YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FLOWERS SENT ON BEHALF OF PROFESSIONAMUSCLE!

W

wyldeone

Professionalmuscle family,
I sent a card along with flowers on behalf of the professionalmuscle family to the funeral home for STK(Neils) funeral tomorrow. I know he was a great friend not only to myself but alot of others on here as well as the whole internet bodybuilding community. He will be sorely missed and knowing with such short notice that the vast majority of the members that would have liked to pay their respects might not be able to I sent them on behalf of the professionalmuscle family to show our respect and tribute to STK. I know that his fiance won't ask for help but I am going to talk with Mike_s as well as a few other friends of his and see if we can't set-up a trust fund to help them out in some way as a way to take some of the burden of the funeral costs as well as day-to-day cost off of his fiance and family. He gave so much to so many of us and i think this is a very kind gesture if we can get her to accept! Either myself or mike_s will post an adress for anyone that would like to donate in STK's memory as soon as one of us gets an adress we will post it. Neils funeral is at 2:00 tomorrow North Carolina time so everyone say a prayer for the big man and pay him your last respects. This board has been very professional and supportive of one of our own in this time of sorrow and i personally can't thank you all enough! wyldeone.

Thanks wylde

I still can't believe this??:( R.I.P STK

thanks much wylde, i really appreciate sending from the whole pro muscle community. its such a tragedy that such a good guy had to gad way too early in life. let me know about the trust fund, i dont have much but i know 20$ wouldnt break me, and if everyone gives 20 here 20 there, it will make a big difference to ms. stk.

almost forgot, you better believe that STK and his family will be in my prayers tomorrow. i dont think anyone could understand how close this whole BB'ing community is.. it seems silly, and i dont think people understand how close of relationships are built through these boards, im just glad that i am fortunate to be a part of this family.

Thanks again wylde your a true gentlemen,

Todd

Last edited:
Wylde I will give you a buzz tomorrow buddy. Youre as always a class act, and cases like this show that. Its an understatement to say-glad to have you here.
God bless the soul of STK.

from reading all the post about him, I only wish I got the chance to know him myself

Thanks for being so thoughtful wylde! I knew STK from the boards but it was wylde that put STK and myself together and got to know him fairly well.

I just found out from a mutual friend that he had plans for us to do stuff together - RIP killa.

I will definately contribute when you make addy known. I feel that I owe this man a lot.

xcel

wyldeone what a nice thing to do bro

i onley talked with him on the boards but id like to send something as well ill be looking for the addy

Mike, when you get the info for a fund squared away let me know. I'd love to contribute any way that I can.

That was a classy gesture

True class act Wylde. STK was a good bro. May he rest in peace.

Maverick

Good job!

Thanks for letting mrs. STK that it does greatly concern us and we do care. This man made a difference.

Very thoughtful bro :) may the memory of STK last on the boards forever

For anyone interested, there's already an address at massmonsters.com where you can send a donation to help out MissSTK. She deserves it, she was the woman behind the man who did so much for us all. Let's show our appreciation for him and for her.:)

Wylde....that was awesome bro! Thank you for doing this good deed and making it from all of us.....like MikeS said.....class act bro, your a good man. This good deed comes with alot of appreciation from all his friends from the promuscle family....may he forever rest in peace. Take care.

patk

|--[\\\\]>---------- Thanks Wylde...great of you to do that. now tha i know an addy to send funds to, i will on monday...come on everyone...you know STK helped you out in the past so do the same for his family...

Wyld that was a very nice thing to do bro! This situation is really unfortunate I fel for the family he left behind!

THAT WAS NICE OF YOU.

THANKS.

nice gesture! wish i had the pleasure to know him as well as most of you!

TH

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner