over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Follistatin Experiment

OK guys, last warning, if you are not going to contribute to someones log then stay out of it.

So total weight gained till day 30 about 16lb? Do you think think it will better if Folli be cycled? e.g 3 weeks on 2 weeks off etc?

Actually, I think it is 15 lbs.

Right now, when looking at it from a financial perspective, I would say yes, I do think it is best cycled in 20 day increments when runing between 100-150 mcg/day.

Since we don't know what will happen at increased dosages or what will happen when using the same dosage for longer periods of time...I couldn't say what is "best", when looking at it purely from a long-term gains perspective. However, when looking at it from a financial perspective, for most people it likely would not be worth it to continue spending that amount of money when size gains have slowed to a crawl.

For all we know, Folli could be just like AAS, in that even though gains inevitably slow after a while, it is still best to stay "on" when trying to gain as much mass as possible. But....I have a hard time justifying why someone should spend $200+ a month if the size gains dwindle down to less than what would be recieved by spending that same amount of money elsewhere.

If the production costs are ever lowered down to the point where guys could afford to run 500-1000 mcg/day without a significantly increased degree of harm, it might turn out that Follistatin could be run for far longer periods of time, while still making significant gains, but that time is not now.

Last edited:
Thats right. Now lets wait for tobefitwithme's log. He plans to run 500mcg ED. This is the highest dose someone is trying.

I have been on 100mcgs of Genx Folli and have actually lost a pound.:)hahaha,but I am dieting but S2h was on a similar diet at rxmuscle and gained 7 pounds.But I am not bad mouthing Genx I guess my myo levels are natural low like black747 says might be the case for non-responders.:)

I have been on 100mcgs of Genx Folli and have actually lost a pound.:)hahaha,but I am dieting but S2h was on a similar diet at rxmuscle and gained 7 pounds.But I am not bad mouthing Genx I guess my myo levels are natural low like black747 says might be the case for non-responders.:)

Once you add dieting into the equation, any reliable estimate of effectiveness goes out the window. There are way to many variables present when dieting in order to be able to make an accurate asessment. Lighter diets may allow for some weight gain, while hard diets likely won't. Rehardless, no matter what your using, once cals are signifcantly below maintenance, mass gains aren't going to happen.

Also, it doesn't matter if you are on the same diet as him...your metabolic needs are different. 2 people could follow the exact same diet and one could gain weight, while other other shrivels up like he's fasting.

However, I am sure it will help you retain your mass. At this point, since you have been dieting for about a week, yet have and have only lost 1 lb, it sounds like the Folli is working.

Once you add dieting into the equation, any reliable estimate of effectiveness goes out the window. There are way to many variables present when dieting in order to be able to make an accurate asessment. Lighter diets may allow for some weight gain, while hard diets likely won't. Rehardless, no matter what your using, once cals are signifcantly below maintenance, mass gains aren't going to happen.

Also, it doesn't matter if you are on the same diet as him...your metabolic needs are different. 2 people could follow the exact same diet and one could gain weight, while other other shrivels up like he's fasting.

However, I am sure it will help you retain your mass. At this point, since you have been dieting for about a week, yet have and have only lost 1 lb, it sounds like the Folli is working.

I am definetly seeing ehancement of fat loss and body composition compared to without the folli.So I am getting some good stuff , I just don't know if it is worth the heavy price tag at this time is all.

Mike, if by next week or so IF you did not see any more results, will you stop the cycle? Or just keep going at 150mcg ED? Any reason for the continuation?

Interesting...I think I will cycle it when the time comes. 3 weeks on....2-3 weeks off...repeat. Are you planning on coming off all together? Or upping the dose Mike?

Thats right. Now lets wait for tobefitwithme's log. He plans to run 500mcg ED. This is the highest dose someone is trying.
yeah..thats def gonna be one log to follow..i'm interested to see how that goes myself..

I am definetly seeing ehancement of fat loss and body composition compared to without the folli.So I am getting some good stuff , I just don't know if it is worth the heavy price tag at this time is all.

It all depends on your financial situation. For some guys, they just don't have the money to spend. For others...that amount of money is nothing (especially during sale when a bottle is dirt cheap) and many guys would give their left nut to gain 7-10 lbs in 10 days end up kepping 2-4 lbs of real muscle tissue when all is said and done.

Interesting...I think I will cycle it when the time comes. 3 weeks on....2-3 weeks off...repeat. Are you planning on coming off all together? Or upping the dose Mike?

I think im going to run it at last one more month at 150 mcg/day and see how that goes. Then I will make my decision.

Overall, I am very pleased with the results. The first 2 weeks were really fun and even now, I am still experiencing the same whole-body fullness and pumps.

I think im going to run it at last one more month at 150 mcg/day and see how that goes. Then I will make my decision.

Overall, I am very pleased with the results. The first 2 weeks were really fun and even now, I am still experiencing the same whole-body fullness and pumps.

Are you dosing SubQ? Or administering IM to bring up lagging parts? Do you split the dosing up throughout the day?

What are yo reconstituting your folli with? Are you just using BAC WATER and using up 1vial within 10 days at 100mcg a day.

Any more gains or feedback in this week, Mike?

I hope your going to continue updating this log Mike..

Great work...

Update:

Sorry about the lack of posts recently in this thread. I had to discountinue my run of Follistatin because I ran out! When we ran out of inventory after the sale, there was nothing I could do, but wait. I have been out for several days.

After running out, I figured I would document how well my gains were maintained after discontinuance, but then I got sick about 2 days ago and wasn't able to eat a thing (I tried, but would vomit it up) from Thursaday night until this morning (almost 2 days), which brutally fucked me! LOL.

Needless to say, I lost a bunch of weight....17 lbs, in fact. Certainly, some of this is dehydration (as I drank maybe 24 ounces of total fluid during that time) and glycogen depletion, but no doubt a good portion of this weight is muscle...as a near 2 day fast will fuck anyone.

I am not sure exactly what the plan is after Folli is back in stock (it should be in stock in a few days), but I will update this thread as soonas I know. I am sure I will go back on, but I am getting the itch to start up on some other stuff, in addition to Folistatin, which would alter my original plan to see what would happen with an extensive follistatin run (without changing the variables)...so we'll see.

Last edited:
!!

Update:

Sorry about the lack of posts recently in this thread. I had to discountinue my run of Follistatin because I ran out! When we ran out of inventory after the sale, there was nothing I could do, but wait. I have been out for several days.

After running out, I figured I would document how well my gains were maintained after discontinuance, but then I got sick about 2 days ago and wasn't able to eat a thing (I tried, but would vomit it up) from Thursaday night until this morning (almost 2 days), which brutally fucked me! LOL.

Needless to say, I lost a bunch of weight....17 lbs, in fact. Certainly, some of this is dehydration (as I drank maybe 24 ounces of total fluid during that time) and glycogen depletion, but no doubt a good portion of this weight is muscle...as a near 2 day fast will fuck anyone.

I am not sure exactly what the plan is after Folli is back in stock (it should be in stock in a few days), but I will update this thread as soonas I know. I am sure I will go back on, but I am getting the itch to start up on some other stuff, in addition to Folistatin, which would alter my original plan to see what would happen with an extensive follistatin run (without changing the variables)...so we'll see.

total weight gain was 15lbs and u lost 17lbs in 2 days?!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws