over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Floyd Mayweather Jr 'agrees to Manny Pacquiao rematch'

OH I BET HE DOES, TO THE TUNE OF ANOTHER 150+ MILL!!! LOL

I wouldnt pay $10 to watch the rematch... he is the most boring fighter alive... I also just heard is lil interview where he said mma was created by "white people" bc they needed another sport bc blacks dominate boxing... WOW, couldnt believe i heard that... fuckin lil 147lb queer forgets Klitschko has dominated the HW div and had the belt for a longggg time...

On a side note, i see that Manny is being sued for 5 million bc he didnt disclose his shoulder injury before the fight... MRI shows full rotator cuff tear! :eek::eek:

Last edited:
Heard a guy make an interesting analysis today.
The point in a Floyd Mayweather fight when it becomes boring is when he's in full control.
There's no point in a rematch. Who in their right mind thinks Manny can beat Floyd. Not gonna happen.

They can keep their rematch. It will just as boring as the first time.

Who cares. Both are past their prime and boring to watch :sleepi:g- I'd much rather watch female UFC fighters go at it :D

Last edited:
Yup won't watch it.. I'll just hear the results after the fact over it

Waste of time, boxers at their level that fight each other are overly cautious the majority of the time. Complete snoozefest.

manny held his own with a torn rotator cuff. if u ever even strained a rotator cuff tendon you cant believe he could even get in the goddam ring.
healthy, manny woulda whupped that fucker's ass. guaranteed.
course, i'll still watch it free, like all ppv.

Either way, both of these men made more $$$$ in one night then 99% of the worlds population will make in a life time. Regardless of who wins the fight, in the end they both win.

Let the "fans" argue back and forth about who's better...they both sleep well in their mansions lol.

Last edited:
manny held his own with a torn rotator cuff. if u ever even strained a rotator cuff tendon you cant believe he could even get in the goddam ring.
healthy, manny woulda whupped that fucker's ass. guaranteed.
course, i'll still watch it free, like all ppv.

yea all this "Floyd would have won anyway" talk is ridiculous.

FWIW, I bet on Floyd to win at -200 so I was really sure he'd win the fight. But like you said, anyone who has had even a mid level RC sprain knows you can't even lift a weight, it hurts at rest, you loose all strength. I just went through this for a couple months. If it was bad enough to require surgery, dude had no shot walking into that ring and I respect he was even able to win 3-4 rounds.

I did not pay for the first and will not pay for a rematch, 100 for ppv is ridiculous

yea all this "Floyd would have won anyway" talk is ridiculous.

FWIW, I bet on Floyd to win at -200 so I was really sure he'd win the fight. But like you said, anyone who has had even a mid level RC sprain knows you can't even lift a weight, it hurts at rest, you loose all strength. I just went through this for a couple months. If it was bad enough to require surgery, dude had no shot walking into that ring and I respect he was even able to win 3-4 rounds.

There is no doubt that a completely torn rotator cuff would have majorly impaired his ability to fight. Hell, you can barely use your arm under those conditions, let alone box at 100%. Both strength and function would have been at a fraction of full capacity.

Trying to box with one crippled arm is boxing suicide. The only reason he even stepped in the ring is for the massive payday.

Manny should have known better than to get in the ring and he wasn't 100%. Now everyone is pissed because Floyd won. I guess either way Manny taking a loss at 100% or 50% people would still be pissed.
If I was Floyd I wouldn't give him a rematch. Why would he waste his time kicking ass just to have his opponent cheapen his victory with a bullshit excuse after he lost.

They should do the rematch but for free for everyone.other than that you can keep it.I paid the $100 and have no regret .had a great time at home with my wife and kids.that was worth way more to me.but the fight was definitely not worth it

Who cares. Both are past their prime and boring to watch :sleepi:g- I'd much rather watch female UFC fighters go at it :D

Most female fighters in the UFC would beat up both these guys in a real fight.

Lol has nobody watched a Mayweather fight before this one?

He's a point fighter, not a knockout fighter. Mayweather is almost guaranteed to give you 12 rounds of dodging and jabs. I find the entertainment in watching the control he has over other fighters, watching his footwork, his general technique. His endurance is out of this world, hell, he usually has damn near the same energy in round 12 that he does in round 1. You really gotta love boxing to continue watching Mayweather fights though because if you've seen one, well, aside from small technique details, you've kinda seen them all.

For people used to UFC fighting, matches like this are probably beyond boring though!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member