over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

***Folli Vs MYO HMP: Which do you prefer?***

Which do you prefer for fat loss, strength and growth?

• Follistatin

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • MYO HMP

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • I have only used one

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I find them equally effective

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

smackthatAAS

Registered
In regards to fat loss, muscle growth and strength which do you prefer and why?

Question is being asked on a vial to vial basis...

IE 250mcg HMP compared to 1mg Follistatin and being dosed at same frequency, say 1 vial every 10-14 days which seems pretty standard for both.

Interested in experiences as well.

For those who have voted please comment. Any experiences appreciated.

Don't waste your money on the over prices exotic peptides. Stick to something that works like a ghrp/ghrh. Myo inhibitors are all hype.

Don't waste your money on the over prices exotic peptides. Stick to something that works like a ghrp/ghrh. Myo inhibitors are all hype.

I thought it was you but may have been some one else... Thought you said Folli is the only thing that increases your strength when no amountn of gear will.

You've changed your opinion somewhat as I do remember you saying how they are the best thing you've used at one point. Not saying your wrong one way or the other but what's changed your opinion? Personally I do Agree with sticking to the basic gh releasing peptides test gh etc

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I thought it was you but may have been some one else... Thought you said Folli is the only thing that increases your strength when no amountn of gear will.

Folli was hit and miss. Phil even told me that. When it works, it really works, but it's very inconsistent. For the price you could buy a grip of ghrp/ghrh.

Folli was hit and miss. Phil even told me that. When it works, it really works, but it's very inconsistent. For the price you could buy a grip of ghrp/ghrh.

Well when it works what benefits do you notice?

He did. But since I fired him its all crap now just like Elvia and Queefer.

You didn't fire me, Phil. Do you have the ability to be honest? You could do much better in life if you told the truth. People already look up to you because you were one of the best bodybuilders ever. Why not just tell the truth and keep your self respect. I left ergopep because jello was deleting my posts and it frustrated me. I saw no purpose in being a rep when my words were being erased half of the time.

Gotcha, thanks.

And have you ever used MYO HMP? If so what were the benefits from that?

The myo ergopep used to carry from china gave me the fastest size gains ever but it was tagged and I felt like I had the flu constantly. I talked to atleast 5 guys using it and we all got huge but we all felt horrible. I didn't notice gains from the new tagless version. The old version came in 2mg vials. The new version is 250mcg. So, it makes sense that I needed high doses to get the crazy gains.

Yea

You didn't fire me, Phil. Do you have the ability to be honest? You could do much better in life if you told the truth. People already look up to you because you were one of the best bodybuilders ever. Why not just tell the truth and keep your self respect. I left ergopep because jello was deleting my posts and it frustrated me. I saw no purpose in being a rep when my words were being erased half of the time.

You are correct you quit. You spoke about usage daily and we could not let that happen. We were going to fire you. Sorry. Yes life is so great now that I got that off my chest.

Honestly

It works if myostatin levels are high. It does not work well if myostatin levels are low. It's not the product it's the persons state.

To try to get this back on track - what might be some signs (if any), albeit speculation, that your myostatin might be high?

yes how do you know? is there a certain length to be on a cycle before the drop or a specific AAS?

To try to get this back on track - what might be some signs (if any), albeit speculation, that your myostatin might be high?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear