over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flu shot

This completely takes away your human rights. That should not be allowed brother.

Just my 2cents

It does sound ridiculous on the employer's part. Unless he works in a medical facility. Then I could see it becoming an issue of "Well, you don't have to work here..."

This completely takes away your human rights. That should not be allowed brother.

Just my 2cents

lol, taking away human rights? lol, I have worked somewhere for years that is the same way, dont want to deal with that go work somewhere else

It does sound ridiculous on the employer's part. Unless he works in a medical facility. Then I could see it becoming an issue of "Well, you don't have to work here..."

To me that is the only time they are justified in requiring the shot. If you work somewhere like a doctor's office or hospital then you should have to get it. If you don't like it, then quit. Those places are going to have people that are older and have compromised immune systems, you don't want your employees spreading it and getting them sick.

I remember how sick I got the last time I was in the hospital having heart surgery. Talk about a tough recovery! I also have asthma and I felt like hell. Makes it even harder to recover from surgery. I was worried id end up right back in the hospital.

I can’t remember my last flu shot. I wouldn’t think there would be a reactions between taking the two.

I got the flu shot once like 20 years ago and I got sick. So I haven’t got one after that. I’m lucky I guess I hardly get sick anyway(knock on wood) I got the shingles last year tho. It was on my right lower back and upper right but cheek. It wasn’t to bad form the stories people have told me theirs were worse.

www.steroidify.com

Vitamin D3 is far superior to the flu shot as far as keeping you flu free. At best the flu shot is 10% effective.

Last trip I made to Africa we had to take Africa: hepatitis A, hepatitis B, typhoid, cholera, yellow fever, anthrax , meningitis , measles, mumps and rubella , tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis (Tdap), influenza, pneumonia , and polio. (Some were just boosters)
But I was sick as a fucking dog for a week after that shit , I don't know what exactly caused what but I ran a moderate fever , severe stomach upset and full body ache for a solid 10 days.

I haven't taken the flu shot since I've been home but I keep my vitamins high including D3 as Tom mentioned and I've never gotten the flu.

Me having heart failure and asthma I get mine every year. They really insist on it and I agree. Ive never had a single issue. If anything I over vaccinate. Ive already had I think it was 2 pneumonia vaccines and those are usually not given until you are old.

I have asthma so I get it every year. The one year I didnt get it I had the flu that turned into pneumonia. I never miss it now.

Last trip I made to Africa we had to take Africa: hepatitis A, hepatitis B, typhoid, cholera, yellow fever, anthrax , meningitis , measles, mumps and rubella , tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis (Tdap), influenza, pneumonia , and polio. (Some were just boosters)
But I was sick as a fucking dog for a week after that shit , I don't know what exactly caused what but I ran a moderate fever , severe stomach upset and full body ache for a solid 10 days.

I haven't taken the flu shot since I've been home but I keep my vitamins high including D3 as Tom mentioned and I've never gotten the flu.

Did they give those to you all at once!? I think some of those you need to get a second or even third booster too. I bet its probably not a good idea to get so many at once, but I don't know. Some vaccines contain live virus, like the flu shot does.

Did they give those to you all at once!? I think some of those you need to get a second or even third booster too. I bet its probably not a good idea to get so many at once, but I don't know. Some vaccines contain live virus, like the flu shot does.

Spread out over 30 days.
The first set of shots was made me so sick ,each set after that just felt shitty the next day.

I get the flu shot every year. The same people who dont trust dr's are the same people who will need them when they get complications from the flu. Take off the tin foil hats and get a shot mainly to protect those who arent able to get one or who are the most vulnerable to the flu.

Thank you! Been getting a flu shot every year my whole life. I never feel any different the day after. I am a diabetic so it’s one of the reasons I get it. The flu is not cool, it can kill you. I will take the shot every year, plus I am a big fan of needles

Spread out over 30 days.
The first set of shots was made me so sick ,each set after that just felt shitty the next day.

Well, now you should be bullet proof! I always rest easier once I know Ive been vaccinated. I got another vaccine before I went over to Italy.

no flu shot for me, I swear everyone around here gets sick right after. pound the good vitamins and never really get sick. FYI liquid Cherry Bark is the go to if I start feeling down at all. Stuff is amazing I swear.

My mother is in her 80's as is many of her friends. They get their flu shots every year and don't get sick. But maybe they come from a tougher generation.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131