over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

follistatin in fertile avian eggs.

nfernoo

Banned
I know johnjuan tried this but didn't follow through.

I've been getting fertile duck eggs for the past two weeks I've noticed really good energy from them.
I swallow yolk raw and cook whites.

What are your guys thoughts on follistatin from fertile eggs?

I believe they call that the 'placebo effect'.

Naw I didn't expect anything and haven't been on anything but try lately. Son was like wtf I'm stronger. And didn't even think of the eggs. I didn't know strength was part of it so I don't think placebo.

Do believe in the studies on follistatin in eggs?
I'm. Eating 12 a day.
If true I'm guessing it will take awhile to lower myostatin?

Naw I didn't expect anything and haven't been on anything but try lately. Son was like wtf I'm stronger. And didn't even think of the eggs. I didn't know strength was part of it so I don't think placebo.

Do believe in the studies on follistatin in eggs?
I'm. Eating 12 a day.
If true I'm guessing it will take awhile to lower myostatin?

Well, if 12 is good, then 24 must be better!

:D

Kidding aside, I haven't seen the studies...

Do you have links to these studies and are they sponsored by a supplement manufacturer?

I you're truly on nothing, it could simply be healthier foods contributing to better functioning of your endocrine systems (cholesterol -> testosterone?).

Last edited:
Absorption Profile and Hormonal Influence of Fertilized Egg Yolk Ingestion in the Human.

Fertile egg yolks contain significant concentrations of follistatin. In an effort to identify whether this orally ingested source of naturally occurring follistatin is actually absorbed and pharmacokinetically active in the human model, this study was undertaken. A male subject was chosen because the normal baseline male physiology does not regularly contain any measurable concentration of follistatin. Follistatin rich fertile egg yolk powder properly processed to preserve active follistatin was used.
After initial blood draw and subsequential oral follistatin dosing, serum follistatin levels were qualitatively and quantitatively measured as an indicator of absorption. In addition, since we know follistatin is a negative modulator of myostatin, serum myostatin levels were qualitatively and quantitatively measured as an indication of hormonal influence and thus true pharmacokinetic activity. Testing utilized follistatin and myostatin standardized for verification. Confirmations were run by ELISA and quantitations by Liquid Chromatography Tandem Mass Spectrometer with third degree fragmentation.
Results showed as predicted, a zero level of follistatin at baseline with a myostatin level of 46 pg/ml, 12 hours after follistatin dosing. Serum follistatin measured 57.1 pg/ml with a decline of myostatin to 34 pg/m1, 24 hours after the initial dosing, follistatin levels began to predictably drop from the time of initial dosing to 11.4 pg/ml. Yet myostatin continued to decline slightly with a 24-hour level of 31 pg/ml. These results clearly indicate that a fertile egg yolk powder properly processed to preserve active follistatin, when orally ingested, results in detectable serum follistatin. Furthermore, this resultant follistatin presence has significant pharmacokinetic activity is shown by the hormonal down regulation of serum follistatin.

Absorption Profile and Hormonal Influence of Fertilized Egg Yolk Ingestion in the Human.

Fertile egg yolks contain significant concentrations of follistatin. In an effort to identify whether this orally ingested source of naturally occurring follistatin is actually absorbed and pharmacokinetically active in the human model, this study was undertaken. A male subject was chosen because the normal baseline male physiology does not regularly contain any measurable concentration of follistatin. Follistatin rich fertile egg yolk powder properly processed to preserve active follistatin was used.
After initial blood draw and subsequential oral follistatin dosing, serum follistatin levels were qualitatively and quantitatively measured as an indicator of absorption. In addition, since we know follistatin is a negative modulator of myostatin, serum myostatin levels were qualitatively and quantitatively measured as an indication of hormonal influence and thus true pharmacokinetic activity. Testing utilized follistatin and myostatin standardized for verification. Confirmations were run by ELISA and quantitations by Liquid Chromatography Tandem Mass Spectrometer with third degree fragmentation.
Results showed as predicted, a zero level of follistatin at baseline with a myostatin level of 46 pg/ml, 12 hours after follistatin dosing. Serum follistatin measured 57.1 pg/ml with a decline of myostatin to 34 pg/m1, 24 hours after the initial dosing, follistatin levels began to predictably drop from the time of initial dosing to 11.4 pg/ml. Yet myostatin continued to decline slightly with a 24-hour level of 31 pg/ml. These results clearly indicate that a fertile egg yolk powder properly processed to preserve active follistatin, when orally ingested, results in detectable serum follistatin. Furthermore, this resultant follistatin presence has significant pharmacokinetic activity is shown by the hormonal down regulation of serum follistatin.

Is it worth it though?

I'm just surprised (amazed?) even with a dozen or more eggs per day you'd absorb enough follistatin to make a significant difference...strikes me as the kind of thing that would normally need at least intranasal (if not the usual injection) route

Has any one got scientific evidence to back it.
I'm a farmer and done lots of reading on this matter, I only eat fertilized eggs for last couple years and can't tell any difference.

Unless the egg has been started to incubate, then the only difference is the grain of sand sized rooster sperm.

I'm a farmer and done lots of reading on this matter, I only eat fertilized eggs for last couple years and can't tell any difference.

Unless the egg has been started to incubate, then the only difference is the grain of sand sized rooster sperm.

I tried it and couldn't tell a difference either. I'm sure it's very nutritious though.

You're supposed to not cook the yolk

All of the "studies" seem to be funded by Peak Wellness Inc.

I can't find any research by an independent 3rd party.

Carlon Colker is the owner, and has been in the supplement business for ages.

Apparently these "studies" attest to the effectiveness of his de-bulked fertilized egg yolk supplement.

All the reports I've found from people who claim to have used it are underwhelming at best.

I'm not gonna stop eating eggs, but I don't think there's any "magic" to be had by eating fertilized ones.

I eat raw and cooked eggs.

I can't find an analysis of fertile eggs to normal, so hard to confirm for the yes or no.

I'll keep running roosters with my chickens because when I get lazy and don't collect the eggs, then a hen will go broody and I get plenty of free range chicken to eat. Can't wait to add ducks later in the year.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear