advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Follistatin Log - MYO chaser - as promised.

Haha the golden question Rock! I should have, and I should be making an effort, but the love of my life dumped me 5 months ago and can't seem to shake it yet. I'd bet good money she got laid last night :banghead: but I'm still trying to move on. Maybe I'll give it a shot tonight so I can give an honest answer to whether or not Folli is able to get you laid as well as ripped! :headbang::D:headbang:

There's been a few people in here lately griping about Peps. Here's what I can share... First, there isn't the instant gratification you get when starting huge AAS cycle. I got no first couple of days explosion from Folli. What I did get is slight changes every day, for the last 10 days, that added up to a great overall change in body comp. The GHRH/GHRP protocol I started in February, and same thing, small changes to start, that 3 month later led to me being down 20 lbs from my winter max weight and strength going up. Peps need to be monitored daily for small changes, not monitored for how much weight you're up the first week. And along those lines, Peps won't put you into the heavyweight class of your local bodybuilding show (well at least not yet, there's plenty new Peps coming). Peps ARE NOT steroids. Don't expect steroid results.

For those in here that are trying to get away from AAS, or limit their usage, Peps are heaven sent. Some can't use AAS anymore, like me, due to blood conditions. Some are older, like me, and want to find safer methods of keeping body in top shape. Some are in a position in life that you just absolutely couldn't take the risk of buying and getting popped by law enforcement..... On and on, and on. Peps offer an amazing way to recomp your body, get over old nagging injuries, keep strength up, plus many other great benefits.

My experience so far with GHRH/GHRP, DES, MYO, and now Folli have all been extremely positive. All peps came from ERGO, so again very positive there. Folli was the best recomp of all Peps for me. I plan to do a 14 day MYO followed by 10 day Folli run, just like I did, at least once every two months.

Haha the golden question Rock! I should have, and I should be making an effort, but the love of my life dumped me 5 months ago and can't seem to shake it yet. I'd bet good money she got laid last night :banghead: but I'm still trying to move on. Maybe I'll give it a shot tonight so I can give an honest answer to whether or not Folli is able to get you laid as well as ripped! :headbang::D:headbang:

damn bro, a good friend always said - looking fit and feeling great was always the best way to get over it bro!! Stay focused and strong and you will be g2g!!! and hitting something else will definitly help as well!!! ;)

There's been a few people in here lately griping about Peps. Here's what I can share... First, there isn't the instant gratification you get when starting huge AAS cycle. I got no first couple of days explosion from Folli. What I did get is slight changes every day, for the last 10 days, that added up to a great overall change in body comp. The GHRH/GHRP protocol I started in February, and same thing, small changes to start, that 3 month later led to me being down 20 lbs from my winter max weight and strength going up. Peps need to be monitored daily for small changes, not monitored for how much weight you're up the first week. And along those lines, Peps won't put you into the heavyweight class of your local bodybuilding show (well at least not yet, there's plenty new Peps coming). Peps ARE NOT steroids. Don't expect steroid results.

For those in here that are trying to get away from AAS, or limit their usage, Peps are heaven sent. Some can't use AAS anymore, like me, due to blood conditions. Some are older, like me, and want to find safer methods of keeping body in top shape. Some are in a position in life that you just absolutely couldn't take the risk of buying and getting popped by law enforcement..... On and on, and on. Peps offer an amazing way to recomp your body, get over old nagging injuries, keep strength up, plus many other great benefits.

My experience so far with GHRH/GHRP, DES, MYO, and now Folli have all been extremely positive. All peps came from ERGO, so again very positive there. Folli was the best recomp of all Peps for me. I plan to do a 14 day MYO followed by 10 day Folli run, just like I did, at least once every two months.

great post Mike. I have to agree, I think people are expecting over night changes just but a little poke and not in it for the long haul. I've only been back to the gym for about 6 months now and am making good headway and I can't wait to start my research projects...and i am fine waiting to see the results - i have a year until a big vacation is planned so we'll see what i can do in that year with the peps we have out our disposal :headbang:

Day 10 - WOW

Waist - 35 (+0.5)
Weight - 178 (+3)
Neck - 16.5 (+0.5)
Arms - 16.5 (+0.5)
Chest - 43 (+1.0)

I call that very impressive gains for 10 day run. If I was eating and training like I do when summer's out, I'm sure gains would have been even better. Remember I don't squat, deadlift, or do any legs at all in the summer, and can hardly lift to max potential cause I'm almost always worn out from sports, nor is my diet anywhere near ideal, typically calorie starved.

Day 10 - WOW

Waist - 35 (+0.5)
Weight - 178 (+3)
Neck - 16.5 (+0.5)
Arms - 16.5 (+0.5)
Chest - 43 (+1.0)

I call that very impressive gains for 10 day run. If I was eating and training like I do when summer's out, I'm sure gains would have been even better. Remember I don't squat, deadlift, or do any legs at all in the summer, and can hardly lift to max potential cause I'm almost always worn out from sports, nor is my diet anywhere near ideal, typically calorie starved.

impressive results and even more impressive that their was no gear used awesome job man!

Front Profile

Attachments

• DSC04137.jpg
    DSC04137.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 3,281
  • DSC04140.jpg
    DSC04140.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 8,155
Side Profile - btw these photos totally non-pumped, shot basically rolling out of bed.

Attachments

• DSC04144.jpg
    DSC04144.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 618
  • DSC04147.jpg
    DSC04147.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 543
  • DSC04152.jpg
    DSC04152.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 1,556
Side Profile - btw these photos totally non-pumped, shot basically rolling out of bed.

You may make an even worse face than me in self-portraits:D

Looking good man.

Mike if i remember correctly(and i have a near eidetic memory), you were skeptical on peptides etc when you first started peptides. I remember there were some issues with your DES i believe and just results on them in general.To see you touting them now makes me really happy. I am truly glad you are getting the results you want and i agree 110% with your post above. People set unrealistic expectations on the results they think they will achieve. The only peptides i have used that compare to a true hormone cycle would be folli and DES in the proper doseages. Peptides are more subtle. They are not a one cycle sort of item. You need to invest some time into them.

See for me, peptides are the best thing to come down the pike. I can achieve a fairly sizeable amount of muscle without crossing any lines on the doseages of hormones, i sleep better, i feel better, i am leaner, my skin looks better(when you look like a troll as i do, every little bit helps!=-)

My first peptide purchase ever came from PP. I had all kinds of problems on that stuff, number one being inability to sleep at night after starting them. I mean I'd honestly get 2-3 hours tops, sleeping for an hour at a time before jumping up in bed awake, struggling to fall asleep again. There's been enough written in here on PP that I don't need to get into that, other than just saying I was unsatisfied customer. Since then I've only purchased from Extreme and ERGO, and it's been a totally different experience, obviously!

And thanks for the compliment big guy:D

Day 10 - WOW

Waist - 35 (+0.5)
Weight - 178 (+3)
Neck - 16.5 (+0.5)
Arms - 16.5 (+0.5)
Chest - 43 (+1.0)

impressive results and even more impressive that their was no gear used awesome job man!

yet there are still those on here that say their diet and training are spot on and nothing - here we have someone who says he's worn out, diet isn't ideal yet had good results....

yea right!? go figure

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner