over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Follistatin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you injecting with a slin pin into your legs? I cant see it being swelling due to the Folli shots, highly doubt that.

yea i was pinning IM with slin pins as well and every site would get sore and id have a welt there for a few days. it lasted longer in smaller muscle groups.

btw, just a word of warning

DO NOT PIN FOLLI INTO YOUR BICEPS. ITS A VERY BAD IDEA IF YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO USE YOUR ARMS FOR THE NEXT 3 DAYS.

also, i never got any flu-like symptoms or even any hunger issues from folli. also didnt have much size gain but im going to try eating more when i start up again in a couple weeks. the strength gains are great though. ive been off for a week now and im still adding weight to all my lifts each week.

yea i was pinning IM with slin pins as well and every site would get sore and id have a welt there for a few days. it lasted longer in smaller muscle groups.

btw, just a word of warning

DO NOT PIN FOLLI INTO YOUR BICEPS. ITS A VERY BAD IDEA IF YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO USE YOUR ARMS FOR THE NEXT 3 DAYS.

also, i never got any flu-like symptoms or even any hunger issues from folli. also didnt have much size gain but im going to try eating more when i start up again in a couple weeks. the strength gains are great though. ive been off for a week now and im still adding weight to all my lifts each week.

Never has an issue, I am only pinning bi's and tri's with it.

For the welts make sure you are not using old alcohol swabs. A lot of them were recalled.

hey big, could you direct me to how i can get a hold of avv-1 fs-344 or fs-315? i tried google but all a get is forms and data on experiments and such...... thanks

Well

email [email protected] and ask for a quote for Follistatin. Its pricey bro. Recombinant Human Follistatin from E coli averages $4, 300 per mg.

Recombinant Human Follistatin FST-1617H is $6450 per mg. I'm not sure if they sell to the general public or not. The other option is having it made for you. Most companies charge an average of $2 or more per amino in the chain sequence and a lot of companies dont do over 90. You would have to find a company that specializes in amino sequences above 191-192. Which is tough as HGH is illegal in the states so theres more of a market for the smaller peptides. The flip side is that you can't have it made cheaply in China because its illegal in China. Unless its made on the blackmarket and then you have no idea what you're getting.

If you do not get a response from joanna pm me and I'll forward a price quote to you and a couple of companies that specialize in amino sequences over 191 there's no guarantee they'll make it tho or that the price will come down.

I would also be carefull brother; theres not a lot of human trials with this product. Its the long term effect you want to be aware of. That being said the results from Follistatin have been pretty amazing.

We deal with that company.......its not worth it...........AT ALL..............they leave the tag on.......no difference in from where PP gets theirs..........just tons of $ more.........people can pay $65 or they can pay $265....... for the same thing

thanks big.

phill, the thing is that the pp site does not sell the spacific variant 344/315 but regular fs and from what i think i understand from all i have read so far (and please correct me if i am wrong), is that the variant 344/315 is the one responsible for muscle hipertrophy while the variant 317/288 is responsible for all of the negative sides.

again please do correct me if i am wrong, regular fs, if i am not mistakn, contains both variants which will curve and cleve giving both the positive and the negative results.

this is what i think i understand. i am really doing my best. this is all very complex and very new but exiting and interesting stuff to me. thanks.

Last edited:
Well

thanks big.

phil, the thig is that the pp site does not sell the spacific variant 344/315 but regular fs and from what i think i understand from all i have read so far (and please correct me if i am wrong), is that the variant 344/315 is the one responsible for muscle hipertrophy while the variant 317/288 is responsible for all of the negative sides.

again please do correct me if i am wrong, regular fs, if i am not mistakn, contains both variants which which will curve and cleve giving both the positive and the negative results.

this is what i think i understand. i am really doing my best. this is all very complex and very new but exiting and interesting stuff to me. thanks.

There are a few variants.........344/315............will be sold by extreme peptides in the future.......288 is not necessarily weaker...........possibly stronger, but with more sides.

There are a few variants.........344/315............will be sold by extreme peptides in the future.......288 is not necessarily weaker...........possibly stronger, but with more sides.

so in other words.....don't buy their (PP's) Folli :banghead: and ? the rest...

Last edited:
thats what i understood as well and all those sides are exactly what i am trying to avoid. thats why i never did hgh. i instead did all the research i could ( big thanks to dat on all the great info he posted) on GHRH and GHRP and went ahead with those options and i have to say all though they are not nearly as powerful as gh, i was very pleased with the results. the density and muscle maturity i achieved was great. so i guess i will just have to wait until they start selling 344/315.

Hey Phil what variant of Follistatin does Extreme Pep carry right now?

We dont carry any. Its been out of stock since we opened. Folli takes 8 weeks minimum just to get it to 95%

Extreme Peptide

guys so whats the verdict on site enhancement with fs? does it actually work or is it just better tu use it subq?
real life example.... i have a long torso which has made it very hard for me to develop a good wide and thick back specially in the lower lat area. sooooo if i site inject the lats will i actually see better growth results?

Hey Phil what variant of Follistatin does Extreme Pep carry right now?

I asked and was told nothing will be sold out of this batch of folli until a full analysis has been done. Ill try to get it posted on the board for the members prior to it going on sale.

There will be no bullshit or games with EP..... Trust me on that.

Extreme Peptide

I asked and was told nothing will be sold out of this batch of folli until a full analysis has been done. Ill try to get it posted on the board for the members prior to it going on sale.

There will be no bullshit or games with EP..... Trust me on that.

Extreme Peptide

Let's hope not bro! PP has messed the Follistatin frenzy up for a lot of people and EP is going to have to go to great lengths to prove their Follistatin is legit.

We dont carry any. Its been out of stock since we opened. Folli takes 8 weeks minimum just to get it to 95%

Extreme Peptide

Not to be a dik, but if you're out of stock you obviously carry it. And if you carry it and sell it, cause you must be selling it for it to be out of stock, you should know what it is, cause you're carrying it and selling it.

I'm starting to get the unpleasant feeling a lot of us trusting fools got guinea pigged. I hope everybody here is done having kids cause the folly in Folli 288 can result in sterility and other serious health issues. I'm now waiting for conclusive proof it's 314.

lol well this type of research is a hell of alot cheaper than clinical testing... that being said, I did not get the sides that everyone was talking about and I ran it up to 100mcg. I noticed slight strength increases and maybe some fullness, but nothing crazy.

I remember a while back PP was saying they had 315 and 288 if i'm not mistaken... and if you wanted 288 you could ask for it? Almost sounds like they could have dumped the other version once they ran out of the first

I'm done with it for now though until all this shit gets cleared up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws