over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor

mayweather has not had a ko/tko since 2007 against an over the hill ricky hatton. But that seems to be floyds style wait till the challenger is on the decline... see manny pacquiao. To all the people saying floyd gonna KO connor, he aint the same fighter he used to be. Only KO that POS is getting now is on his gf.

Nobody talks about how fast mma fighters close the gap to avoid leg kicks. Boxing range is much closer so floyd aint gonna know where its coming from.

"over the hill Ricky Hatton"

Ricky Hatton was an unbeaten 43-0 world champion when he fought Floyd.

"Floyd aint gonna know where its coming from"

Mayweather is a 49-0 5 weight world champion who has won the world title 15 times. He is widely regarded as having one of the best defenses in the history of boxing.

However! He sure "aint gonna know" how to defend against a rank boxing novice with a record of 0-0.

LOL

This may not be a surprise but probably will annoy many of you. I heard the PPV in the US is $99 for HD and in the UK it's £20 which is about $26. Definitely getting the most they can out of the US fans. Well the same in the UK they just know no one will buy it if they do it really high like in the US.

An important thing to factor in to these pricings in is that the fight will take place at 5am in the UK rather than prime time in the US.

This may not be a surprise but probably will annoy many of you. I heard the PPV in the US is $99 for HD and in the UK it's £20 which is about $26. Definitely getting the most they can out of the US fans. Well the same in the UK they just know no one will buy it if they do it really high like in the US.

Everyone's going to ELVIA'S for the fight. Will get 260 people so it will only cost 10cents apiece!!

Everyone's going to ELVIA'S for the fight. Will get 260 people so it will only cost 10cents apiece!!

that would be awesome, because .10 cents is about what I'm willing to pay for it.

"over the hill Ricky Hatton"

Ricky Hatton was an unbeaten 43-0 world champion when he fought Floyd.

"Floyd aint gonna know where its coming from"

Mayweather is a 49-0 5 weight world champion who has won the world title 15 times. He is widely regarded as having one of the best defenses in the history of boxing.

However! He sure "aint gonna know" how to defend against a rank boxing novice with a record of 0-0.

LOL

Hatton's last 5 fights saw him go 2-3. The fifth fight from end of his career and first ever ko was against Floyd... yea I stick by Hatton had peaked after 20 yrs of fighting and started a decline. So where is floyds KO power that's been hiding for 10 yrs gonna come from?

So you think the angles a boxer brings vs an mma guy are the same? Do you even watch both sports? Yes the speed, angles and distance covered by Conor is something Floyd will not be used to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hatton's last 5 fights saw him go 2-3. The fifth fight from end of his career and first ever ko was against Floyd... yea I stick by Hatton had peaked after 20 yrs of fighting and started a decline. So where is floyds KO power that's been hiding for 10 yrs gonna come from?

So you think the angles a boxer brings vs an mma guy are the same? Do you even watch both sports? Yes the speed, angles and distance covered by Conor is something Floyd will not be used to.

lol, you are more entertaining with your bolster/defense of conor than the actual fight will be, he does not stand a snow ball chance in hell at beating Mayweather, and that's coming from someone that's not a Mayweather fan, if you think he stands a chance I sure as hell take that bet with ya, you name the amount? I cant even believe that people are buying into this overhyped turd fight, but hey, they fell knee deep for the Mayweather pac fight too.

"Do you even watch both sports?"

This coming from someone who knows nothing about boxing LOL.

I won't bother going over Hatton's career, you are clueless so what's the point.

Instead I will just reiterare the part that you coveniently skipped:

A boxer who is 49-0, a 5 division world champion who has won the world title on 15 occasions and is widely considered one of the finest boxers of all time.

Is boxing against a boxing novice with a record of 0-0, i.e. he has never even had one boxing match. Not. One.

Hmm, but uh anglez bro you totally forgot the anglez.

As for your hilarious "angles" argument, please can you give me some insight (as you know both sports so well), as to what these Spiderman-esque punches are going to be like?

Firstly I want McGregor to win loads. I can't stand Mayweather. But when Hatton was outclassed by Mayweather he was 5 times the boxer McGregor will ever be and he lost to Mayweather. McGregor still has a chance as he is dangerous but in regards to boxing (they will be boxing) McGregor isn't a 1/4 of the boxer Mayweather is. If they fought MMA McGregor would win in the first round but Mayweather is not stupid and would never fight him MMA. McGregor has balls (and loves money) so he agreed to box him and I really hope he pulls it off but the chances are slim.

I'm hoping for a knee to the jaw

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

I don't know why those words are in red above (edit... back to normal now):eek: Anyway there is a pub not too far from me that will be showing the fight so I will probably go there. Over here the event at the pub starts at 4:30am but I think the fight will be closer to 6am. It's an English pub so they are offering a full English breakfast so a nice treat for me. Although I could watch it at home away from all the madness... decisions

I don't know why those words are in red above (edit... back to normal now):eek: Anyway there is a pub not too far from me that will be showing the fight so I will probably go there. Over here the event at the pub starts at 4:30am but I think the fight will be closer to 6am. It's an English pub so they are offering a full English breakfast so a nice treat for me. Although I could watch it at home away from all the madness... decisions

Nothing starts off a good day like a few pints at the local pub! :D

anyone know of a place to stream the fight and not pay $90 ?

THE FIGHT IS FIXED I have trained with several pro fighters...

Ken Shamrock said it himself, I've already proven myself as a fighter I'm in to make money

Dan White told his fighters when he took over the UFC, I don't care who wins but if you have a boring fight you won't come back

I say that Conner will win just so they can set up more MMA vs BOXING matches

I got $50 on O'Conner 1st round KO...If he cant catch him then he wont!

Anyone have an estimate on when the fight will actually start? They're saying 9PM EST but unfortunately I'm guessing by the time the fight actually begins it will be closer to 11PM.

There's a place here charging $12 which isn't bad, relatively speaking, but I imagine it will be insanely crowded and might not let more people in at some point.

that would be awesome, because .10 cents is about what I'm willing to pay for it.
Naw, I would pay $15. On our cable they are charging $100 to see it in high def on demand. Crazy.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws