over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Follistatin thoughts

I may give it a go with IGF-1 DES 1,3. Heard that was a good combo.

I will be doing the same soon friend, DES getting great reviews, Blessings. Minister.

If you do not mind me asking. What dosing protocall are you going to be doing? and sub-q or IM?

I think I will be treating it just like IGF1lr3, I will go with 60 mcgs bilateral IM, preworkout. Blessings, friend.

Nothing at all? Zero? You are the only one in the whole world man, I swear to god. You do not work for another company do you? I mean, to come on here and say that you feel nothing after 3 weeks seems odd to me...........something is not right here.

you're right something isnt right!!! wtf? honest nothing at all and no i dont work for any company, i dont know what to say at all, i have been competing since 1984 so i dont know what to say, i have read so many good things and want it to work but all i can say is nothing is going on and i am very intune with my body, as i said i will try 200 mcg and see how that works

I think I will be treating it just like IGF1lr3, I will go with 60 mcgs bilateral IM, preworkout. Blessings, friend.

What is your protocall for IGF-1 DES 1,3? I see many people doing it almost 5 times a day into their weak body parts due to the hype of it increasing the mass of the muscle.

Some research suggests that site injections enhance the muscle size , however a lot of us do it Sub Q, for more of a systematic effect. It works great either way, God bless you bro. Minister.

So if I do IM instead of subq, am I going to see results only in the injection site? Because if that's the case I'm going subq because I want to systematic results.

it's been a few days on 200 mcg and still nothing,wtf? i dont get it? i wish i just saw just a small difference but nothing at all, either my body rejects this shit or it's junk? how can i see if it's even good? from what everyone else is saying i think i would at least notice something right?

ok!!

Maybe your lab rat is a nonresponder im not sure but pm me your imfo i will arrange something for you!!

So, i just spent some time reading about gene therapy and the use of this. Sounds very intresting and seems it could benefit alot of people.

I could not find any negative consequences of using this. Does anyone know of any? or any research articles discussing it?

So, i just spent some time reading about gene therapy and the use of this. Sounds very intresting and seems it could benefit alot of people.

I could not find any negative consequences of using this. Does anyone know of any? or any research articles discussing it?

I believe the gene therapy is a whole different animal, from what we are doing with the peptide, not sure you could compare the two. No sides noticed from the peptide in the very short term. Long term? who knows.

I am not intrested in the gene therapy aspect of things all though it does sound like it may help out people with MD.

i was curious to know if anyone has had any side effects or read of the possibility of them.

i am not really a peptide person but the research articles sound very promising for promoting muscle gain.

ive been wondering how long does it take for follistatin to take effect, will there be any visble results after 1 vial??

I am on second bottle, i was running 100mcg a day... Lowered dose, all it did was give me stomach cramps and bubble guts and the craps. I have not noticed any fullness.. I actually noticed better results with IGF-Lr3... I was excited about the folli after reading the muscle fullness and hardness in a short time. I am one who usually responds quick to everything, the only thing I noticed was a drop in weight, about 3-4 lbs, but I am not any fuller or harder, if anything I am less....

I am on second bottle, i was running 100mcg a day... Lowered dose, all it did was give me stomach cramps and bubble guts and the craps. I have not noticed any fullness.. I actually noticed better results with IGF-Lr3... I was excited about the folli after reading the muscle fullness and hardness in a short time. I am one who usually responds quick to everything, the only thing I noticed was a drop in weight, about 3-4 lbs, but I am not any fuller or harder, if anything I am less....

i am having the same issues, lost weight feel flat and less of a pump

cool, but not cool....that we share same results.... Hopefully things will change, I have the stomach thing under control somewhat now, was really only happening after 2nd injection pre workout, now i just do it in morning before breakfast. I ordered myostatin propeptide and IGF-L3r, i really like the igf, and hex also.. But, i am going to add the igf and myostatin to the folli....for my pet guinea pig.....

cool, but not cool....that we share same results.... Hopefully things will change, I have the stomach thing under control somewhat now, was really only happening after 2nd injection pre workout, now i just do it in morning before breakfast. I ordered myostatin propeptide and IGF-L3r, i really like the igf, and hex also.. But, i am going to add the igf and myostatin to the folli....for my pet guinea pig.....

how long have you had the stomach thing? mine started maye a week after taking it, i thought maybe it was something else but it still is there.
i have 10 bottles of this stuff left but i dont think i can take it anymore?

I noticed about 3-4 days in, but only on days I did two injections... and it was always the 2nd one it occurred with the stomach problems.. I went to just one now, in morning right before I eat.. no problems....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear