over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flying with orals

TrenosaurusRex

Registered
I have to travel on a plane for a competition coming up. Im going to have to take a couple of adex pills, some diuretics, and a few anadrol and winstrol caps/tablets. I was going to just pop them in a pill organizer with some multivitamins and fish oil and hope for the best.....do you think airport security will give me a hard time? Does anyone else have any experiences flying with various oral drugs at once?

I have to travel on a plane for a competition coming up. Im going to have to take a couple of adex pills, some diuretics, and a few anadrol and winstrol caps/tablets. I was going to just pop them in a pill organizer with some multivitamins and fish oil and hope for the best.....do you think airport security will give me a hard time? Does anyone else have any experiences flying with various oral drugs at once?

I have put them in my carry on before without any problems although it was only a few days worth....got through with no problems. I have also heard guys using old labeled prescription bottles for trans transport. Just make sure its your name on the bottle.

I always just put them in my carry on in a prescription bottle

Put them in a bottle and don't worry. Airport security is not concerned with you taking pills with you regardless of what they are. If you were going through customs you may want to play it a bit differently but for domestic there is no issue. If you're checking a bag just put them in your dop kit, I've done this many times with orals and injectables with no issue.

why in the world would you take the trouble to mail orals. I've flown with oils although wouldn't do it if I didn't have to and wouldn't recommend it. Orals though, just pop them in a random vitamin bottle. They're looking for bombs, not a few tabs of winny not like there is any way possible for them to even remotely be able to identify them though.

why risk it mail them to your hotel and you will be fine

HAHA what risk?

Just put them in an empty supplement bottle. Or even leave them laying around somewhere in your bag. No one from the TSA will bother checking it out. I've flown hundreds of times with pills and nobody has ever questioned it, legal or not. I've even flown with my TRT stuff over a dozen times and not once has it ever been questioned.

I am actually worrying about the same thing right now. I'm just gna take some w me but mail the rest. I'm mailing gh, gear, bac water, vitamins, and some other stuff.

If you're flying domestic you'll be fine. Done it and will do it again.

As others have said, they're looking for weapons not drugs or gear

International is where I wouldn't risk it, specially countries with strict drug laws.

If you're flying domestic you'll be fine. Done it and will do it again.

As others have said, they're looking for weapons not drugs or gear

International is where I wouldn't risk it, specially countries with strict drug laws.

Never had a problem on many international flights either. They just assume they're vitamins and if they ask, just tell them they are. I save a few empty supplement bottles specifically for this reason.

I prefer to submarine when on orals, less risk. Joking aside your fine cuz just put them in a script bottle. The tsa is generally clueless and borderline retarded.

TSA is looking for guns and bombs. Let's just say I have hands on experience. Switch bottles and you will be fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Never had a problem on many international flights either. They just assume they're vitamins and if they ask, just tell them they are. I save a few empty supplement bottles specifically for this reason.

I agree that its just as safe but for some reason i get paranoid when I go to countries i don't know or have never been.

I agree that its just as safe but for some reason i get paranoid when I go to countries i don't know or have never been.

I will say this. One time I had a flight from Morocco and they took out a large bottle of fish oils but didn't even bother to open the bottle. I think once he realized it wasn't liquid, he didn't care. I'll also say Moroccan airport security was the best I've ever seen.

why in the world would you take the trouble to mail orals. I've flown with oils although wouldn't do it if I didn't have to and wouldn't recommend it. Orals though, just pop them in a random vitamin bottle. They're looking for bombs, not a few tabs of winny not like there is any way possible for them to even remotely be able to identify them though.

Cause for $6 you can have it to you're Hotel in 2 days and you don't have to worry about it $6 for piece of mind

In a pill organizer in your carry on they will be just fine.

TSA is looking for guns and bombs. Let's just say I have hands on experience. Switch bottles and you will be fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

they always double try me with the lil explosive residue hand gun lol

my gf flew with her 420 medication too in her make up bag (vaporizer)

Cause for $6 you can have it to you're Hotel in 2 days and you don't have to worry about it $6 for piece of mind

Yea I get that but peace of mind shouldn't even be an issue...what are they gonna do, pick some random pills out of all the medication that any given person may be traveling with and guess that they are by prescription or that they are banned substance using telepathy and then make you sit there for a week while they send it off to a lab to have it tested.

Not to mention the whole thing with probable cause and the fact that confiscating personal supply's of non legitimate prescription medication is not even something the TSA would give two seconds of thought to. They want to prevent people from taking down planes, not flying with a few winny and adex

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear