over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flying with DVD's

how friggen cool are these...

hiding things made me think of these.. great for business owners or anyone lookin to stash some side cash or anything really.. some even have real product in them

http://www.bewild.com/dicansa.html

Most of that stuff you wouldn't be able to bring on the plan in the first place. And most of it would be suspect anyway. Security has been trained to spot these kind of items.

I think they would throw you in jail just for trying to bring wd40 on the plane! lol

lol, i just meant for general purpose..

i like the electrical outlet... u can even plug something in to make it even more real looking

Thanks guys,

The responses gave me a lot to chew on. I will admit that the "risk-taker" side of me is a bit game, HOWEVER, upon further reflection of what is really important and what it is that make me "me", I can do a week without my DVD's, really, c'mon! I have a family and I agree, just not worth it, I'm not a pro trying to make a living off this.

I agree, I can watch a movie that morning and by the time I get back it'll be perfect time for another movie.

Thanks everyone!

good decision, enjoy your trip

how friggen cool are these...

hiding things made me think of these.. great for business owners or anyone lookin to stash some side cash or anything really.. some even have real product in them

http://www.bewild.com/dicansa.html

Wow if those actually look real up close then what a perfect spot to hide gear and powders. The drinks would be perfect to hide growth in as well. No way LE is gonna pick up a bottle of Rockstar in your fridge.

lol, i just meant for general purpose..

i like the electrical outlet... u can even plug something in to make it even more real looking
lol, im gonna mount that security camera in my bathroom for when i have company, lol

lol, im gonna mount that security camera in my bathroom for when i have company, lol

LMAO, I just got the bullet keychain to hide my stash for when I go to the airport.

I love the Old-E cans.

Wow if those actually look real up close then what a perfect spot to hide gear and powders. The drinks would be perfect to hide growth in as well. No way LE is gonna pick up a bottle of Rockstar in your fridge.

There was a guy on another board that hid his stuff in yogart containers. He stilled lived with his parents and his mom started cleaning the refrigerator and she threw out his expired yogarts. He flipped on her. I laugh at that story everytime I think of it because the mom probably thinks her kid is a nut for worrying about old yogart.

Last edited:
I remember one night I got really paranoid a few weeks after ORD happened and I had like 4kits in the fridge. So I went to the store and bought a big as jug of country crock butter and I cut 3/4 of the butter out and tin foiled the kits in the bottome and slopped the butter back on top. The I made some knife scrape marks so it looked like I actually used the butter. LE would have never known unless they for some odd reason poked their finger in the butter. So then the kits smelled like butter and I had a hard time unloading them lol

forthgen- i could put a real bottle in your one hand, and the fake in the other and you wont knwo the difference.. some ive seen have liquid in them, so when u shake it, sounds real

I have done it on domestic flights several times. Not in my carry on of course but in checked baggage. Put em right in my cosmetics bag. Not that I am recomending u do it.

those things look real close up to i have seen many of the cans, shaving cream even the wd 40. thats a sweet way to hide peptides and gh from the woman and still be refrigerated

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear