over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fogo de Chao

Jello

Moderator/Kilo Klub
Staff member
Registered
If there is one near you I highly recommend. All you can eat steak, chicken and lamb.

They definitely lost money on me tonight and I'm sure the "Are you sure" every time I asked for more was their way of telling me to stop eating but they shouldn't tout an all you can eat experience unless they are prepared for guys like us.

If there is one near you I highly recommend. All you can eat steak, chicken and lamb.

They definitely lost money on me tonight and I'm sure the "Are you sure" every time I asked for more was their way of telling me to stop eating but they shouldn't tout an all you can eat experience unless they are prepared for guys like us.

ha! Fogo is great. Brazilian steakhouses are a cool experience all around. Just flip the card over and green means GO BABY!!! I honestly couldnt look at any protein for several days after

Ya, that place is great! We ate there last month at the one in Las Vegas and I definitely did some damage! :D

Love that place, I like to call it the meat faucet = protein galore!

Awesome post, that restaurant is the shit........smoked salmon! posts like this are why I love ProMuscle!!!!!

So I guess its like Texas de Brazil? Amazing food and hell yeah they get tired of coming by and feeding me. Haha love those type places!! Queefer, you're in NC? I used to live in Jacksonville and party in Wilmington all the time. Loved that town bro.

The one in Atlanta is amazing. I go there at least once ever two month. The garlic sirloin with the plantaines is where its at!

So I guess its like Texas de Brazil? Amazing food and hell yeah they get tired of coming by and feeding me. Haha love those type places!! Queefer, you're in NC? I used to live in Jacksonville and party in Wilmington all the time. Loved that town bro.

I'm in wilmington now!

I've been to the one in DC a couple of times.

*tip* The salad bar is for suckers!

Bring on the Picanha bitches:headbang:

I wish we had those here in NC:mad:

ATL would be worth the trip!! Just make it a weekend getaway.

The one in Atlanta is amazing. I go there at least once ever two month. The garlic sirloin with the plantaines is where its at!

Fogo in ATL is awesome but if your looking for a more regular place to go that has decent food but half the price there is 2 other family style brazilian steakhouses on the north side. One in Kennesaw and the other is in Roswell area. Both places are not as nice as Fogo but under $30/person its worth it!!

Like jello said, they lose money on me every visit!

It's ok, I get sick of it after a while, Brazzas is another one... My younger brother was on the design/permitting team for the one in Chicago about 10 years ago or so, we when were both putting in our service work... They gave us a special dinner before it opened to the public... I take the family there every once in a while...

LOVE that place!

the one in beverly hills is about 3 miles from me. i haven't been in a few months, i think it's time to visit.

Holy CHIT, they have one in Philly! WOOOO HOOOOOOOO :D

I don't think we have them here in ohio, atleast not anywhere near cleveland...but "Golden Corall" has all you can eat sirlion steak buffet for 10.99...good quality steaks too!

I don't think we have them here in ohio, atleast not anywhere near cleveland...but "Golden Corall" has all you can eat sirlion steak buffet for 10.99...good quality steaks too!

check there website and see???

LOVE ME SOME FOGO!!! Lunch menu is exactly the same but 25$ cheaper!!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity