over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flu shot

cmryan

Registered
Hey fellas, I figured this has been asked before but I couldn't find any posts on it. Are there any concerns with getting a flu vaccination while taking aas?

I have never heard of any issue regarding vaccinations and AAS.

Is there something you've heard elsewhere?

Hey fellas, I figured this has been asked before but I couldn't find any posts on it. Are there any concerns with getting a flu vaccination while taking aas?

Not sure but I never get it.
Don’t trust Big Brother’s attempt to turn me into a soy, beta cuck via their pseudo flu shot disguising a chemical castration injection.
@Little_Slice 😁

Never heard any down side associated with AS use. Probably a good idea to but I never have gotten one.

Not sure but I never get it.
Don’t trust Big Brother’s attempt to turn me into a soy, beta cuck via their pseudo flu shot disguising a chemical castration injection.
@Little_Slice 😁

Although it sounds funny, pretty much my reasoning for never having gotten one..

2 things;

1) Most of the people I know who’ve gotten it get sick a few times per year anyway while I literally haven’t gotten so much as a cold in years..

2) Seriously though, when the fuck has the government EVER given us something for FREE? Now all of a sudden (the past few years) they want to give us flu shots for free to help us etc?

I’m not buying it...

The free shot is much cheaper than dealing with the costs of the sick. Flu is no joke and if you get it bad enough it can put your training and physique back many months

I’ve been vaccinated for all kinds of shit and A never had any effect

Although it sounds funny, pretty much my reasoning for never having gotten one..

2 things;

1) Most of the people I know who’ve gotten it get sick a few times per year anyway while I literally haven’t gotten so much as a cold in years..

2) Seriously though, when the fuck has the government EVER given us something for FREE? Now all of a sudden (the past few years) they want to give us flu shots for free to help us etc?

I’m not buying it...

Last year they got the batch wrong and it only helped 10%. Plus, you feel like crap for a few days after the shot. No thanks. I don’t trust our government at all.

It’s mandated my my employer that I get a flu shot every year. Can’t work unless I take it. Never had an issue, never any reaction from being on anabolics at the time either....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get the flu shot every year. The same people who dont trust dr's are the same people who will need them when they get complications from the flu. Take off the tin foil hats and get a shot mainly to protect those who arent able to get one or who are the most vulnerable to the flu.

You can take it with AAS. I just had my flu shot. After spending a week in the hospital bc of flu and asthma.....that was not the kind of vacation I was looking for several years ago. Ever since that happened, I never forget my flu vaccine.

I get the flu shot every year. The same people who dont trust dr's are the same people who will need them when they get complications from the flu. Take off the tin foil hats and get a shot mainly to protect those who arent able to get one or who are the most vulnerable to the flu.

The tin foil hat stays on, Sir.

Attachments

• 80506630-86E0-45BF-A199-965B024B7AB7.jpeg
    80506630-86E0-45BF-A199-965B024B7AB7.jpeg
    37.4 KB · Views: 100
I have never heard of any issue regarding vaccinations and AAS.

Is there something you've heard elsewhere?
No I've never heard it discussed either way at all. Just wanted to ask since I just got my voucher for one today.

Never heard any down side associated with AS use. Probably a good idea to but I never have gotten one.

I almost never do either but it's just because I'm always so damn forgetful lol.

I wouldn’t think it would have anything to do with aas. But I rarely get so much as a cold. If I do happen to catch anything at all it’s usually out of my system in 2 days. It’s been many years since I had a flu shot can’t even remember.

I get one every year, with or without AAS being used.

I’ve been vaccinated for all kinds of shit and A never had any effect

Me having heart failure and asthma I get mine every year. They really insist on it and I agree. Ive never had a single issue. If anything I over vaccinate. Ive already had I think it was 2 pneumonia vaccines and those are usually not given until you are old.

No interaction at all. Get it. There is no conspiracy with the govt etc, go read up on the Spanish Flu... if they were vaccinated then millions would not have died.
Also if you get the shot and it is a bad match for the virus, your symptoms still will be less as you have influenza antibodies built up.
We have people that take Tren yet think a flu shot is harmful......

It’s mandated my my employer that I get a flu shot every year. Can’t work unless I take it. Never had an issue, never any reaction from being on anabolics at the time either....

This completely takes away your human rights. That should not be allowed brother.

Just my 2cents

I got the flu shot once like 20 years ago and I got sick. So I haven’t got one after that. I’m lucky I guess I hardly get sick anyway(knock on wood) I got the shingles last year tho. It was on my right lower back and upper right but cheek. It wasn’t to bad form the stories people have told me theirs were worse.

www.steroidify.com

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner