over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FOLIC ACID & SYSTOLIC BLOOD PRESSURE

aqrojase

Registered
My blood pressure 2 months ago was 170/100, and my current bp is 140/70. These are the supps I have been using.

Fish oil 10000mg
Hawthorne Berry extract 600mg
coq10 200mg
benicar 10mg (ARB).

I have high systolic bp, and I did some research and found that FOLIC ACID is good at reducing systolic bp. But I also found out that folic acid is used to increase read blood cell count. So i am a little confused on its use. Any of you have experience with Folic Acid?

current cycle...500mg test e...30mg metanabol (dbol).

Thank you for the help.:confused:

Yeah, I know this stuff
Increase your arb and add hydrochlorothyazide
HCTZ @12.5mg

You cant gain long term control of your bp without a diuretic.
Benicar comes in a 20/12.5 dose, ask your doc for it

Benicar is a bit expensive out of pocket. If you dont have a cough with an ace
Id do 20/12.5 of lisinopril/hctz

And increase these doses until you are UNDER, "trending' under 115/70
If you trend higher, increase your dose

On AAS, the killer is blood pressure, increased afterload on a heart will make you die earlier.

Its a simple fix btw, and most primary docs for some reason dont know to treat the kidneys with a mild diuretic to achieve long term control. WHICH, is exacerbated by volume increrase by AAS

Thanks bro, now if i increase my ARB dosage wouldnt that decrease my distolic even more. I only plan on using the ARB during my cycle and then come off of it. I am worried about my pulse pressure as its 70 right now, and normal is suppose to be 40.

Thanks bro, now if i increase my ARB dosage wouldnt that decrease my distolic even more. I only plan on using the ARB during my cycle and then come off of it. I am worried about my pulse pressure as its 70 right now, and normal is suppose to be 40.

isnt normal more like 60-65 or so...?

Yeah, your worries have no basis in reality. I see wide pulse pressures ALL the time. Its b/c of anxiety.
The top number goes up while the bottom number drops.

This is true of someone exercising.

THe only time it is malignant, is when the aortic valve is severely regurgitating, and youd hear that a mile away with a stethescope.
So wide pulse pressure, forget about it.
If there is some mention of it in a textbook, it only lives there. Not in a clinical world where I live.

Now, here's the deal. Blood pressure is better the lower that it is. When you go off, you will quickly volume deplete and drop your bp and feel weak. You can compensate for that by getting your bp normal now. less than 110/70.
Then when you go off, drop the hctz and/or cut your benicar in half or eliminate after day 4-7 and you wont get the bp shift fucking you up.
You wil have already acclimated to it.

And scratch what you thought about low blood pressure or pulse pressure stuff.
You kidneys are proven to do just fine with a mean pressure within the fifties. Mean average the systolic and diastolic and if its above the 50's you are perfusing just fine.
Going from 140 to 90 systolic over night when going off cyle though can make you weak.

But you should also never be that high on cycle ever as you will make your left ventricle thicken which is an independent risk factor for early death.
So if ever there was a time to have LOW bp, its on cycle. Go off if you must, but if you are high now on cycle, go extra low to let your adapt by pumping against low bp for awhile.
>like going to the gym and then stop going to the gym your muscles shrink, so does your heart muscle and thats a good thing

I have read that pulse pressure ( systolic - distolic) for normal adult should be 40. Pulse pressure is different from heart rate. If thats the case then it would mean BP of 140/90 is healthier then BP of 140/70.The higher the gap the more pressure on your major arteries. (THIS IS JUST FROM MY READING ONLINE ABOUT IT).

No, there is no normal. The standard is this:
The LOWER ThE BETTER until their are symptoms

Symptoms of fatigue, lightheadedness, particularly near syncope or syncope, which means passing out and dizziness.

if your diastolic is 40 rather than 80, its a good thing, there is no floor until symptoms arise

Yeah, your worries have no basis in reality. I see wide pulse pressures ALL the time. Its b/c of anxiety.
The top number goes up while the bottom number drops.

This is true of someone exercising.

THe only time it is malignant, is when the aortic valve is severely regurgitating, and youd hear that a mile away with a stethescope.
So wide pulse pressure, forget about it.
If there is some mention of it in a textbook, it only lives there. Not in a clinical world where I live.

Now, here's the deal. Blood pressure is better the lower that it is. When you go off, you will quickly volume deplete and drop your bp and feel weak. You can compensate for that by getting your bp normal now. less than 110/70.
Then when you go off, drop the hctz and/or cut your benicar in half or eliminate after day 4-7 and you wont get the bp shift fucking you up.
You wil have already acclimated to it.

And scratch what you thought about low blood pressure or pulse pressure stuff.
You kidneys are proven to do just fine with a mean pressure within the fifties. Mean average the systolic and diastolic and if its above the 50's you are perfusing just fine.
Going from 140 to 90 systolic over night when going off cyle though can make you weak.

But you should also never be that high on cycle ever as you will make your left ventricle thicken which is an independent risk factor for early death.
So if ever there was a time to have LOW bp, its on cycle. Go off if you must, but if you are high now on cycle, go extra low to let your adapt by pumping against low bp for awhile.
>like going to the gym and then stop going to the gym your muscles shrink, so does your heart muscle and thats a good thing

THANKS A LOT BRO! This is really helpful...i really appreciate it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws