YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Foam rollers to break down scar tissue from injections? Also tren cough question

tmuscle

Kilo Klub Member
I am doing ED and EOD pins at least 1-3 pins per day on this make believe cycle and some serious make believe scar tissue is building up in my make believe injection sites.

Would using a foam roller break down scar tissue to rejuvenate an injection site to allow it to feel "fresh" again? I notice that I've been getting tren cough on sites with more scar tissue. I am hoping a foam roller on the glutes and quads would help so i can continue pinning and continue on this multiple compound short esters cycle in my fantasy make believe world.

Also, as an aside is an injection wasted if you get the "tren cough" after pulling out, but not during the injection? seems like i only get the cough AFTER the injection, which honestly i don't understand.

Thanks

Also; delt quad and glute is the only places i'm willing to pin for anyone trying to recommend just shooting in other places like bicep, pec, lat, traps, etc. all other places are too painful. tbh i think delt and quad are bad enough as is, glute is the only place i "tolerate"

Last edited:
get some slin pins or 27g 3ml exel and start hitting dif places, chest and traps are pretty easy

alwAys got tren cough immediately during inject which made things interesting trying to finish the inject....as for scar tissue and rollers, not sure they help break it up...maybe try smaller gauge pins imo.

I like to use the foam roller a lot. I noticed it helped with my mobility quite a bit. I usually do it at least 2 times a week. I hit most of my muscles (quads, glutes, chest, shoulders, tris, back)

foam roller will help after injection not on already built up scar tissue
someone correct me if Im wrong but once scar tissues are built up, they are here and wont move unless surgically removed

I also have that same problem with tren cough : areas where I have the most scar tissues are the ones giving me tren cough
My guess is that scar tissues carry a lot of blood cappillaries (sp?) and let tren go in your blood system = tren cough :mad:

Last edited:
I watched that documentary "Fat, Sick, and dying" and he was saying in a prolonged juice fast your body can actually remove scar tissue. Fact or fiction I don't know. Guy dropped 72 lbs in 60 days and got rid of a chronic skin condition as well.

Serrapeptase and nattokinase may help. I have found time off and seeing a deep tissue massage therapist especially an ART practitioner can make the scar tissue go down. A lacrosse or cricket ball would work better for glutes and delts foam rollers work good for quads.

hey :-D you can actually get a treatment called derma roller... it looks like a torture device.. its a solid roller with lots of tiny needles in it. Apparently the tiny pins prick the skin breaking down scar tissue and stimulating collagen production..there has to be pain involved. Google it see if its any help? x

Ever since I started foam rolling I've noticed it's easier to inject than it was before (not having to push so hard) and an old knot in my shoulder from a sterile abscess has been decreasing in size.

I would love to get read of my scar tissue.I have alot of it

Gua Sha, or Graston Technique has been shown to reduce/break down scar tissue. Some of you guys might want to look into it.

Also, it seems the OP is pinning the same spots pretty regularly, I pin ED and only hit each spot every 7 days. Glutes, Quads, Shoulders, Hip.

Tmuscle, a tren injection is not wasted if u get the cough. It merely means Uve introduced the substance to a blood supply which promptly carries it to ur lungs to be expelled through exhalation. The timing of the cough coincides with the size of blood supply, the volume of tren introduced over a certain period of time, whether or not the blood supply is nicked before, during or upon withdrawal of the needle. That's why sometimes the cough comes during injection and sometimes immediately after and sometimes not at all. Personally I've noticed I get the cough more with certain manufactures. Sides in general for me r less with biotech but very harsh from others like say stealth juice. Hope this helps.

Ever since I started foam rolling I've noticed it's easier to inject than it was before (not having to push so hard) and an old knot in my shoulder from a sterile abscess has been decreasing in size.

I may be a little ignorant here but what is a foam roller ?

The only thing I can picture is the little roller you use to remove lint from your clothes ?

Get a monster stick it's a rolling stick with knobs on it. A little expensive but well worth the investment. It will also help with recovery from training as well.

A deep tissue massage helps a lot to reduce my scar tissue. Its been well documented that certain massages will help break down the scare tissue. Hurts like hell though

My massage therapist can definitely break down scar tissue....the knot that used to be in my right glute is like half the size now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131