over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flying with syringes?

jackedrabbit

Registered
Now, I'd like to bring syringes with me. ****************************************
can I fly with syringes? I would NOT be disguising or hiding them.

You can purchase syringes legally in my state OTC at any pharmacy. So why can't I pack some with me on my trip? They could be for vitamin B shots or "research" purposes.

I don't see an issue with the syringes, but I've never done it before so I'm not 100% positive on it. Have any of you flown with gear and supplies before?

Normally, another method I would use is to just overnight a package to the destination I'm flying to, but this time I'm taking a trip that involves multiple destinations for very short periods of time, so the mailing of a package won't work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about the syringes, but I know I'd concerned with sterility from putting your oils in a shampoo bottle..

I wouldnt risk it, intra-muscular syringes could be considered a weapon although I'm sure diabetics are able to bring insulin syringes.

They could think of it as a weapon since needles can be used to attack someone. I'd only risk it in checked luggage

Sterilizing the shampoo bottles is very easy.

Now, I'd like to bring syringes with me. ****************************************
can I fly with syringes? I would NOT be disguising or hiding them.

You can purchase syringes legally in my state OTC at any pharmacy. So why can't I pack some with me on my trip? They could be for vitamin B shots or "research" purposes.

I don't see an issue with the syringes, but I've never done it before so I'm not 100% positive on it. Have any of you flown with gear and supplies before?

Normally, another method I would use is to just overnight a package to the destination I'm flying to, but this time I'm taking a trip that involves multiple destinations for very short periods of time, so the mailing of a package won't work.

Just have the syringes shipped to where you going, this will save you a lot of trouble.....

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I flew a last year with literally a backpack loaded with syringes. The guy pulled me to the side to search my bag...

I dumped out the whole freaking bag on his little search table, all sizes and types. Apparently one of my sterile waters was too big. He had to take it, but didn't say anything about the needles and syringes. Just "thank you sir, you can put the rest of your medical supplies back in your bag." Its yours, it's medical equipment, I really think you'll be fine. Diabetics have to fly with them on them, people with epipens, etc... It would probably be way to hard to train airport security guards on "what seems like a legitimate medical situation or not"

Bottom line, I think you'll be fine. I'd carry them on then check your gear or vice versa though

I flew a last year with literally a backpack loaded with syringes. The guy pulled me to the side to search my bag...

I dumped out the whole freaking bag on his little search table, all sizes and types. Apparently one of my sterile waters was too big. He had to take it, but didn't say anything about the needles and syringes. Just "thank you sir, you can put the rest of your medical supplies back in your bag." Its yours, it's medical equipment, I really think you'll be fine. Diabetics have to fly with them on them, people with epipens, etc... It would probably be way to hard to train airport security guards on "what seems like a legitimate medical situation or not"

Bottom line, I think you'll be fine. I'd carry them on then check your gear or vice versa though

Pretty cool story man. Gives me hope lol

Given that syringes can be obtained OTC at any pharmacy in my state, I think I'll be fine flying with them. Even if I did get searched and they found them I would just say they are for research purposes only, conducting a study for school or something.

As for the gear, my current method works like a charm so I'm ok there.

Pins in a checked bag with a bottle of slin or B12 shouldn't be a problem.
The AAS in shampoo bottles is a pretty slick trick.
Anytime I leave on a flight, I take a cycle break just because I don't want to deal with it.

Pins in a checked bag with a bottle of slin or B12 shouldn't be a problem.
The AAS in shampoo bottles is a pretty slick trick.
Anytime I leave on a flight, I take a cycle break just because I don't want to deal with it.

I do the same thing usually. After a big mega dose shot or two the day before I leave usually, lol :p

I flew a few weeks ago with syringes, I just put them in my checked bag and they were out in the open. It not illegal to carry them and when I opened my bag there was the notice form that said your bag had been searched so shouldn't be an issue.

it appears the general consensus is that it wont be a big deal but is all of this worth the risk? if you are leaving for a few days then i wouldnt worry too much. if you are laving for a few months then ship a bunch of them there

if they find the syringes and ask you about them, just tell them the truth. you are going to inject yourself with anabolic steroids that you hid in your pantene bottle

a little off topic here but;

I ordered some Humalog from a Canadian Pharmacy a while back. The site required that I fax, mail a script. I ignored this and the insulin arrived without any problem.

The great thing abut this is I now have a Humalog box with a Prescription label on it with my name. I am pretty sure I can take the box to any pharmacy and get more Log or Humalin or whatever.

Also if I travel I can carry slin pins and my box of Humalog no problem.
My thinking here is I could conceivably put any oil of combination of oils into the Slin vial and never have a problem traveling with gear and pins. I don't mind using slin pins for gear shots, it just takes a bit longer :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131