over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flying with Insulin?

SJR7674

Banned
How do you carry your insulin on a flight with you. I need it for a show that I have coming up. Can they ask for a prescription. I use log, not r - not that they would no the difference. What about the insulin syringes. I am thinking about carrying on the insulin and putting he sticks in my check on. Any thoughts

To show you are a true diabetic, I would keep one syringe with you just so when they ask, you can say you are a diabetic and they should not ask you for a prescription. If a diabetic had to have one, they would die by the time they got their insulin filled. You might just want to put it in your checkin stuff.

just buy a insulinpen like the ones i have from Novonordisk. Looks like a pen and nobody would ever tell its a needle.

**broken link removed**

don`t know anything about that. I live in Europe, didn`t get it legal though. But i didnt have to search very hard. The pen is so easy in use, you never fuck up again with iu`s. not that i did before.

well

i AAALways put it in my cooler as a carry on!!

I'ts dirt cheap . . . just pick some up when you get to where you are going.:cool:

Boo.

Novopens, etc.

The novo pens and the re-fills can be ordered over the 'net w/o a script, but I don't know if the 'log is available.

Hum R done intramuscularly has similar pharmacokinetics as log done sub-q.

At the drug strore, there are wallet size cards to indicate you are a diabetic, as well as necklaces that can be worn. This would be overkill, but if you do get stopped, just show them the necklace...

-Randy

What do the novapens contain as far as insulin

Do the novapens contain r or is it a mixture. The one web site that I went to said you needed a script. Do you have a web address for these.

Also, when you pack it in your cooler to take on the flight , do you ever get questioned? I guess you pack the insulin syringes in your luggage to be checked?

Insulin cards, huh, Haven't seen them. They just in the isles or do you have to ask to have them printed up.

I guess I could just pick up a bottle of r when I get there, but I really like log better, it is so much easier to control. Unfortunately, can't just pick that up when you get there

Insulin is not scheduled!!! If they ask questions, just say you are a diabetic. I dated a girl who was Type I diabetic, her and I flew together on several occasions. She always took it as carry on. Before putting it on the conveyer x-ray, she would inform the guard that she was a diabetic and had insulin and needles with her. In the 10 or so times we flew together, I only saw her get hassled once. All it took was a little bit of her woman screeching and the guard backed right down and apologized.

-EJ

Re: What do the novapens contain as far as insulin

SJR7674 said:
Do the novapens contain r or is it a mixture. The one web site that I went to said you needed a script. Do you have a web address for these.

Also, when you pack it in your cooler to take on the flight , do you ever get questioned? I guess you pack the insulin syringes in your luggage to be checked?

Insulin cards, huh, Haven't seen them. They just in the isles or do you have to ask to have them printed up.

I guess I could just pick up a bottle of r when I get there, but I really like log better, it is so much easier to control. Unfortunately, can't just pick that up when you get there

Look there are diffrent kind of refills. I use Novorapid, it`s similare to Humalog, you also have Actrapid and that`s similare to Humulin r. Then you also have the mixes, like 70/30 or 30/70 etc.

Once taken out of the fridge you`re insulin is good for 4 weeks.so if your trip doesnt take to long you`re fine with 1 refill, it contains 300iu.(3ml penfills)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear