over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor

knucklehed

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Help me understand:
What happens if Conor throws an elbow or kick? Does he get a warning, do they take a point?
I can't help thinking: Conor throws a couple well placed kicks, completely natural for him, call it reflex.
They deduct a point here and there, so what.? Conors going to lose on points anyway.
Conor could disable Floyd with a couple well place kicks or elbows and then knock him out.
Sounds more entertaining than watching Floyd skip around the ring avoiding a real fight all night...

makes sense..
Maybe a knee when they are in close LOL

makes sense..
Maybe a knee when they are in close LOL

Dana White said if Conor uses any "non boxing" move he will get sued into the ground!!! It's in the contract Conor signed that he won't do anything stupid.

I liked with they were standing face to face...Well face to chest. Connor said "if this were a real fight you'd already be dead"

IMO Connor already won, he gets a massive pay day and no one expects him to win, and we know Flyody poo won get in the octagon anytime soon.

these are professionals. Connor for all his bravado is well versed on what he can and cannot do. he will not risk looking like a cheating loser by throwing an elbow. and he certainly would not risk his payday by throwing a kick. speaking as someone who has done both sports. it is very easy to go between the two without making an incidental mistake. I have boxed with hundreds of guys in the past and never had the urge to throw a kick or elbow or knee.
That being said, my primary sport is Muay Thai. I am an Instructor and have been practicing for over 15 years now. I have boxed in the past because I couldnt find sparring partners for kickboxing. The transition is simple.

these are professionals. Connor for all his bravado is well versed on what he can and cannot do. he will not risk looking like a cheating loser by throwing an elbow. and he certainly would not risk his payday by throwing a kick. speaking as someone who has done both sports. it is very easy to go between the two without making an incidental mistake. I have boxed with hundreds of guys in the past and never had the urge to throw a kick or elbow or knee.
That being said, my primary sport is Muay Thai. I am an Instructor and have been practicing for over 15 years now. I have boxed in the past because I couldnt find sparring partners for kickboxing. The transition is simple.

I figured the same, but as someone who has experience with both sports, thanks for bringing some insight to the question.

Help me understand:
What happens if Conor throws an elbow or kick? Does he get a warning, do they take a point?
I can't help thinking: Conor throws a couple well placed kicks, completely natural for him, call it reflex.
They deduct a point here and there, so what.? Conors going to lose on points anyway.
Conor could disable Floyd with a couple well place kicks or elbows and then knock him out.
Sounds more entertaining than watching Floyd skip around the ring avoiding a real fight all night...

conors gonna lose on points?
ha. haha.hahahahhaa!!!
conor gonna get knocked the fuck out bout the 3rd round.
no boxing skills at all. oh, he has mma "boxing" skills but amateur boxer will knock out any man on man action fighter.

I liked with they were standing face to face...Well face to chest. Connor said "if this were a real fight you'd already be dead"

IMO Connor already won, he gets a massive pay day and no one expects him to win, and we know Flyody poo won get in the octagon anytime soon.

This was kinda fun to watch! Connor Mcgregor-Muscle Madness

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-srTvXH5bo"]Conor McGregor Ready for Heavyweight Division (Prank) | Muscle Madness - YouTube[/ame]

He is definitely a bad ass!

IPG

Remember when James Tony had a fight in the UFC vs Randy Couture?
Randy did the most basic wrestling move ever, an insult really, ankle pick. Mounted Tony and fight over. A boxer can box yea but the worst guy on the UFC roster would beat any World Champ boxer in a actual fight.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Professional Muscle mobile app

Randy did the most basic wrestling move ever, an insult really, ankle pick. Mounted Tony and fight over. A boxer can box yea but the worst guy on the UFC roster would beat any World Champ boxer in a actual fight.

James Toney was never known for his foot work, he preferred rolling his shoulders and moving his head to avoid being punched. That style was never going to cross over to MMA.

Randy did the right thing getting Toney off his feet because it would of been "lights out" if Toney got punching. Toney's coaches should be ashamed for letting him in the MMA ring with poor conditioning and slow foot work.

that could very well be true, but this aint no street fight or mma fight, its a boxing match, with boxing rules, personal I think Mayweather is going to dance around and pepper the shit out of conor for awhile, then from the cumulative effect it will be lights out.

At least it is more real than MSNBC news is! That is not saying much though.

Come on man - How can you not love that beautiful woman - Rachel Maddow??? What an absolutely stunningly gorgeous chick!!!

That's easy to say - but who knows. I remember Bruce Lee being asked what would happen if he fought Ali - and Bruce laughed saying - "He would KILL me"
The speed and power of world class boxers is insane. I imagine that if you had a god instructor work with a top boxer to avoid take down - who knows. Imagine someone going low on Tyson - and Tyson landing a blow to the top/back of the head. Brain damage.

Puhleeze don't let this start the - " my guy could beat your guy" - I don't know WHO would win in pretty much any fight - but neither do you.

That's easy to say - but who knows. I remember Bruce Lee being asked what would happen if he fought Ali - and Bruce laughed saying - "He would KILL me"
The speed and power of world class boxers is insane. I imagine that if you had a god instructor work with a top boxer to avoid take down - who knows. Imagine someone going low on Tyson - and Tyson landing a blow to the top/back of the head. Brain damage.

Puhleeze don't let this start the - " my guy could beat your guy" - I don't know WHO would win in pretty much any fight - but neither do you.

Before Tyson boxed, he was a good street fighter. :cool:

mayweather has not had a ko/tko since 2007 against an over the hill ricky hatton. But that seems to be floyds style wait till the challenger is on the decline... see manny pacquiao. To all the people saying floyd gonna KO connor, he aint the same fighter he used to be. Only KO that POS is getting now is on his gf.

Nobody talks about how fast mma fighters close the gap to avoid leg kicks. Boxing range is much closer so floyd aint gonna know where its coming from.

This may not be a surprise but probably will annoy many of you. I heard the PPV in the US is $99 for HD and in the UK it's £20 which is about $26. Definitely getting the most they can out of the US fans. Well the same in the UK they just know no one will buy it if they do it really high like in the US.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner