd for vets who have never seen actual combat? And all the military suicides by individuals that have never even been in combat? My gf ex husband was in the navy and was on all the anti depressants and claimed he had a nervous disorder and ptsd yet he was a mechanic that never left the ship that never went to war? She ends up with 500,000$ From the navy After he hung himself in her garage. I could see a payout if he was drafted and actually killed in combat. But he volunteered to join. And never saw action. Why should taxpayers money be wasted like this? Makes no sense at all to me or anyone else I know. I just don’t get it.
Well, the death benefit I won't comment on, but in general there are very low standards to be admitted to the military and the profession tends to attract a lot of people who weren't pictures of psychological stability in the first place. Recruiters want to make numbers and we end up with a lot of people who should have never been offered a contract. The amount of my life spent doing paperwork to process out dirtbags is depressing.

Well, the death benefit I won't comment on, but in general there are very low standards to be admitted to the military and the profession tends to attract a lot of people who weren't pictures of psychological stability in the first place. Recruiters want to make numbers and we end up with a lot of people who should have never been offered a contract. The amount of my life spent doing paperwork to process out dirtbags is depressing.
I’m not sure which branches you deal with but I don’t consider that accurate. In my years in I only saw maybe 10 people discharged for behavioral issues and I’ve talked to my guys that are now recruiters and Pre-Biden anyway they were having trouble meeting quotas and this is the Marine Corps which in general is the easiest to attempt to join as we choose to weed out the trash in recruit training as well as seeing the potential in some people otherwise dismissed by society bc of social or financial starts in life. I’m met a lot of trash at the VA in groups so it happens but to catorgorize the military the way you have I feel is wholly inaccurate as you deal with those that are fuck ups and not the military as a whole. Did you serve and If so what Branch? I know the VA hires a lot of vets but they also employ a ton of people who can’t even speak English. I met the best people and continue to do so in the Marine Corps and as a Marine now in society and statistically I’ll take Marines over civilians any day of the Week.

I’m not sure which branches you deal with but I don’t consider that accurate. In my years in I only saw maybe 10 people discharged for behavioral issues and I’ve talked to my guys that are now recruiters and Pre-Biden anyway they were having trouble meeting quotas and this is the Marine Corps which in general is the easiest to attempt to join as we choose to weed out the trash in recruit training as well as seeing the potential in some people otherwise dismissed by society bc of social or financial starts in life. I’m met a lot of trash at the VA in groups so it happens but to catorgorize the military the way you have I feel is wholly inaccurate as you deal with those that are fuck ups and not the military as a whole. Did you serve and If so what Branch? I know the VA hires a lot of vets but they also employ a ton of people who can’t even speak English. I met the best people and continue to do so in the Marine Corps and as a Marine now in society and statistically I’ll take Marines over civilians any day of the Week.
17 years active duty - don't care to share more details. And I wasn't implying SMs are inferior to civilians - just that people with certain psychological issues can be drawn to military service for a number of reasons and there isn't a great vetting process during accession - that is part of why you see some fucked up kids who were never deployed (in addition to the disability scammers).

Military service: experiences may vary.

Pretty much everyone I know scams the government that's been on the military. Shoulder injury, sleep apnea, ptsd. Buddy gets a free mortgage payment for the rest of his life and free tolls and jokes about it. Can't think of one person who doesn't abuse disability. Such a shame

Pretty much everyone I know scams the government that's been on the military. Shoulder injury, sleep apnea, ptsd. Buddy gets a free mortgage payment for the rest of his life and free tolls and jokes about it. Can't think of one person who doesn't abuse disability. Such a shame
The sleep apnea gravy train is about to end - if corrected with CPAP, it may be reduced from 50% to 0% rating. Guys who have had the rating for 3+ years won't get reduced because your ratings after that period can't go down based on rule changes - only fraud.

The sleep apnea gravy train is about to end - if corrected with CPAP, it may be reduced from 50% to 0% rating. Guys who have had the rating for 3+ years won't get reduced because your ratings after that period can't go down based on rule changes - only fraud.
I hope so. Disability has its place but I don't know how it's sustainable when taken advantage of like it is.

How much money has the US spent on wars in the last 20 years? Forget disability, how is ANY of it sustainable? TRILLIONS of dollars. I'd be willing to bet that even when you factor in bogus disability claims, the number is nowhere close to a trillion.

The romans over extended themselves, as did the greeks, etc and it's never sustainable. We are doing the same.

I hope so. Disability has its place but I don't know how it's sustainable when taken advantage of like it is.

Agree. Society views military, nurses, teachers as heros and saints. It's a job. Police face greater danger than the military and they get hated on. A jobs a job, everyone works for money.

Every Marine I know earned theirs and most of us rate more and either never applied or have /had to jump they hoops to get what we deserve. To the sleep apnea there’s tons of people who develop it during service including myself while I was still 154 lbs. Now the worst I’ve seen is once we get 100% we get parking and some of us with 100% for ptsd use the parking pass, I’ve also had to get out of a store bc I was about to lose my shit and my vehicle being close may have kept me from harming others and going to jail it’s hard to say. Also a lot of guys joke about disability bc how the fuck am I supposed to explain to you what it’s like to be blown the fuck up and not be able to function for days, sleep for years, so I dunno about your friend but explaining shit to people who’ve never been near real danger let alone pure chaos is impossible and really a waste of time so sometimes it’s easier to joke about shit than to explain it to someone who didn’t feel the need to serve. Mind you I’m not at 100% nor do I draw for my sleep apnea but I incurred it from the military as told to me by military docs.

Every Marine I know earned theirs and most of us rate more and either never applied or have /had to jump they hoops to get what we deserve. To the sleep apnea there’s tons of people who develop it during service including myself while I was still 154 lbs. Now the worst I’ve seen is once we get 100% we get parking and some of us with 100% for ptsd use the parking pass, I’ve also had to get out of a store bc I was about to lose my shit and my vehicle being close may have kept me from harming others and going to jail it’s hard to say. Also a lot of guys joke about disability bc how the fuck am I supposed to explain to you what it’s like to be blown the fuck up and not be able to function for days, sleep for years, so I dunno about your friend but explaining shit to people who’ve never been near real danger let alone pure chaos is impossible and really a waste of time so sometimes it’s easier to joke about shit than to explain it to someone who didn’t feel the need to serve. Mind you I’m not at 100% nor do I draw for my sleep apnea but I incurred it from the military as told to me by military docs.
Hey man I'm the only dumbass in my family that diddnt join the military. Why diddnt I join? I diddnt want to stop smoking weed. Biggest regret of my life was not joining. Only reason I diddnt rejoin as an officer after I got my degree is because I am disabled because of a bowel disease.

Hey man I'm the only dumbass in my family that diddnt join the military. Why diddnt I join? I diddnt want to stop smoking weed. Biggest regret of my life was not joining. Only reason I diddnt rejoin as an officer after I got my degree is because I am disabled because of a bowel disease.
I feel you brother I got out to chase this game for a bit and caught a bs charge and by the time it cleared up I was too old and had a ptsd sticker on me. I’d likely be dead sure, or at least say 50/50 but being a Marine is the honor of my life and a lot of good guys didn’t make it back and I was really fucking good at what I did, I can’t say I would’ve seen this or that that they didn’t but I was good and unencumbered by battlefield morality, my guys, then civilians and bad guys or those that might be went bye and there’s zero regret on that but my guys that didn’t come back maybe I coulda trained them better, or seen wires they didn’t, or tell them fuck ROE -weapon or not fire and I’ll take the heat. When he talks about “all these dirtbags” he processes out of the system it really fucking bothers me bc that’s not what I saw at all and I joined pre 9/11 so I saw both sides of it the guys who wanted to serve b4 9/11 and the 9/11 “avengers” and aside from a few officers that weren’t strong leaders everyone was good. Yea we get a lot of guys who were abused or came from shitty families and we become family and that what makes it great. You look at any MARSOC Marine or SEAL and odds are he came from a tough or even violent childhood and they make some of the best operators out there bc they grew up tough and appreciate their brothers more than anything. I’m over 40 now and if China or Russia pops off I will get my waivers and go.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131