Mike Arnold

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Verified Sponsor
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Sponsors
Follistatin Experiment

I've decided to put up a Follistatin log, but where my log will differentiate itself from other logs is that I am not interested in seeing how much progress can be had over a 10-14 day time period, but rather, 3-6 months.

I will be running between 100-200 mcg/day for hopefully between 3-6 months, unless I am forced to stop prematuraley, due to side effects or unforseen circumstances.

Since I am already 22 days into my Follistatin cycle, I will be documenting the first 22 days of use and then picking up from this point forward. Below is a brief explanation of what I have experienced thus far.

Variables: My food intake has been consistent in both cals and macros for the better part of a year and has remained so throughout my Folli run. My PED regimen is currently 200 mg of test and 200 mg of Tren per week. I have ben running my TRT dose of Test for years (with periods of higher dosing) and at this point I am lucky to maintain my bodyweight on 200 mg of Test a week, let alone add any weight. I have also ben running 200 mg of Tren per week for a few months. I had not gained any weight for over 2 months, prior to starting Folli.

Days #1-10: I gained the largest amount of bodyweight so far in the 1st ten days, in which I put on 9 lbs. A portion of the weight gain is water retention. It is not substantial, but it is visible. Also, like many have reported, I gained a significant amount of whole-body muscle fullness. The best way I can describe this feeling is that it si similar eating a big meal, taking a shot of Slin, going to sleep for a few hours...and then waking up and feeling slightly pumped. This minor pump never goes away, but is constant and uniform all day long. Small strength gains were noticable by day #10.

Days #11-20: Over the next 10 days I gained another 4 lbs, putting me at 14 lbs in 20 days. Overall, the experience remained consistent with the 1st ten days. I encountered no unpleasant side effects, aside from minor irritation at the injection site, and I continued to experience the same whole-body fullness a000s before. Strength also continued to increase during this period.

Days #21-22: On day #22 (last night) I decided to go up in dosage to 150 mcg/day. Other than that, there is nothing to report at this time.

love to see what it could do over that period of time but and don't take any offense to this but (and I'm not even gonna bother going into the testing stuff) but are you going to put up pics cuz a rep saying he's growing by leaps and bounds is hardly makes a blip on the radar anymore. Climates just a little too murky to just go on anybodies word about folli right now.

love to see what it could do over that period of time but and don't take any offense to this but (and I'm not even gonna bother going into the testing stuff) but are you going to put up pics cuz a rep saying he's growing by leaps and bounds is hardly makes a blip on the radar anymore. Climates just a little too murky to just go on anybodies word about folli right now.

Being that it is already day #23, I have not taken any pics up to this point, and the weight gains have slowed down substantially, it is kind of beyond that right now. In the first 10 days I gained 9 lbs...by day #15 I had gained 13 lbs...and by day #20 I had gained only 1 more lb. At this point, it is obvious the weight gains have slowed down a lot. This is what prompted me to increase the dose to 150 mcg.

Common sense would dictate that I increase my cals if weight gains continue to stagnate, but I don't think I am going to because quite honestly, I don't feel like eating anymore. I am actually suprised I am at 258 at only 4000 cals a day. I have never hit 258 lbs at 4000 cals daily. The last time I hit 272 lbs I was over 5000 cals daily. But...I just don't feel like eating like that anymore. So, it should be interesting to see what Follistatin can do while continuing to consume a limited number of cals.

As far as whether you or anyone else finds the log credible....it doesn't really matter to me. You can take it or leave it. I am documenting it more for my own records rather than for anyone else. Whatever I experience I will document. As you can see, I already documented that I only gained 1 lbs from day 13 to day 20 (haven't weighed myself since day 20)...so obviously the gains are slowing.

If I don't gain another single pound, I will post it up...if I can 20 more, I will post it At this point, my guess is that if I had continued at 100 mcg/day....my gains would've slowed down to a few pounds per month, although it is impossible to say for sure. With an increase in dosage to 150 mcg/day, I am curious to see if it makes any difference. In my opinion, Folli will be a gold mine if it is able to continuously give a solid 2 pounds of muscle per month after the intial gaining phase (which seems to take place in the first 15 days) even if 200 mcg/day need to be used. A solid 2 pounds of muscle per month long-term would be spectacular. Shit, even 1.5 lbs of muscle per month long-term would be 18 lbs of muscle per year...just from Folli...on top of whatever is gained in the intial start-up phase.

Not to hijack your thread Mike but Ill be trying your Follistatin soon,I am on no PED's other that 2xday 100mcgs Mod grf(1-29) and 100mcgs Ipamorelin.I have not used follistatin before, and have not taking any type of steroids for the past 14 years.So we will see if it is truly as good as you say.:D

If you don't mind my asking, what time of the day are you taking it, and are you going subq or IM?

Not to hijack your thread Mike but Ill be trying your Follistatin soon,I am on no PED's other that 2xday 100mcgs Mod grf(1-29) and 100mcgs Ipamorelin.I have not used follistatin before, and have not taking any type of steroids for the past 14 years.So we will see if it is truly as good as you say.:D

Awesome. It will probably work good for you. Since your not just coming off a cycle or struggling to grow even with AAS...there shouldn't be any reason why your body would be working against you. Best of luck to you.

If you don't mind my asking, what time of the day are you taking it, and are you going subq or IM?

I stay up very late, so I've been taking it somewhere between 3-6 am every night.

I inject Sub-Q.

I too am planning to run follistatin long-term. Today is day 6 for me.

I feel the same way you do about keeping calories where they are. An increase in calories shouldn't be necessary, as the calories in the animal studies remained consistent, correct? Reduction in follistatin should put consistent lean mass on regardless of caloric intake.

This log is something I will enjoy following. Follistatin is fascination. Do you know if the follistatin you are using has the viral vector attached, as this would interest me very much?

I too am planning to run follistatin long-term. Today is day 6 for me.

I feel the same way you do about keeping calories where they are. An increase in calories shouldn't be necessary, as the calories in the animal studies remained consistent, correct? Reduction in follistatin should put consistent lean mass on regardless of caloric intake.

This log is something I will enjoy following. Follistatin is fascination. Do you know if the follistatin you are using has the viral vector attached, as this would interest me very much?

I am getting that answer for you right now.

I stay up very late, so I've been taking it somewhere between 3-6 am every night.

I inject Sub-Q.

thanks Mike. I am about to pull the trigger on some of you guys Folli, and was just curious. I will too be going sub q, first thing in the morning when i get up.

thanks for the log, I will be following. One question though.......all these follistatin logs.....why doesn't anyone do a legit body comp analysis before and after??? Seems like it would really help put some of the bs to rest........

Let me take the liberty to answer. No. No, it doesn't. That would only require 1 shot for life.

Do you know if the follistatin you are using has the viral vector attached, as this would interest me very much?

Let me take the liberty to answer. No. No, it doesn't. That would only require 1 shot for life.

What happened to the "EDIT" button?

Mike....How are you feeling bro? I am looking forward to the long log. As far as I know...this has not been done yet...or at least I have not seen such a log. Should be very interesting. I noticed that you have not said anything about bodyfat. What would you guess your bodyfat to be? Or do you know forsure? Have you lost any yet? Or gained any?

I talked to the owner about getting some folli and making a log...not sure this will happen 100% yet...he said he will take care of me once he gets some extra in.....if I come across some extra cash flow I will order and make the log no matter what. I am that interested in this.

I am going to have my weight and body fat tested on day one. And have it tested every 10-14 days just to see what happens. I will post my diet...what I eat pretty much each day inless it doesnt change to much. Also was thinking about posting my training and cardio. I will prob keep my cals where they are now just like you are doing. But it could change as things go on.....not sure if I will post pics or not....as I am doing this log mostly for myself more then trying to impress anyone...but also keep it very honest for the members.

I will be following this thread for the next few weeks....wish you nothing but the best results bro. Good luck!

thanks for the log, I will be following. One question though.......all these follistatin logs.....why doesn't anyone do a legit body comp analysis before and after??? Seems like it would really help put some of the bs to rest........

I think a lot of it just has to do with laziness...or the user is simply more concerned with his progress, rather than lending credibility to a log.

Still, it would be a good diea if someone would do it just to have concrete and specific results, as visual observation can't give exact answers when it comes to changes in body composition.

Mike....How are you feeling bro?
Good...thanks.

I am looking forward to the long log. As far as I know...this has not been done yet...or at least I have not seen such a log. Should be very interesting. I noticed that you have not said anything about bodyfat. What would you guess your bodyfat to be? Or do you know forsure? Have you lost any yet? Or gained any?
I would guess it at about 15%....far from being in "good" condition. All abs are visible, but fading hard. It appears my BF% has gone down slightly since beginning, but nothing drastic. I am optimistic that it will continue to go down, especially being that I am not going to increase my calories, regardless of weight gain. This measure alone should bring forth a reduction in BF%, but so far...it has only been slight.

I talked to the owner about getting some folli and making a log...not sure this will happen 100% yet...he said he will take care of me once he gets some extra in.....if I come across some extra cash flow I will order and make the log no matter what. I am that interested in this.
Just so you know, I did PM you back. I saw your post in the sponsor section, so it led me to believe that you didn't recieve my message. I am not sure if this is the case or not.

I am going to have my weight and body fat tested on day one. And have it tested every 10-14 days just to see what happens. I will post my diet...what I eat pretty much each day inless it doesnt change to much. Also was thinking about posting my training and cardio. I will prob keep my cals where they are now just like you are doing. But it could change as things go on.....not sure if I will post pics or not....as I am doing this log mostly for myself more then trying to impress anyone...but also keep it very honest for the members.
Do it however you want to run it....it's your log. I'll follow it.

I will be following this thread for the next few weeks....wish you nothing but the best results bro. Good luck!

Thanks a lot.

Mike....How are you feeling bro?
Good...thanks.

I am looking forward to the long log. As far as I know...this has not been done yet...or at least I have not seen such a log. Should be very interesting. I noticed that you have not said anything about bodyfat. What would you guess your bodyfat to be? Or do you know forsure? Have you lost any yet? Or gained any?
I would guess it at about 15%....far from being in "good" condition. All abs are visible, but fading hard. It appears my BF% has gone down slightly since beginning, but nothing drastic. I am optimistic that it will continue to go down, especially being that I am not going to increase my calories, regardless of weight gain. This measure alone should bring forth a reduction in BF%, but so far...it has only been slight.

Just so you know, I did PM you back. I saw your post in the sponsor section, so it led me to believe that you didn't recieve my message. I am not sure if this is the case or not.

Do it however you want to run it....it's your log. I'll follow it.

Thanks a lot.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1