over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flu, what I do, y’all do, just me?

marssel

Sponsor / Kilo Club
Registered
Sponsors
Over 2 decades of training only had flu 3 times and a few other sicknesses that knock me down but I ALWAYS start off not eating and then wind up living on soup and carbs. Then as I start pulling out I beat myself up for days for not eating better. Mind you I was 103 min-thurs so I was a bit delirious as well. Does this happen to anyone else or am I just prone to breaking weak when it hit ms the fan. It’s now Saturday and I feel like I spent all week in the octagon with no energy for anything as well. Thoughts? Advice?

This shit legit helps with getting over the virus if you get it and helps prevent it if someone in the house gets its
As soon as anyone here gets symptoms they start on this and 4000mg vitamin c , They rest and eat what they can till it's over.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221119-123335~2.png
    Screenshot_20221119-123335~2.png
    701.5 KB · Views: 44
This shit legit helps with getting over the virus if you get it and helps prevent it if someone in the house gets its
As soon as anyone here gets symptoms they start on this and 4000mg vitamin c , They rest and eat what they can till it's over.
I use those beads!

I also do some b12 injections, famotidine, and cold pills..(I can’t take tylenol or ibuprofen without it hurting my stomach but I am able to take it in cold medicine) And bpc157

I use those beads!

I also do some b12 injections, famotidine, and cold pills..(I can’t take tylenol or ibuprofen without it hurting my stomach but I am able to take it in cold medicine) And bpc157
Yea any time I have to take Motrin I take a 20mg pepcid with it because of my ulcers.
I've been considering starting B-12 injections to see if it will help with energy and endurance through the day.

If you’re already in the thick of it, you’re kinda screwed. At that point I take sleeping pills because cold medicine just numbs you. Sleep and recovery is the best medicine.

If I feel it coming on, and I’m juuust getting over a good 3-4 day bout, I attack by megadosing glutamine 20g, vit D (10-20k iu), zinc and vitamin C multiple times a day. That sooometimes will stop it depending on how early I can “feel it.”

I have a really hard time staying out of the gym and this week was tough. I attacked with that regimen and every night either took a Valium 5mg or unisom to sleep 8+ hrs a night.

When I was young I didn’t miss a workout for anything. I was so obsessed! I used to mask the flu symptoms with pain killers and ECA. Now I’m 54 and if I get the flu or Covid I’ll gladly lie in bed watching Netflix until I feel better. Us old guys have to look at things differently or we could kick the bucket.

If it effects my GI at all, just broth and fluids, i find my immune system works better fasted. . If not I eat what I can, All the vitamins and such mentioned and sleep.

I rarely get sick couldn't tell the flu from covid from allergy. If I get symptom of something I will get oranges, kiwi, take a day or two off work and skip gym, sleep, smoke to sleep better if needed, hot bath, sauna, etc and I'm better immediately. Adjust diet as needed but get good clean food in at your daily calories. Maybe some liss. I'm pretty old fashioned have no need for medicine but NyQuil can help just to get some good sleep, lots of laying on the couch, yogurt, just good nutrients rest and recovery eliminate stress

I used to never get sick until about a year ago. At the moment got the flu again, 3d time this year. I try and go to work as good as I can, stay out of the gym especially when I get those painful legs plus I don't like sneezing all over the gym. Other than that I try and eat as much according to schedule as I can.

Should get me some sleepingpills as well as the sneezing and stuffed nose keeps me awake.

Yea I’ve only had flu a few times in 44 years each time it floored me. This time though I had 103 fever, when ur there getting to the bathroom is a challenge gym wasn’t even an option. I got B-12 inj and NyQuil was my go to but it shredded my stomach and my diet was pretty much straight carbs. The thought of chewing up a steak or chicken was about insurmountable as I couldn’t breathe. Also when I’m sick I crave simple carbs, soups, sugars, crackers etc. I’m on day 6 so it’s bout done now.

If you’re already in the thick of it, you’re kinda screwed. At that point I take sleeping pills because cold medicine just numbs you. Sleep and recovery is the best medicine.

If I feel it coming on, and I’m juuust getting over a good 3-4 day bout, I attack by megadosing glutamine 20g, vit D (10-20k iu), zinc and vitamin C multiple times a day. That sooometimes will stop it depending on how early I can “feel it.”

I have a really hard time staying out of the gym and this week was tough. I attacked with that regimen and every night either took a Valium 5mg or unisom to sleep 8+ hrs a night.

Same here this week. I got a scratchy throat on Tuesday. Covid test was negative. I started mega dosing D3 and it usually helps keep it under control and help with the symptoms. I thought I was on the mend yesterday, but today was the worst...just a miserable cold.

I implore all of you, if you're sick, please stay home from the gym! Don't spread what you have to others, that's pretty damn selfish!!

@marssel the reality is you'll have to ride it out. I remember a study stating if you use things like Ibuprofen or anything else that reduces the fever it prolongs the illness. The fever needs to peak and break and then it's on to greener pastures!

I sleep constantly, sip on soup, make protein ice cream to balance my macros, eat tons of fruit, and sleep more.

I also get in some gentle LISS if I’m up for it, seems to help

I sleep constantly, sip on soup, make protein ice cream to balance my macros, eat tons of fruit, and sleep more.

I also get in some gentle LISS if I’m up for it, seems to help
This. The liss is nice the rare times I'm sick I feel world's better when I get out of the house. Drive to the gym or park for liss just get fresh air movement out of the damn house cooped up.

I feel for you. The sickest I have ever been was with the flu. I had both A&B at one time probably 15 years ago and it was awful. I felt like it took 3-4 weeks to get my energy back.

I got the flu over 10 years ago for the first time since i was a kid 30+ years before, at least as far as i know. The projectile diarrhea every 45 minutes for 24 hours was the give away, i think. Once i was into that phase i just ate a cracker and drank a cup of water just so i would have ammunition for the next round 45 minutes later, and would be exhausted from all that chewing and swallowing. Now when i had pneumonia i just chewed and swallowed and still went to the gym and would shiver and sweat and be tired from curling my 20 pound dumbbells, but that was when i was a kid and immortal in my early 40's and didn't worry about how i felt. Now that i am a fat old man when i got covid i stayed out of the gym for a few days out of respect for others.

Frankly I just use the flu to give my body a rest from the gym anyways. I take the positive, let the joints, ligaments, cns, etc rest a little.

I had covid this summer, h1n1 and enterovirus ( stomach flu ) at same time in 2014. I want to say ive taken them all, astragulus, zinc, vit c, apple cider vinegar, ive taken so many herbs......

1669154045841.png 1669154118359.png a blend of these also. elderberry + kefir (surprised nobody mentioned fermented foods) kefir being the strongest in my research.and sauna inducing temporary fever + cold shower after. theres plenty more to mention .

Same here this week. I got a scratchy throat on Tuesday. Covid test was negative. I started mega dosing D3 and it usually helps keep it under control and help with the symptoms. I thought I was on the mend yesterday, but today was the worst...just a miserable cold.

I implore all of you, if you're sick, please stay home from the gym! Don't spread what you have to others, that's pretty damn selfish!!

@marssel the reality is you'll have to ride it out. I remember a study stating if you use things like Ibuprofen or anything else that reduces the fever it prolongs the illness. The fever needs to peak and break and then it's on to greener pastures!
Yea bro I’m on day 8, fever gone but can hardly speak and still coughing. Wanted to try to hit the gym once fever broke but didn’t want to fuck anybody over which I’m 99.9 % sure is what happened to me.

Yea bro I’m on day 8, fever gone but can hardly speak and still coughing. Wanted to try to hit the gym once fever broke but didn’t want to fuck anybody over which I’m 99.9 % sure is what happened to me.

I'm still sick, a week today for me. It's mostly been congestion but the cough is hitting me more today...not too bad but when I do what comes up is ugly! My voice has been all screwed up to. I know @TheOtherOne55 is going through it as well.

I'm still sick, a week today for me. It's mostly been congestion but the cough is hitting me more today...not too bad but when I do what comes up is ugly! My voice has been all screwed up to. I know @TheOtherOne55 is going through it as well.
Sucks man the stores are cleared out here too bro, this is way worse than the last virus I got lol I see why people are actually afraid of the flu. Course we need more O2 and have heavy necks and chests too

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws