over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Follistatin thoughts

PHIL HERNON

Banned
Best product to ever become available to us.......ANYONE who uses this long term- lower dose will see amazing results..........its a no brainer.......amazing........as long as its 344 at 98% without a Tag on it.

Lower dose?

Phil,
What would you consider a "lower dose"?

How long have people been running Follistatin?

I know

How long have people been running Follistatin?

I know, I know...........you prob think BBers made this up............but it goes beyond BBers............this is for people who need it...really need it for quality of life.............hence, why its so important..........just to expand horizons a bit........BBers are not always the first to stumble upon this in their gym bag, hahahahahah

Follistatin Genes Strengthen Muscles in Monkeys | Quest Magazine Online

I ran 200mcg and it weas too much...........I was pulling muscles.......go with 100mcg or less daily for 10-20 days then off for 10-20 days........

I just strained or pulled both hamstrings last night playing soccer of all things. In a world of pain right now, lol.

I ran 200mcg and it weas too much...........I was pulling muscles.......go with 100mcg or less daily for 10-20 days then off for 10-20 days........

So you recommend a 50-100mcg protocol ED 2-3wks on 2-3wks off, and keep repeating that cycle year round? And since this isnt a GH releasing pep you can pretty much pin it any time of the day you want.

Hey phil! great thread! follistatin looks real promising!...i was wondering if you think the use of Mod-Grf/ipamorelin could help negate the fatigue effects of Follistatin in the same way that humanofort does?

thanks alot pal!

do you have to use bw or can I use sterile water to reconstitute and how long will it last?

you could use either but it will stay good longer with bw

Amazing compound expect instant fullness, endlesss energy, strength increases, my rat ran a 14 day protocol with Folli&IGF-DES, his strength went up 25-30% by day 14, he dropped weight about 6 pounds while remaining full and hard as a rock.bf% day 1 was 17.8 day 14 bf%17.3

This product will remain a staple for my rodent, myresults conclude that Precision Peptides Follistatin purity is not even questionable!

98.7 HUMAN RECOMBINANT FOLLISTATIN will cost you about 300 clams for .05mg and 1 mg about 4200 bucks

not to my knowledge!!

No we dont add arginine to our des if there is a specific complaint about our des please pm me or phil so we can discuss it!

Phil this is the first time I hear anyone suggesting the 20 day on -off protocol, thought this was a good product to run for longer times , like 12 weeks then take 4 weeks off, at least that's my plan. You think that would be beneficial?, I have been on it for 4 weeks at 50 mcgs with great results, or you think it becomes ineffective if ran over 20 days straight? God bless you. Minister.

Last edited:
Hey I just started my first bottle of folli, how long until I seem slight strength increses?? Because I know to really feel the effect you must run this for a long time, but I was wondering if you see any reults after the first botttle??

i have been running this now for 3 weeks at 100 mcg ed and have seen nothing as of yet, wtf? i just started 200 mcg to see what happens

ive was running 50mcg/day for a week but lethargy was horrible bumped down to 25/day and def a lot better. seem full most of the time and strength is def going up. plan on running 25/day for a long time!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131