advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Floyd Landis admits doping and accuses Lance Armstrong...

he over came a death sentence to the best in the world.

Then he comes back age 38, hampers his training by breaking his shoulder, is probably the most tested person in the tour as the french hate him and he comes third.
Hmmmm............... who else could have done that even with an unlimited amount of drugs

no one

Amen

he over came a death sentence to the best in the world.

Then he comes back age 38, hampers his training by breaking his shoulder, is probably the most tested person in the tour as the french hate him and he comes third.
Hmmmm............... who else could have done that even with an unlimited amount of drugs

no one

Lance is one of the greatest athletes of modern times, drugs or not. Anyone that has ridden even 50 miles on a road bike can begin to appreciate the true guts and power of even the last place tour rider.

Lance is one of the greatest athletes of modern times, drugs or not. Anyone that has ridden even 50 miles on a road bike can begin to appreciate the true guts and power of even the last place tour rider.

True statement. :)

I once rode my bike on the climb to L'Alpe d'Huez, one of the most difficult ascent on the Tour de France, and believe me it took me MANY days to recover... and at that time I could squat 600lbs for 10 reps. Btw I don't even know how i was able to just finish... and that was just ONE afternoon... these guys ride for 3 weeks straight!! :eek:

Yes, drugs or no drugs, RESPECT.

Floyd is an ass.

Talk about yourself if you must. Leave other people out of it.

Lance is an animal.

The bottom line is this: Most of the elite athletes use some kind of edge. Why is that a surprize to people? If the difference is milions of dollars, what would you do? Think about that. There is billions and billions of dollars at stake here in sports. Do you think people would come out and support a sport as much, if no records were broken for decades?

So every once in a while, we have to exposed somebody to show we do not want drugs in sports. What a joke. If we really cared, every athlete in every sport would be randomly tested every time.

Seems to me when a politician wants to run for office, they want to say no to drugs. Do they really care? If they were really concerned about drugs, they would monitor our borders more with drug traffic.

I hate rats, if you get caught, take it like a man and stop blaming everyone else or pointing fingers. I have no respect for guys like Conseco and Landis. Two crybabies that got caught.

It still comes down to this though, no amount of drugs will make you a world class champion. You either got it, or you don't.

Last edited:
Great post Pesty. I totally agree. When that much money is at stake , who wouldnt do everything in their power to be the best. As for drugs in sports, its present in every single professional sport. I personally feel that steroids make sports better. Shit the game of baseball was dead until the players started using steroids. Steroids saved baseball, then congress instead of making our country better or saving the lives of our troops overseas , focus all their attention on steroids in baseball instead of the really important issues. This government is so fucked up. Who really cares if Armstrong doped??? The other dude is just a rat fuck....a really jealous one.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member