over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FLY EAGLES FLY ONTO VICTORY

csl068

Registered
All you saints and vikings fans better watch out, as Dallas is going on their yearly December hibernation, Philly is going on its yearly November/December tear up!!!! This year I am even more excited about the run cause they are loaded on offense and they are doing this all without Westbrook, who may even be back in the regular season. Regardless if he comes back 100% defenses will still have to give him respect. I am staying cautiously optomistic cause the D still has problems on coverage and more importantly on tackling. They need to get that fixed before the playoffs start!!!!

GO BIRDS!!!!!!!

Me standing up for Saints on all other threads i have to say this. I honestly due hope the Eagles and Saints play. Mcnabb is to hot/cold and u said it man, your D has coverage problems and with playing the Saints that is a HUGE problem for your birds.

Geux Saints, WHO DAT WHO DAT SAY THEY GONA BEAT DEM SAINTS!!!!!

eagles eagles go go ....:D

9 years of Mcnabb and i am so f@cking to get rid of him 8 years ago! I haver never seen ANY football claub reward a quarterback with extra millions of dollars to a quarterback who consistantly throws balls over, behind, and at their feet. NEVER! That kind of crap gets you benched. But here in Philly they throw money at you.

Who gives a flying f@ck if Mnabb has a great year and break ten QB records?
Who gives a flying f@ck if Andy is named the most winning coach in NFL?

NOT ONE DAMN PERSON CARES because it doesn't mean SH!T if you have never wona a f@cking SuperBowl! No one ever said "hey how about that team that made it 50 times into the playoffs"! "Hey about that team that made NFC east champs 30 times in a row"!

I am so f@cking ready for the Reid/Mcnabb era to be over with I could spit blood! BUT they just gave Andy Reid another 3 year extention and he still DOESN'T F@CKING KNOW WHERE HIS OWN A$$ IS AT OR HOW TO WIN A SUPERBOWL! BUT I BET HE CAN TELL YOU WHERE EVERY DAMN CHEESESTEAK AND HAMBURGER PLACE IT THOUGH AND HOW TO GET THERE!

GO BIRDS!

we have a bright future ahead of us, imo.

Kevin Kolb - QB
Jeremy Maclin - WR
DeSean Jackson - WR
McCoy- RB
Brent Celek - TE

if kolb can keep improving when mcnabb leaves and play the way he did in his first starts...it could become the best show on turf!!

9 years of Mcnabb and i am so f@cking to get rid of him 8 years ago! I haver never seen ANY football claub reward a quarterback with extra millions of dollars to a quarterback who consistantly throws balls over, behind, and at their feet. NEVER! That kind of crap gets you benched. But here in Philly they throw money at you.

Who gives a flying f@ck if Mnabb has a great year and break ten QB records?
Who gives a flying f@ck if Andy is named the most winning coach in NFL?

NOT ONE DAMN PERSON CARES because it doesn't mean SH!T if you have never wona a f@cking SuperBowl! No one ever said "hey how about that team that made it 50 times into the playoffs"! "Hey about that team that made NFC east champs 30 times in a row"!

I am so f@cking ready for the Reid/Mcnabb era to be over with I could spit blood! BUT they just gave Andy Reid another 3 year extention and he still DOESN'T F@CKING KNOW WHERE HIS OWN A$$ IS AT OR HOW TO WIN A SUPERBOWL! BUT I BET HE CAN TELL YOU WHERE EVERY DAMN CHEESESTEAK AND HAMBURGER PLACE IT THOUGH AND HOW TO GET THERE!

Believe me I have felt the same way for years. Now I live in Chicago, but I really get fired up when I hear sports shows talk about Reid/McNabb, 5 NFC Championships, 1 Superbowl appearance, blah, blah, blah...........No one seems to mention they lost 4 of 5 championship games, they seem fixated on the fact that they got there, to me if you dont win the big dance, nothing else matters. But we as fans have to stay positive. I will have to say this is the most explosive offense McNAbb has had, but again the defense scares me. Yeah Reid needs to watch his health, being in a high stress job like that, and weighing well over 300lbs and that is not 1lb of muscle, he may not even make it to 2013. Oh well hope for the best and hopefully this explosive offense can make something happen come january............hey we even now have a running game!!!!

i must disagree as a cowboys fan. i know we have a terrible qb and can't win in december, but go cowboys!

i must disagree as a cowboys fan. i know we have a terrible qb and can't win in december, but go cowboys!

I like to give the Cowqueen fans shit but really i like the COWBOYS just get rid of freaking Coach Wade and get yourself a hard nose coach that demands wins! You guys have WAY to much money and talent to not be a serious threat in the post-season. I blame the coach's ability to take control of the team and Tony Romo for also not being a leader. Wade should be fired and probably will be after this season...hate to say it but u should hope they tank all the games this season ONLY because this will ensure the firing of Wade or Jerry Jones will be seriously questioned about whats going on.

I like to give the Cowqueen fans shit but really i like the COWBOYS just get rid of freaking Coach Wade and get yourself a hard nose coach that demands wins! You guys have WAY to much money and talent to not be a serious threat in the post-season. I blame the coach's ability to take control of the team and Tony Romo for also not being a leader. Wade should be fired and probably will be after this season...hate to say it but u should hope they tank all the games this season ONLY because this will ensure the firing of Wade or Jerry Jones will be seriously questioned about whats going on.

That is easier said than done. Wade Phillips is the perfect coach for Jerry Jones, lets face it, any coach brought into Dallas with the exception of maybe a Bill Parcells is ultimately a puppet in that organization. Much like Da Rayders and Al Davis, both teams are run by the owner down to the coaching. What better coach for the cowgirls than Wade Phillips, takes all orders from Jerry Jones, (probably on what plays to call) and has no emotion or fiestiness. I think that will hinder the cowboys from landing a quality coach while Jones is the owners, as he is way too hands on for an owner, and the coach really hasnt alot of control........

eagles could go all the way if they stay focused and play right

That is easier said than done. Wade Phillips is the perfect coach for Jerry Jones, lets face it, any coach brought into Dallas with the exception of maybe a Bill Parcells is ultimately a puppet in that organization. Much like Da Rayders and Al Davis, both teams are run by the owner down to the coaching. What better coach for the cowgirls than Wade Phillips, takes all orders from Jerry Jones, (probably on what plays to call) and has no emotion or fiestiness. I think that will hinder the cowboys from landing a quality coach while Jones is the owners, as he is way too hands on for an owner, and the coach really hasnt alot of control........

i agree. jones has way too much control of the team .

eagles could go all the way if they stay focused and play right

AS a die hard eagles fan, I have had my share of heart ache and heart break with this team. I would love to say I want to agree with you, but those damn Saints are gonna be awful hard to beat at home in the playoffs, if they win this week, (which they will) they clinch home throughout. Those dome teams really have the true definition of home field advantage.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws