over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Follistatin thoughts

Nothing?

i have been running this now for 3 weeks at 100 mcg ed and have seen nothing as of yet, wtf? i just started 200 mcg to see what happens

Nothing at all? Zero? You are the only one in the whole world man, I swear to god. You do not work for another company do you? I mean, to come on here and say that you feel nothing after 3 weeks seems odd to me...........something is not right here.WAIT.............are you using 344 at 98%? If not, then yes, you may not feel anything.

Phil,

How is PP's folli dosed? Is it 1mg for the price on the site?

Also, do you guys plan on selling Bac water anytime? It'd be nice to get my peps and water all in one place.

Yes

Phil,

How is PP's folli dosed? Is it 1mg for the price on the site?

Also, do you guys plan on selling Bac water anytime? It'd be nice to get my peps and water all in one place.

1 mg for the price.......we cant sell BAC water because it needs a prescription..........sucks huh.

1 mg for the price.......we cant sell BAC water because it needs a prescription..........sucks huh.

Oh man, I forgot about needing a script. I'll more than likely be picking this up when I get some GHRP-2!

I'm on day three and my hungry is way up, I haven't really seen the instant fullness everyone talks about but I'm still very optimistic,I'm not really expecting strength to go up at all untiil bottle 2, or should I be more ready for strength increase at the end of bottle one?? Idk I need some feed back here guys! Lol

I have no ties or connection to any company, let me say that first off. This stuff is un-real! Muscles are super swollen, pumps are out of this world and everyone is telling me how much bigger I look after just a couple weeks at 40mcg a day / 5 on 2 off. Impressed so far! Nothing but good things to say about Jim & Phil, these guys go above and beyond!

I have no ties or connection to any company, let me say that first off. This stuff is un-real! Muscles are super swollen, pumps are out of this world and everyone is telling me how much bigger I look after just a couple weeks at 40mcg a day / 5 on 2 off. Impressed so far! Nothing but good things to say about Jim & Phil, these guys go above and beyond!

All the feed back sounds great (except one). I'm waiting for mine to arrive and will post my experiment's progress.

i have been running this now for 3 weeks at 100 mcg ed and have seen nothing as of yet, wtf? i just started 200 mcg to see what happens

You are one of a handful of brothers that are not getting any benefits from Follistatin, at 100 mcgs you should be getting results, which makes me wonder, everybody has different levels of myostatin protein in the body, just like we all have different levels of just about every hormone, so based on that , it could be that those with low concentrations of myostatin in their system get less benefits than those that have higher concentration, therefore results will vary from one to the other. God bless you. Minister.

You are one of a handful of brothers that are not getting any benefits from Follistatin, at 100 mcgs you should be getting results, which makes me wonder, everybody has different levels of myostatin protein in the body, just like we all have different levels of just about every hormone, so based on that , it could be that those with low concentrations of myostatin in their system get less benefits than those that have higher concentration, therefore results will vary from one to the other. God bless you. Minister.

Your theory is on point Minister.

How many days of folli will you get out of one single vial? dosing at say.... 50mcg a day.

i had one question ive still yet to have answered, will running follistatin intramuscular breed the same results as subq? or is subq better? also will going intramuscular cause only the injected muscle to feel the effects of the folli??

thnkss

Since when do you need a prescription for BA? What would be the reason?

i had one question ive still yet to have answered, will running follistatin intramuscular breed the same results as subq? or is subq better? also will going intramuscular cause only the injected muscle to feel the effects of the folli??

thnkss

Some research suggests that site injections enhance the muscle size , however a lot of us do it Sub Q, for more of a systematic effect. It works great either way, God bless you bro. Minister.

my pharms are all gay.... I cant even get slin pins.

Has anyone showed good results from folli with 25 to 50 ED.

For 1mg of folli.... it better be some bad ass pep.

Go down to the local pharmacy and pick up a few bottles.......send me some !

I'll try, I'll tel him you sent me, lol. Blessings brother. Minister.

my pharms are all gay.... I cant even get slin pins.

Has anyone showed good results from folli with 25 to 50 ED.

For 1mg of folli.... it better be some bad ass pep.

Most guys are doing 50 mcgs with great results, a few are doing 100, but that's high IMO, good luck, God bless you. Minister.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear